1403 Farmington Ave, Pottstown, PA 19464 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Bri.Kol Beauty Boutique

At Bri.Kol we are always committed to the highest level of excellence in our skill. We take pride in top notch custom service to make your special day unforgettable.

With pictures you will cherish forever and dreaming of memories you will have for a lifetime we believe it is important to have the best stylist behind you.

Bri.Kol offers on location event and wedding styling. We have mastered the art of creating the best look to fit your special day while executing services for an enjoyable day.

Follow Bri.Kol Beauty Boutique on

Bri.Kol Beauty Boutique 6
Bri.Kol Beauty Boutique 7
  • Jennessa

Jennessa · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful work, now my regular sylist!

I met Kara, the owner of BriKol Beauty at a bridal show a while back. When I started planning our wedding, I knew I wanted to meet with her. I made an appointment to meet with her for a haircut and got to know her. While Kara was not going to be available for our big day, she did introduce me to Jenna, who works at BriKol. Jenna is amazing and has done great work with my hair and made my hair look beautiful the day of the wedding. Thank you so much -- I am glad I finally found a stylist I can trust and work with in the future. Thank you!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Megan Freed · Married on 01/20/2019

Quality, Quality, Quality

Kara from Bri.Kol is amazing. The quality for price cannot be understated! Her prices were the most reasonable of all the stylists I spoke to and she never once compromised on service. All of my bridesmaids were beautiful, and when I mentioned I didn't love my MOH's hair she fixed it for us! She even made up time for me when I was running late due to makeup (again without compromising quality). She's a true professional and I cannot recommend her highly enough! She is a fabulous stylist, business owner and human being. You can't go wrong booking Kara/Bri.Kol Beauty Boutique. Wishing you all the best, Kara. Thank you again!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Bri.Kol Beauty Boutique 8

Jenna Calabria · Married on 09/15/2018

I got married in September. Kara was very accommodating with the bridal party. She came to my sisters house so we didn’t have to travel.

Definitely satisfied with my hair. But my step daughter stole the show with her style. Kara did an amazing job with all of the hair.

Sent on 01/21/2019