Matthews, NC 28104 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Brian Bunn Films

We're fascinated with creating life changing stories for people and companies!

Follow Brian Bunn Films on

• Videos 3

25 Reviews for Brian Bunn Films

Nikki Barefoot · Married on 06/01/2019

So amazing

Our video left us shocked. It was honestly the best wedding video we have ever seen. The video brought us to tears many times and I watch it all the time. This will forever be something so special to us. He is so so nice too which made it even better. He did some drone work from us as well which was breathtaking of the private property on the lake.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Jessie · Married on 03/24/2018

DO IT!!!! Brian Bunn.. where do I begin? My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Brian for our Wedding in March of 2018. Brian gets a 10 out of 10 for all aspects of our wedding day. He is funny, personable, and he is SO talented. Brian captures details and memories that you didn't even realize were happening but you are so happy that you get to relive that moment over and over again. Brian made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire day. He is the best there is and if you have the wonderful opportunity to work with him, don't pass it up! We wish we could redo the day all over again.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Paula · Married on 10/14/2016

Amazing person all around! Genuine, funny, personable, professional... He has a knack for finding emotions in people and shows it brilliantly in all of his work. We loved his ability to look for our own personalities and make our video memorable to us for years to come! I would recommend Brian with zero hesitation and I had no doubts from the moment my mother and I met with him! When a wedding vendor loves their job it makes the wedding planning process so much easier!

Sent on 03/14/2017

• Heidi Crowder Wedding Design
    Heidi Crowder Wedding Design Wedding Planners

LOVE Brian! He is so fun to be around! I love his videos they just capture the day beautifully!! He is very talented and is great at making each wedding one of a kind!

• Brent Gulledge Photography
    Brent Gulledge Photography Wedding Photographers

Brian is definitely one of the best videographers in Charlotte! I have had the pleasure of knowing Brain for more than 30-years, going back to school days. He is dedicated, focused and very client-centered. His personality will make you feel at ease and his attention to detail is second to none. You will not be disappointed!

• Revival Photography
    Revival Photography Wedding Photographers

Brian is amazingly talented at what he does and he is SO incredibly passionate about what he does too and that makes a huge difference! A joy and pleasure to work with! We highly recommend Brian Bunn Films!

• Matthews, 28104 See on map