5253 Penn Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55419 Map · Phone number

• The Legendary Percolators Band
  • The Riverside All-Stars

6 Reviews for Brian Kinney Band

Catherine · Married on 10/22/2016

The Brian Kinney Band played at my wedding last weekend and it was an absolute blast! The energy that everyone in the band had was electric and all of our 260+ guests were having a blast. The band was so professional.
    We met with Brian 6 months beforehand to go over the playlist and talk about song choices. He gave us great advice as what to choose and had ideas for order of songs. The band has pages and pages of songs to choose from, in every genre including new music. They learned one song for us for our first dance song (Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran) and it was fantastic! That's a difficult song to sing and they knocked it out of the water. Throughout the whole night, we felt like we were at a concert because their energy was so high and they had lights going along with the songs. Brian would often come off the stage and sing around the crowd--it was so cool! The dance floor was NEVER empty. All of our guests were absolutely raving about the band because they were so good!!
    I would highly recommend the Brian Kinney Band for any event, especially a wedding. The dance at our reception was truly one of the best parts of the whole day, thanks to Brian! I cannot say enough good things about them!!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Sandy · Married on 06/06/2014

The Brian Kinney Band was exactly what I was looking for! I had been to too many weddings where there was a DJ..which can be good..but I love live music! I wanted a band that read the audience and played music for a great celebration! They were open for my niece to sing with them a song. It meant so much to me! They played a variety of music for all ages. I am still getting compliments on how great the band was! There was many special moments during the dance that made our party! Oh by the way...they are super musicians. I spent a lot of time on music for my day...it is so important!

Sent on 08/08/2014

The Brian Kinney Band played at our reception. They sounded absolutely amazing and really got our guests involved. We received so many compliments about how great the band was. Brian was so easy to work with and very responsive. He met with us personally and made a list of our requests. The band learned a song for our first dance and it was just how we hoped. It really felt like a personalized playlist just for us. They helped make our reception the most fun we have ever had!

Sent on 01/23/2014

• 5253 Penn Ave S Minneapolis, 55419 See on map
    Location of (Brian Kinney Band)