Brian Harris Entertainment

Brian Harris Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Brian Harris Entertainment

Elegant - Fun - Memorable - How do you envision your reception?

Brian Harris Entertainment began in 1997 and is now Dayton's most unique DJ & Master of Ceremonies. Better known as the Love Story DJ, Brian is the only Dayton DJ that offers this unique presentation which is certainly the best way to personalize your celebration, by sharing your story! Brian is also known for fun informative and supercharged grand entrances. He is the DJ to hire if you're tired of the same boring reception that you've attended as a guest. If you want a different, organized and fun reception, Brian is the one to hire. To begin the planning process, Brian provides you with your own client planning website, accessible 24/7 from any computer. In your website you will fill out some simple planning forms and create your music playlists. A month out from your wedding you will sit down with Brian in a planning session and create your timeline and go over all the details. And then on wedding day, you can relax and be a guest at your own wedding!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Consultation (12)
MC (12)
Do-Not-Play List (10)
One Event Per Day (6)

When it came time to pick a DJ for our wedding, we didn't even look to anyone but Brian. I had worked with Brian back in 2009 for my daughter's wedding and I attended a wedding again in 2015 that Brian was the DJ/MC. Brian is extremely professional, organized and easy to work with. His years of experience are very evident when planning your special day. He meets with you personally a couple times throughout the planning process and also attends the rehearsal to ensure everything goes off without a hitch. He uses an online tool that is so easy to use. You can choose your play list and even add a "do not play list". The tool also helps you to plan your ceremony and reception down to every little detail. Our favorite part of his ideas were the Grand Entrance and the Love Story. Both of these personal the reception and make it so much more enjoyable. With the Grand Entrance, you can write about each bridesmaid/groomsmen to share how you know them and why they were chosen to be in your wedding. The Love Story is amazing. He provides the bride and groom with a list of questions that you complete confidentially. He then weaves them into a unique, personal, funny and intimate story to share with your guests on how you met, fell in love etc... Brian also offers any help needed to complete your play list for the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception etc... He will ensure the crowd is engaged and having a good time. Brian goes way above and beyond the expectations of a DJ. I had an outdoor wedding in mid December. It was chilly (mid 40's). My feet were freezing after staying outside for the pictures. I told Brian I needed some time to thaw my feet before we would be ready for the grand entrance, as I truly could not feel my toes. Brian went and found a couple buckets, filled them with hot water for me to soak my feet and help "defrost" them ha. I don't know any other DJ that would provide that service!! I highly recommend Brian for your DJ/MC !

Profile Picture Cheryl, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian was very helpful in the planning of our wedding. On our wedding day everything went seamlessly. I didn't have to worry about anything!! Everything flowed very well, and our guests kept talking about what a great reception we had! They bragged about how our music had a little bit for everyone, the young, the old and those in between. Everyone loved the Love Story and not once did we have to answer the question "so how did you meet?". Our wedding day was awesome and the memories from that day will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian did an amazing job at our wedding! Brian was very responsive to any questions that my husband or I had before the wedding and he was always prepared. The planning meetings were helpful and the planning portal was easy to use and it gave me piece of mind that our wedding day would go very smoothly. Brian was very helpful at the rehearsal when we really did not know what we were doing. The wedding day went off without a hitch because of Brian. He helped us figure out exactly where we should have the ceremony in my mom's yard and he made sure all of the events at the reception happened in a timely manner. Also, he quickly adapted when my little brother came in before he was supposed to during the grand entrance. Everyone loved the love story, including my husband and I. Brian was amazing and my husband and I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews

Photos & Videos

5 Photos

5 Photos
220x220 sq 1391115366457 8571354946048139304451995821458
220x220 sq 1516402697 ad5419031c2c0fd5 1516402695 425eafe3babf63d6 1516402696955 3 brian harris 0003
220x220 sq 1516402651 ccb29f85a92e34f8 1516402650 a656540c7ee6f33f 1516402654671 1 brian harris 0001
220x220 sq 1516402766 2576af3b95a33e08 1516402765 7d209c22b3a95034 1516402769013 4 erin   todd ceremo
220x220 sq 1516403663 c789908050be537a 1516403661 236651ae89a28329 1516403656840 1 schuster full room

2 VIDEOS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Fun and entertaining professional we've always recommend Brian four years

Brian is an absolute professional! We have worked many weddings with Brian and he never fails to please the wedding couple and their guests. We very highly recommend Brian to any wedding couple looking for a great DJ!

Brian Harris is great to work with, friendly and is highly professional. Over the years, I have had the pleasure of working with him at several weddings and am always impressed with his attention to detail, openness to his clients’ requests and needs, and the amount of time he devotes in creating the ideal “sound track” for each and every event. He offers fresh takes on tradition, unique suggestions to personalize your event, and helps create a fun, stylish event. I highly recommend Brian Harris Entertainment, and look forward to working with him again.

If you are looking for an awesome MC/DJ, Brian Harris is a great choice! His personality makes you feel comfortable right away. He keeps the crowd happy all night, no matter what age group. He custom designs your music to fit YOUR day. Having a great MC will make your wedding day perfect till the last second and Brian is great!

Amazing DJ that my clients seem to really enjoy. Plays sounds for all ages and all crowds. Lots of dancing makes for better and interesting pictures!

Events