Dayton, OH 45424 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Brian Harris Entertainment

BHE began in 1997 & is Dayton's most unique DJ & MC. Known as the Love Story DJ, Brian is the only Dayton DJ that offers this unique presentation to personalize your celebration! Brian is also known for fun informative & supercharged grand entrances. He is the DJ to hire if you're tired of the same boring reception that you've attended as a guest & if you want a different, organized & fun reception. Brian provides you with your own client planning website, accessible 24/7 from any computer. In that website you will fill out some simple planning forms and create music playlists. A month out from your wedding you'll sit down with Brian in a planning session & create your timeline & go over all the details. And then on wedding day, you can relax & be a guest at your own wedding!

Follow Brian Harris Entertainment on

Other couples have also viewed

• DJ KLM & ASSOCIATES
  • Craft Event Bar
  • Celebrations of Sound
  • Nova Entertainment
8045789751d818b3 1532106621 599aa8e9e88c75f8 1532106616521 3 36582901 196967703
ee93d9be3eced25c Brian Harris 0008 2017
Dayton Steam Plant
Dayton Art Institute packed dance floor!
Dayton Art Institute packed dance floor!
Brian sharing a couple's Love Story at the Dayton Art Institute
Brian sharing a couple's Love Story at the Dayton Art Institute
Hall of Mirrors Cincinnati
Hall of Mirrors Cincinnati
Ceremony recessional at The Renaissance Cincinnati
Ceremony recessional at The Renaissance Cincinnati
Schuster Center packed dance floor!
Schuster Center packed dance floor!
8045789751d818b3 1532106621 599aa8e9e88c75f8 1532106616521 3 36582901 196967703
ee93d9be3eced25c Brian Harris 0008 2017

Photos 12 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

83 Reviews for Brian Harris Entertainment

Elizabeth H. · Married on 10/24/2020

Wedding and reception

Brian did an amazing job for my daughters wedding. His attention to detail is just wonderful. He even was there to help during the rehearsal. The Wedding Story is by far the best part, in my opinion. It's so unique. He kept the party going and we didn't leave the dance floor. Thank you so much Brian, this wedding was the talk of the town.

Sent on 11/16/2020

Brian Harris Entertainment's reply:

What a great way to end 2020 wedding season ... with Katlyn and Robert’s wedding! I had a goal to go out with a bang and by golly we sure did! Thank you so much for trusting me with your daughter’s wedding. Having known your family for over 24 years made this one extra special for me.

Chelsea L. · Married on 10/03/2020

Great way to personalize!

Brian did a great job of getting to know my husband and I. We picked Brian to be the DJ/MC for our big day because I have previously worked with Brian. I was a bridesmaids in a wedding about 10 years ago where he made everything run smoothly! Then, when I was still in high school we had him DJ for a few dances. Each experience was better than before! It was a no brainer to ask him to be our DJ/MC for our wedding. My favorite part of his service, the Love Story - it shared everything from the beginning to the end and everything in between. It allowed those who shared our day to truly understand our relationship. Thank you Brian!

Sent on 11/13/2020

Brian Harris Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea & Kody! When you asked me for my business card at the Harvey wedding in 2010 where you were a bridesmaid, little did I know that I would not just be hired for a couple of homecomings and proms at your school, but then 10+ years later, also be asked back to be a part of your wedding! What a huge honor! Glad to have you as one of the very few weddings I was able to do in 2020, due to Covid!
  • Anastasia

Anastasia N. · Married on 10/20/2019

Life of the party

Brian was absolutely amazing! We could not have asked for a better DJ. He is very professional and fun to work with. The planning process was easy, smooth, and by far the best planning process we have ever gone through. Brian made the planning fun! We met with him several times and worked out a timeline for the day-of and our songs we wanted played. He was very helpful when it came to questions and picked songs based on our liking. He was the master of the ceremony and the reception. Every one of our guests was able to hear every word that was said during our vows and there were no worries of not hearing anything. Everything was loud and clear! Brian was the cordinator of the night by telling everyone what was going on and how everything would go down. He does a unique bit called the love story. The bride writes her story and the groom writes his love story and Brian reads them out loud at the wedding. It's very fun and outright hilarious at times. Our grand entrence was perfect and Brian introduced everybody in the party with the music of their choice. The music flowed perfectly throughout the night and Brian was the life of the party! We can't thank him enough for being so wonderful and making our night absolutely amazing!

Sent on 11/03/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Brian Harris Entertainment FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

• Off The Record Video DJ Service Wedding DJs

Fun and entertaining professional we've always recommend Brian four years

• Childers Photography Wedding Photographers

Brian is an absolute professional! We have worked many weddings with Brian and he never fails to please the wedding couple and their guests. We very highly recommend Brian to any wedding couple looking for a great DJ!

• Weddings From The Heart Wedding Planners

Brian Harris is great to work with, friendly and is highly professional. Over the years, I have had the pleasure of working with him at several weddings and am always impressed with his attention to detail, openness to his clients’ requests and needs, and the amount of time he devotes in creating the ideal “sound track” for each and every event. He offers fresh takes on tradition, unique suggestions to personalize your event, and helps create a fun, stylish event. I highly recommend Brian Harris Entertainment, and look forward to working with him again.

• Dayton, Ohio, 45424 See on map
    By appointment only
    Location of (Brian Harris Entertainment)