Brian Price Wedding Entertainment Reviews

45 Reviews for Brian Price Wedding Entertainment

• Jessica

Jessica Spiegel · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Best dj ever

As an event planner, I was nervous about being a bride in the sense of not being able to control what was happening during the reception; however, Brian made it so easy! He made sure before the wedding that we felt comfortable as well as sending us the run-of-show and the song list. He also made sure we were on the dance floor when our favorite songs came on. Our dance floor was constantly full of guests and everyone told me and my family that this was the best DJ at an event they have been to - and we live in DC where there are a lot of galas, weddings, etc. Brian was absolutely amazing! Also - my dad and I wanted to do a mashup for our father/daughter dance and Brian helped us with our song. It made it so special and I don't know what I would have done if he didn't step in to help.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Peyton

Peyton Grover · Married on 08/22/2020

Awesome DJ!!

DJ Brian Price was recommended to my husband and me by both our wedding planner and several Facebook friends. When I first reached out to Brian about our wedding, I received a response from him almost instantaneously which is something that I really value. He was absolutely incredible to work with from planning the timeline for the evening to choosing our reception playlist. He was open to do anything that we asked, and had a number of recommendations when we were unsure of songs to choose and the order in which the events of the evening should occur. He kept everyone dancing all night long, and it is easy to tell that this is absolutely his passion! Whenever anyone would ask me who my DJ was and I would say DJ Brian Price, I always received a similar response: "He is awesome!," and after our wedding, we 100% agree!

Sent on 09/19/2020

Gina Arnaut · Married on 12/22/2019

The absolute best DJ!!

Brian was fabulous!! He had everyone on the dance floor all night long. We re so glad we got the lighting package as well. The room looked beautiful!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Kelly Clark · Married on 08/10/2019

Brian is the BEST!

Our wedding was amazing for many reasons, but one of the most prominent was DJ Brian Price! We ended up extending our reception by an hour because everyone was having so much fun dancing along to the tunes curated by Brian! He was very chill about the whole thing and kept the party going without hesitation. He was so much fun to work with and extremely open to our ideas and likes/dislikes. He started playing a song at one point and realized it wasn’t totally our vibe and changed it seamlessly. He also does an awesome job moving the party along and making sure you have plenty of time for all of the little details you planned for. If you’re looking for a wedding DJ in the Youngstown area-STOP! You won’t find anyone better than Brian! He also did an awesome monogram for us that really made it feel like it was our wedding. I’ve never danced so much in my life and I’m going to remember those moments forever! Thank you Brian!

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 05/25/2019

A Fun Pandemic Wedding

Brian was a fantastic addition to our wedding day. Throughout the planning process he stayed in contact with us and made sure we new what steps came next. When we met for our planning session he had all the documents ready and organized for us to look over. He offered suggestions of songs and was accommodating to requests that we had. We did decide to upgrade to the uplighting option and it was the BEST decision we made. He added gold up lighting, a monogram of our choosing behind us, and pin spotting on our cake, cookie table, card box and guest book - definitely worth the money!! During our actual wedding Brian played the best music that got our guests dancing and enjoying themselves in the midst of a pandemic, truly a difficult task. He guided us through the night and made sure we did everything we planned. He really was great, and I’d recommend him for any event you’re having.

Sent on 10/21/2020

Kelsey · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent Service

Brian did an absolutely excellent job!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Erin and Justin · Married on 08/18/2018

Brian was one of the best decisions of our wedding. We are still getting compliments on how awesome he was... and it went way beyond the music. I remember one phone call, before the wedding, when Brian went over the pronunciations of names of people in the wedding. We were so impressed because it was such a small detail... but important to Brian because he wanted everything to be just perfect. Another thing that really impressed us was when he took time out of his schedule to come to the rehearsal (the day before) and do a practice run of the ceremony. He did it just to make sure he wasn't missing anything. And if you are worried about getting people out of their seat and dancing... don't. Even my grandma was shaking her butt... and that's something I can't unsee! Our dance floor was packed all night. He truly made our wedding day extra magical... The very last picture, my wife and I took that night, was with Brian :)

Sent on 08/27/2018

Theresa · Married on 06/30/2018

Brian Price is AWESOME! He sure knows how to throw a party! Everyone was out on the dance floor all night. Thanks again! I would recommend to anymore looking for a DJ!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Sara · Married on 05/05/2018

We knew we wanted Brian to DJ and emcee our wedding as soon as we got engaged. He was also the DJ for my brothers wedding and did a fantastic job. During our wedding planning, Brian checked-in when needed and gave us advice throughout the process. On our wedding day we knew we didn't need to worry about a thing; he provided us with a timeline that we would follow during the reception and he took care of every last detail. He was professional and upbeat and kept our guests entertained. My husband even turned to me during dinner and asked "He's playing Mat Kearney! Did you request this?" I did not request it, Brian was just able to pick up on our music taste based on the songs we requested to play throughout the reception. He is THAT good. We could not have been happier with our decision to hire Brian!

Also, he provided uplighting for our reception space. When we met with him we decided on gold-- but when we arrived at the hall, there was a beautiful blend of blue and gold uplighting. He used his professional judgement and added the blue uplighting as well-- and we are SO GLAD he did!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Carissa · Married on 04/07/2018

I’ve been meaning to leave this review since April! I knew I had to do it because Brian is the best! Our wedding went so smoothly and was very organized thanks to Brian! He even came to our rehearsal to make sure everyone was on the same page with what music they were walking into. It was like having a day of wedding planner with him because he kept everything on track! We had the best time and highly recommend him! Our family and friends loved the music he picked too!

Sent on 09/05/2018
  • F

Franchessca · Married on 01/20/2018

BRIAN IS THE BEST! Hands down, the best DJ I have ever seen at a Wedding! Our guests loved him! He was so easy to work with and accommodating! The whole day went so smooth! Cannot say enough good things! Best DJ in the Youngstown area!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Terri · Married on 09/26/2015

Brian was fantastic to work with. He was flexible, professional, fun 1500and very helpful. He gave us great suggestions, but was not pushy. He allowed us to choose songs to play well in advance so we didn't end up worrying about it at the last minute. He then sent us the song list as well as the timing and details of the day's events that we discussed a few days prior to the wedding so we were able to make any last minute changes. His work at the wedding was fantastic and we received a lot of compliments on the 'Great DJ'. :) If you use him, be sure to consider his voice overs (our voices, not his!). They were a hit!

He also provided lighting at our outdoor wedding. It made things very simple to have one less vendor and the lighting was perfect. We weren't sure how lighting would work because the reception was in a large open area, but he knew exactly what to do.

I think both of his services were very reasonably priced and in line with other DJ's and lighting companies that we looked into. I highly recommend using Brian at your wedding or other event!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Alicia · Married on 09/04/2015

Brian Price was amazing! Right from the start he was easy to work with and always got back to us in a timely manner. He was very professional and a pleasure to have running our special day. The wedding reception was perfect and he made sure everything flowed smoothly... he was like our own wedding planner. We never had to worry about anything... if something important was coming up he made sure we were ready. He offered a service called "how we met" that made our reception different from any that I have ever been to. Our families and friends loved it! It truly was a perfect night and so grateful that we found him :) Thank you Brian for giving us an amazing and unforgettable reception!*

Sent on 10/17/2015

Christine · Married on 07/04/2015

Brian was absolutely amazing! He was willing to work on a Holiday and did so much for us. He not only was a great MC and DJ, he also provided sound for our ceremony, and beautiful lighting for the reception. He was very sensitive to our requests, and the only thing I regret, is that we got a little bit behind due to long speeches, and he didn't have more time to play music. He mixed the songs that were played very well, and we had a blast. He is such a nice guy, and anybody would be lucky to book him. :) Thanks Brian!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Katie · Married on 06/27/2015

I first met Brian as the DJ at my sisters wedding in 2011. I knew as soon as I got engaged in 2012 that I wanted him to DJ my wedding in 2015 and contacted him right away. Brian is not only a great DJ, but also very professional. He always responded to my emails and phone calls within less than a day (most of the time within the hour)! Most DJs might meet with you to discuss the types of music you want to play at your wedding and send you on your merry way, but not Brian. He scheduled a meeting with us and came prepared. He got to know us and allowed us to choose songs from his suggestive lists, but was also very flexible and let us request songs that we knew we'd want to hear on our special day. He played music at our ceremony as well as our reception. He really personalized our reception by doing a voice over. During our meeting, prior to the wedding, Brian asked a series of questions to get to know us. He recorded us talking and created a beautiful version of both mine and my husbands stories of how we met. He played this for all of our guests before we made our entrance into the reception. I cried listening to it and he even gave us a copy that I'll cherish forever. My guests were blown away by Brian and are still asking me (2 months later) who the DJ was at my wedding. I have never seen a dance floor filled to maximum capacity for a 6 hour reception, but Brian made that happen. He engaged all the guests with songs we chose along with requests that the guests themselves made. On top of everything else, towards the end of the night my husband and I decided to extend our reception by an hour. When I asked Brian what it would cost to keep him another hour he smiled and said, "this is your night; it's nothing!" I was in complete shock and was so grateful. What a selfless act! My husband and I cannot thank Brian enough for all that he did for us. Not only did he make our day one we will always remember, but one that others will remember too. Thank you, Brian!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Danielle · Married on 05/09/2015

When I began my wedding planning, Brian Price was highly recommended to me. I am so glad I booked him right away! He met with us prior to the wedding, so he could get to know us as a couple and how we met. He incorporated our story into our introductions at the reception. The guests kept commenting on how this really set our wedding apart from others!

Brian provided us a song list prior to the wedding based on our preferences. He stuck to this list so there were no unexpected or unwanted music played. He kept a nice balance of dancing, slow songs, and wedding events (first dances, cake cutting, etc) throughout the evening to keep the guests engaged. He kept us on schedule and the evening was stress free. We had such a blast on the dance floor! Thanks Brian Price!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Brian is very personable and did a wonderful job DJ'ing at our wedding. His uplighting made the hall look even more beautiful.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Brian was so wonderful to work with for our special day. He honestly was the best vendor we had and I never had to worry about him not following up with us. Day or night he was available and flexible to make any changes. The special touches he adds to your wedding day are something that we will cherish forever. You will not be disappointed about his quality of service, professionalism, and dedication to his job.
    -Jessica & John

Sent on 10/14/2014

Julia · Married on 09/06/2014

Brian Price went above and beyond our expectations. We received numerous compliments and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Brian went over every detail with us prior to our day and it went so smooth. I loved how he really made it about us, personalizing songs etc on our day. I would most definitely recommend him to anyone! He was awesome!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Brittnee · Married on 08/23/2014

Brian Price was the best DJ I have ever seen at a wedding! He is such a great person all around that I am sad we are done with his services! He really gets to know you and is very accommodating! He uses all the latest equipment and is very well organiZed! He also added very memorable unique surprises to our reception that guests have never seen before and ranted and raved about! You defiantly want Brian Price to DJ your wedding!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Brian · Married on 08/08/2014

MAKE SURE to ask him about the "How They Met" service he offers. You will be glad you did!

THE BEST. That says it all. Brian did an incredible job for our big day. It started with the planning. As a couple you have plenty of details to deal with for your wedding. Brian made us feel so confident and comfortable, we never felt pressured or stressed in anyway. Planning the music, coordinating the events etc. was a relaxed, fun, PROFESSIONAL experience. Top notch.

On the day of our wedding Brian was exceptional. We personally wanted a DJ that was more "in the background" during the ceremonies, events etc and Brian preformed perfectly. Everything was very well coordinated and precise. When I showed up 15 minutes before the start of the ceremony I loved that he asked me questions to triple check the details.

He had a very good sense of the "vibe" of the room and dance floor and coordinated his music to match. Very well done. Bottom line if you choose another DJ he won't perform as well as Brian Price!

Thanks Brian for making our special day even more special!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Kimberly · Married on 08/02/2014

BEST DJ EVER!!! He was always on time for everything, very easy to work with and didn't mind changing things as we changed our minds! Super nice and kept things going smoothly during the reception. I am recommending his services to everyone ! Very impressed with everything! Thanks Brian for making our day even MORE special!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2014

My husband and I were beyond thrilled with Brian from beginning to end. We planned our wedding out of town and he took the time to skype with us a few weeks before the big day and answer any questions that we had. Everything was planned out down to the last song of the evening. We never had an empty dance floor. He knew exactly what songs to play to keep our guests going all night. It was a perfect night thanks to Brian Price!!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/28/2014

Brian was amazing as our dj for our wedding. I honestly refer him to every person I know getting married because not only did he make the most amazing day of our lives extremely special, he was also professional, prompt, and super supportive throughtout our experience planning a wedding. He is an asset to a perfect wedding day! We Thank you Brian!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Julie · Married on 06/21/2014

Brian was absolutely incredible!! Our entire reception was perfect and we didn't have to worry about a thing, because Brian always kept us in the loop and gave us a few minutes warning before bouquet toss, cutting the cake, etc. It was such a nice feeling not having to worry about any of that stuff and just enjoying our reception. Brian was able to lead without being the center of attention and keeping the focus on my now husband and I =) He was very flexible and would gladly add or change anything that we would ask him to with a big smile on his face. Unlike some weddings we have been to in the past, Brian was extremely professional and interacted with staff and guests with respect and charm. We would definitely recommend Brian to everyone no matter what the event!! Trust us you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/10/2014