Dayton, OH 45424 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Brian Harris Entertainment

BHE began in 1997 & is Dayton's most unique DJ & MC. Known as the Love Story DJ, Brian is the only Dayton DJ that offers this unique presentation to personalize your celebration! Brian is also known for fun informative & supercharged grand entrances. He is the DJ to hire if you're tired of the same boring reception that you've attended as a guest & if you want a different, organized & fun reception. Brian provides you with your own client planning website, accessible 24/7 from any computer. In that website you will fill out some simple planning forms and create music playlists. A month out from your wedding you'll sit down with Brian in a planning session & create your timeline & go over all the details. And then on wedding day, you can relax & be a guest at your own wedding!

Follow Brian Harris Entertainment on

8045789751d818b3 1532106621 599aa8e9e88c75f8 1532106616521 3 36582901 196967703
ee93d9be3eced25c Brian Harris 0008 2017
Dayton Steam Plant
Dayton Art Institute packed dance floor!
Dayton Art Institute packed dance floor!
Brian sharing a couple's Love Story at the Dayton Art Institute
Brian sharing a couple's Love Story at the Dayton Art Institute
Hall of Mirrors Cincinnati
Hall of Mirrors Cincinnati
Ceremony recessional at The Renaissance Cincinnati
Ceremony recessional at The Renaissance Cincinnati
Schuster Center packed dance floor!
Schuster Center packed dance floor!
8045789751d818b3 1532106621 599aa8e9e88c75f8 1532106616521 3 36582901 196967703

Brian Harris Entertainment 6
Brian Harris Entertainment 7

Jim Downing · Married on 09/13/2019

Perfection!!

Could not have asked for a better person and DJ. In a wedding the one thing you absolutely cannot skimp on is a DJ. This person will make or break your one day. Brian was perfect in everything he did. Controlled the in tire flow of the wedding to make it flawless. The flexibility and control he gives you to select your personal music is amazing. His timing is amazing. Very punctual. 100% hands down the best money spent. Works with you through the whole process from start to finish. One on one sessions to make everything unique to your wedding. This is his career not one or two times a year for friends gig. So you can definitely tell how professional he is. At the end of the day I can’t say enough great things about the job Brian did.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Brian Harris Entertainment's reply:

Jim and Jackie, thank you so much for the kind words! You guys have a beautiful family and I loved being able to share your love story that brought you two together. Thank you for including me!

Emily Hamilton · Married on 09/04/2019

Perfection

Before my wedding, I didn’t think I needed a DJ (I had planned to make a playlist myself)... But once the planning process began I became overwhelmed about who would help make transitions, who would time my music perfectly for me, who could make a mix for a mother/son dance for us, etc. I didn’t think a DJ could do all of that and more- but Brian did, and he exceeded all of our expectations. Not only was he a DJ, but he was basically a day of coordinator, and a really fun/involved wedding guest. Brian is very professional and well spoken. He is on top of things, quick to respond, and extremely invested in his bride and groom. Our guests were complimenting him the entire night! He had so many great ideas too, like suggesting that our guests could come up and kiss in front of our table and we’d have to kiss the same way they kissed (a fun spin on tapping the glass for a kiss). But our favorite part hands down was the love story Brian told about my husband and I! It was incredible and had lots of people in happy tears. Brian was an unbelievable DJ! He was worth every penny, and I truly cannot say enough good things.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Brian Harris Entertainment's reply:

Emily ...it was such a special day, and to be asked to be a part of your day having known you for 15 years, was a true honor. Thank you so much for the quick attention to details & my questions throughout the planning process. you and Troy were so easy to work with!!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/25/2019

One of the best choices we made for our wedding

When we were looking for DJs I made a post on Facebook for recommendations. A friend had suggested Brian. I got on his website to check him out and I knew right away he was going to be our DJ. I knew without meeting him he was professional and organized. After our first meeting with Brian, me and my husband said it was a no brainer. He was so helpful during the wedding planning and helped put everything together. He has an amazingly organized website for you to keep everything together. He was always checking up on us and helping anyway he could. Our favorite part and one of the main reasons we chose Brian was because of the love story he puts together. We loved the fact that we had never seen it done at any other wedding and it made our wedding feel so much more personal and intimate. We can not say enough good things about Brian and would choose him again and again, no question. I honestly have no idea what we would have done without him!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Brian Harris Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for wonderful review, Jessica & Eric!! I’m so happy that you had the best day ever! What a great celebration, and on a THURSDAY, no less! Your guests were the best partiers!! Thanks again for choosing me!

Brian Harris Entertainment FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Off The Record Video DJ Service
    Off The Record Video DJ Service Wedding DJs

Fun and entertaining professional we've always recommend Brian four years

• Childers Photography
    Childers Photography Wedding Photographers

Brian is an absolute professional! We have worked many weddings with Brian and he never fails to please the wedding couple and their guests. We very highly recommend Brian to any wedding couple looking for a great DJ!

• Weddings From The Heart
    Weddings From The Heart Wedding Planners

Brian Harris is great to work with, friendly and is highly professional. Over the years, I have had the pleasure of working with him at several weddings and am always impressed with his attention to detail, openness to his clients’ requests and needs, and the amount of time he devotes in creating the ideal “sound track” for each and every event. He offers fresh takes on tradition, unique suggestions to personalize your event, and helps create a fun, stylish event. I highly recommend Brian Harris Entertainment, and look forward to working with him again.

• Dayton, Ohio, 45424 See on map