Brian Price Wedding Entertainment Reviews

39 | Youngstown, OH

39 Reviews for Brian Price Wedding Entertainment

Erin and Justin · Married on 08/18/2018

Brian was one of the best decisions of our wedding. We are still getting compliments on how awesome he was... and it went way beyond the music. I remember one phone call, before the wedding, when Brian went over the pronunciations of names of people in the wedding. We were so impressed because it was such a small detail... but important to Brian because he wanted everything to be just perfect. Another thing that really impressed us was when he took time out of his schedule to come to the rehearsal (the day before) and do a practice run of the ceremony. He did it just to make sure he wasn't missing anything. And if you are worried about getting people out of their seat and dancing... don't. Even my grandma was shaking her butt... and that's something I can't unsee! Our dance floor was packed all night. He truly made our wedding day extra magical... The very last picture, my wife and I took that night, was with Brian :)

Theresa · Married on 06/30/2018

Brian Price is AWESOME! He sure knows how to throw a party! Everyone was out on the dance floor all night. Thanks again! I would recommend to anymore looking for a DJ!

Sara · Married on 05/05/2018

We knew we wanted Brian to DJ and emcee our wedding as soon as we got engaged. He was also the DJ for my brothers wedding and did a fantastic job. During our wedding planning, Brian checked-in when needed and gave us advice throughout the process. On our wedding day we knew we didn't need to worry about a thing; he provided us with a timeline that we would follow during the reception and he took care of every last detail. He was professional and upbeat and kept our guests entertained. My husband even turned to me during dinner and asked "He's playing Mat Kearney! Did you request this?" I did not request it, Brian was just able to pick up on our music taste based on the songs we requested to play throughout the reception. He is THAT good. We could not have been happier with our decision to hire Brian!

Also, he provided uplighting for our reception space. When we met with him we decided on gold-- but when we arrived at the hall, there was a beautiful blend of blue and gold uplighting. He used his professional judgement and added the blue uplighting as well-- and we are SO GLAD he did!

Carissa · Married on 04/07/2018

I’ve been meaning to leave this review since April! I knew I had to do it because Brian is the best! Our wedding went so smoothly and was very organized thanks to Brian! He even came to our rehearsal to make sure everyone was on the same page with what music they were walking into. It was like having a day of wedding planner with him because he kept everything on track! We had the best time and highly recommend him! Our family and friends loved the music he picked too!

• F

Franchessca · Married on 01/20/2018

BRIAN IS THE BEST! Hands down, the best DJ I have ever seen at a Wedding! Our guests loved him! He was so easy to work with and accommodating! The whole day went so smooth! Cannot say enough good things! Best DJ in the Youngstown area!

Terri · Married on 09/26/2015

Brian was fantastic to work with. He was flexible, professional, fun 1500and very helpful. He gave us great suggestions, but was not pushy. He allowed us to choose songs to play well in advance so we didn't end up worrying about it at the last minute. He then sent us the song list as well as the timing and details of the day's events that we discussed a few days prior to the wedding so we were able to make any last minute changes. His work at the wedding was fantastic and we received a lot of compliments on the 'Great DJ'. :) If you use him, be sure to consider his voice overs (our voices, not his!). They were a hit!

He also provided lighting at our outdoor wedding. It made things very simple to have one less vendor and the lighting was perfect. We weren't sure how lighting would work because the reception was in a large open area, but he knew exactly what to do.

I think both of his services were very reasonably priced and in line with other DJ's and lighting companies that we looked into. I highly recommend using Brian at your wedding or other event!

Alicia · Married on 09/04/2015

Brian Price was amazing! Right from the start he was easy to work with and always got back to us in a timely manner. He was very professional and a pleasure to have running our special day. The wedding reception was perfect and he made sure everything flowed smoothly... he was like our own wedding planner. We never had to worry about anything... if something important was coming up he made sure we were ready. He offered a service called "how we met" that made our reception different from any that I have ever been to. Our families and friends loved it! It truly was a perfect night and so grateful that we found him :) Thank you Brian for giving us an amazing and unforgettable reception!*

Christine · Married on 07/04/2015

Brian was absolutely amazing! He was willing to work on a Holiday and did so much for us. He not only was a great MC and DJ, he also provided sound for our ceremony, and beautiful lighting for the reception. He was very sensitive to our requests, and the only thing I regret, is that we got a little bit behind due to long speeches, and he didn't have more time to play music. He mixed the songs that were played very well, and we had a blast. He is such a nice guy, and anybody would be lucky to book him. :) Thanks Brian!

Katie · Married on 06/27/2015

I first met Brian as the DJ at my sisters wedding in 2011. I knew as soon as I got engaged in 2012 that I wanted him to DJ my wedding in 2015 and contacted him right away. Brian is not only a great DJ, but also very professional. He always responded to my emails and phone calls within less than a day (most of the time within the hour)! Most DJs might meet with you to discuss the types of music you want to play at your wedding and send you on your merry way, but not Brian. He scheduled a meeting with us and came prepared. He got to know us and allowed us to choose songs from his suggestive lists, but was also very flexible and let us request songs that we knew we'd want to hear on our special day. He played music at our ceremony as well as our reception. He really personalized our reception by doing a voice over. During our meeting, prior to the wedding, Brian asked a series of questions to get to know us. He recorded us talking and created a beautiful version of both mine and my husbands stories of how we met. He played this for all of our guests before we made our entrance into the reception. I cried listening to it and he even gave us a copy that I'll cherish forever. My guests were blown away by Brian and are still asking me (2 months later) who the DJ was at my wedding. I have never seen a dance floor filled to maximum capacity for a 6 hour reception, but Brian made that happen. He engaged all the guests with songs we chose along with requests that the guests themselves made. On top of everything else, towards the end of the night my husband and I decided to extend our reception by an hour. When I asked Brian what it would cost to keep him another hour he smiled and said, "this is your night; it's nothing!" I was in complete shock and was so grateful. What a selfless act! My husband and I cannot thank Brian enough for all that he did for us. Not only did he make our day one we will always remember, but one that others will remember too. Thank you, Brian!

Danielle · Married on 05/09/2015

When I began my wedding planning, Brian Price was highly recommended to me. I am so glad I booked him right away! He met with us prior to the wedding, so he could get to know us as a couple and how we met. He incorporated our story into our introductions at the reception. The guests kept commenting on how this really set our wedding apart from others!

Brian provided us a song list prior to the wedding based on our preferences. He stuck to this list so there were no unexpected or unwanted music played. He kept a nice balance of dancing, slow songs, and wedding events (first dances, cake cutting, etc) throughout the evening to keep the guests engaged. He kept us on schedule and the evening was stress free. We had such a blast on the dance floor! Thanks Brian Price!

Brian is very personable and did a wonderful job DJ'ing at our wedding. His uplighting made the hall look even more beautiful.

Brian was so wonderful to work with for our special day. He honestly was the best vendor we had and I never had to worry about him not following up with us. Day or night he was available and flexible to make any changes. The special touches he adds to your wedding day are something that we will cherish forever. You will not be disappointed about his quality of service, professionalism, and dedication to his job.
    -Jessica & John

Julia · Married on 09/06/2014

Brian Price went above and beyond our expectations. We received numerous compliments and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Brian went over every detail with us prior to our day and it went so smooth. I loved how he really made it about us, personalizing songs etc on our day. I would most definitely recommend him to anyone! He was awesome!

Brittnee · Married on 08/23/2014

Brian Price was the best DJ I have ever seen at a wedding! He is such a great person all around that I am sad we are done with his services! He really gets to know you and is very accommodating! He uses all the latest equipment and is very well organiZed! He also added very memorable unique surprises to our reception that guests have never seen before and ranted and raved about! You defiantly want Brian Price to DJ your wedding!

Brian · Married on 08/08/2014

MAKE SURE to ask him about the "How They Met" service he offers. You will be glad you did!

THE BEST. That says it all. Brian did an incredible job for our big day. It started with the planning. As a couple you have plenty of details to deal with for your wedding. Brian made us feel so confident and comfortable, we never felt pressured or stressed in anyway. Planning the music, coordinating the events etc. was a relaxed, fun, PROFESSIONAL experience. Top notch.

On the day of our wedding Brian was exceptional. We personally wanted a DJ that was more "in the background" during the ceremonies, events etc and Brian preformed perfectly. Everything was very well coordinated and precise. When I showed up 15 minutes before the start of the ceremony I loved that he asked me questions to triple check the details.

He had a very good sense of the "vibe" of the room and dance floor and coordinated his music to match. Very well done. Bottom line if you choose another DJ he won't perform as well as Brian Price!

Thanks Brian for making our special day even more special!

Kimberly · Married on 08/02/2014

BEST DJ EVER!!! He was always on time for everything, very easy to work with and didn't mind changing things as we changed our minds! Super nice and kept things going smoothly during the reception. I am recommending his services to everyone ! Very impressed with everything! Thanks Brian for making our day even MORE special!

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2014

My husband and I were beyond thrilled with Brian from beginning to end. We planned our wedding out of town and he took the time to skype with us a few weeks before the big day and answer any questions that we had. Everything was planned out down to the last song of the evening. We never had an empty dance floor. He knew exactly what songs to play to keep our guests going all night. It was a perfect night thanks to Brian Price!!

Danielle · Married on 06/28/2014

Brian was amazing as our dj for our wedding. I honestly refer him to every person I know getting married because not only did he make the most amazing day of our lives extremely special, he was also professional, prompt, and super supportive throughtout our experience planning a wedding. He is an asset to a perfect wedding day! We Thank you Brian!

Julie · Married on 06/21/2014

Brian was absolutely incredible!! Our entire reception was perfect and we didn't have to worry about a thing, because Brian always kept us in the loop and gave us a few minutes warning before bouquet toss, cutting the cake, etc. It was such a nice feeling not having to worry about any of that stuff and just enjoying our reception. Brian was able to lead without being the center of attention and keeping the focus on my now husband and I =) He was very flexible and would gladly add or change anything that we would ask him to with a big smile on his face. Unlike some weddings we have been to in the past, Brian was extremely professional and interacted with staff and guests with respect and charm. We would definitely recommend Brian to everyone no matter what the event!! Trust us you won't be disappointed!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/14/2014

Brian did an outstanding job helping to make our wedding reception a success. We live out of town and he provided excellent consultation over the phone and via email. He was flexible in adjusting the playlist and integrated our feedback to help develop a crowd-pleasing list that reflected our taste. I really appreciated Brian coordinating the reception through the schedule we developed together. He kept us on pace, but was flexible enough to allow us not to feel rushed transitioning from one thing to the next. Brian is a consummate professional; I would highly recommend him to anyone planning an upcoming wedding or event.

Carrie · Married on 06/07/2014

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with Brian!! As soon as I met him at a bridal show, I knew I wanted to book with him. I don't know a lot about trendy music because I don't listen to anything but country. He took all of our considerations. These are some perks that Brian offers, (and I don't know that any other DJ does this):

He made Josh and I feel very comfortable and met with us as often as we needed to.
    He did an interview with us that he mixed into our introduction and first song so our guests could hear our love story.
    He sent us the itenerary for the evening and the playlist for us to review well in advance in case we wanted to make any changes.
    He was dressed to the nines in a suit and tie (people really appreciate his appreance!)
    He did a cool new "money dance" option with us called the "Dash for Cash" (our guests had a lot of fun with that as members of our bridal party ran around collecting money from them!)
    He remained cool, calm, and collected no matter what, and managed to stay right on time with everything even though I had to make some adjustments throughout the evening.
    He also works with a lighting company so we didn't have to go through a separate company for our monogram and uplighting.
    He has experience and knows the latest and greatest hits because he also works at Clear Channel Radio.

Our guests were blown away as well and still talk about what a wonderful DJ he is. We are so grateful to Brian for making our wedding reception a tasteful and FUN party. We could not be happier with Brian and would recommend his services to anyone!

MELANIE · Married on 05/24/2013

Brian was amazing! His level of professionalism is second to none. He spent time with us prior to the wedding so that we could customize our play list to suit our likes. He edited songs to certain lengths for our 1st dance and parent dances. He even went above and beyond to create a mash-up song for me to which my brothers and sisters all danced to! Definitely a hit with the crowd:-) I have already recommended Brian to a few friends and will continue to do so!

Brian will make your special occasion one that people will keep talking about!!!!

Tanna · Married on 05/18/2013

Brian came highly recommended by a family friend for our wedding and after speaking on the phone and meeting with him, it was his professionalism, great personality, and experience that really sealed the deal for us. Being that we really weren't sure what kind of music we wanted for our reception, nor were we really sure of any sort of reception schedule, Brian worked with us to come up with a schedule and musical selection that was perfect for our big day. He took care of everything during the reception and Andrew and I didn't have to worry about a thing, which is exactly what any bride and groom needs on their wedding day. He was very accommodating of changes, both two days before the wedding and during the reception itself. It was wonderful knowing that we were in good hands and we would recommend him to any couple looking for a DJ.

Thank you Brian for making our special day just a little bit stressful and giving our guests a wonderful musical experience at our reception!

Lori · Married on 05/11/2013

For a great wedding, you entrust most of how the night flows to your DJ. DJ Brian Price did a great job in flowing the events of the nights and has a great speaking voice. A number of my guests complimented his professionalism as well.

Melissa · Married on 03/16/2013

Brian was the absolute best DJ a bride could ask for!! He accommodated all of my last minute changes with professionalism and ease!!! He made our reception absolutely perfect!!! His little tricks of the trade were the best!! He had all of my guests on the dance floor all night--including me!!! All of my guests enjoyed him and commented on how wonderful he was!! I would recommend him for any event!! I am just so sad that my big day is over! I want to do it all over again!!!