South Hamilton, MA 01982 Map · Phone number

About Brett Hall, Independent Vacation Specialist, Cruises Inc

Hi there!

My name is Brett Hall and I am an Independent Vacation Specialist. I specialize in helping brides and grooms plan once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon vacations. I take the work out of the process and provide you with options that meet and exceed your expectations. Don't waste time trying to comb the internet for ideas and deals- let me do that for you so that you can focus on other aspects of wedding planning. I am part of the largest seller of travel in the world so that means that you get the best rates around. I am extremely knowledgable about cruises and all-inclusive vacations, so ask away. Lastly, 10% of all my profits go to Amirah, an organization that helps survivors of human trafficking. Please contact me today!

norwegian breakaway haven spa suite s9 629x240
allure of the seas in labadee

2 Reviews for Brett Hall, Independent Vacation Specialist, Cruises Inc

• Laura

Laura · Married on 10/02/2016

My hunny and I booked our dream honeymoon with Brett. We went to Sandals Negril in Jamaica. Brett made everything so easy! We just gave him our ideas of where we would like to go (someplace in the Caribbean, right on the ocean, etc), our budget, and our timeline and he did all the rest! He gave us 3 great choices and presented all options clearly and beautifully. He was also available for questions via email anytime we had any! We chose Sandals Negril and it was the perfect choice for us! The resort was absolutely beautiful and fit our interests perfectly. It was a fantastic honeymoon. I would highly recommend working with Brett to book your dream vacation.

Danielle · Married on 11/01/2014

Brett sent my husband and I on an amazing 7 night cruise on the Norwegian Breakaway. Brett helped us above and beyond just the booking but answered questions and suggested additional offers. We would definitely book with Brett again :)

Brett Hall, Independent Vacation Specialist, Cruises Inc FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Caribbean, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, West Europe

• South Hamilton, 01982 See on map