1403 Farmington Ave, Pottstown, PA 19464 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Bri.Kol Beauty Boutique

At Bri.Kol we are always committed to the highest level of excellence in our skill. We take pride in top notch custom service to make your special day unforgettable.

With pictures you will cherish forever and dreaming of memories you will have for a lifetime we believe it is important to have the best stylist behind you.

Bri.Kol offers on location event and wedding styling. We have mastered the art of creating the best look to fit your special day while executing services for an enjoyable day.

Follow Bri.Kol Beauty Boutique on

Bri.Kol Beauty Boutique 6
Bri.Kol Beauty Boutique 7

jamie · Married on 09/20/2019

wonderful!

Kara and her team were wonderful to work with! They were right on time and they actually worked ahead of schedule! We gave them both an idea of what we wanted and they delivered! I felt like a princess on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Jennessa

Jennessa · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful work, now my regular sylist!

I met Kara, the owner of BriKol Beauty at a bridal show a while back. When I started planning our wedding, I knew I wanted to meet with her. I made an appointment to meet with her for a haircut and got to know her. While Kara was not going to be available for our big day, she did introduce me to Jenna, who works at BriKol. Jenna is amazing and has done great work with my hair and made my hair look beautiful the day of the wedding. Thank you so much -- I am glad I finally found a stylist I can trust and work with in the future. Thank you!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Carrie Dieter · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely amazing

Kara was phenomenal! When I have gotten my hair done in the past for special occasions it’s not always what I pictured, but Kara blew me away. I absolutely LOVED my hair for my wedding! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/17/2019