Brenna Catalano Design Studio

Salinas, CA View map

The invitation is the first impression of your event. At Brenna Catalano Design Studio, we create invitations that will impress your guests and set the tone for your wedding day.

I specialize in elegant custom wedding invitations and paper details featuring exclusive hand-drawn illustrations you won't find anywhere else, luxurious silk elements, sparkling crystal accents and one-on-one personal service. My clients are looking for something special and they appreciate the handmade details and love that goes into creating each invitation. We also offer many time-saving services, from envelope addressing to mailing the finished invitations.

Whether you order from one of my invitation collections or want to create a custom design, I will work with you to make it perfectly suited for your event. I can help you develop a signature look for your invitation, including determining a color palette, theme, custom motif, monogram or icon. We offer a variety of printing options including digital printing, offset, thermography, foil stamping, embossing and letterpress.

And don't forget about the 'day of' coordinates- your programs, menus, escort cards and more are like jewelry on your wedding day- the finishing touch. View my gallery for some wedding invitation ideas!

We can create for you:

• Table Numbers
• Note Cards & Stationery
• Escort Cards, Place Cards & Favor Tags
• Announcements....and more!

We are based in the Monterey Bay, California area and have worked with clients around the world since 2004. Please note we are available by appointment only.

I'd love to work with you- Contact me to schedule a consultation!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Laser Cut
Letterpress
Printing
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Victorya Married on 09/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brenna Catalano of BC Designs was such a pleasure to work with. She helped guide me through the wedding invitation process, which can be very overwhelming if done alone. We explored many styles, color schemes and textures, all of which were lovely. My final selection, though was a dream and my husband and I received numerous compliments. Choosing Brenna to help design our wedding invitations was a great investment and I would highly recommend to her services in the future. Thank you, Brenna!
    Lea Married on 08/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We absolutely loved working with Brenna. We brought in some ideas and she magically brought them into fruition. We are elated with the beauty of the invites. They without a doubt set the tone we were looking for. Our other reception pieces were gorgeous as well. They were a last minute design decision and she handled it. Beautiful work!
    Stefany Married on 06/10/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Elegant, amazing and beautiful invitations. Brenna helped me create the perfect Save the dates, Wedding Invitations and Thank you cards.
    She was an absolute pleasure to work with, and was incredibly responsive throughout the entire process.
    Brenna, I cannot thank you enough for all of your incredible ideas and warm welcome every time we met. These were the most beautiful, elegant and sparkly wedding invitations I have ever seen.
    xoxo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

A Sparkling Event A Sparkling Event Wedding Planners

Working with Brenna with my clients is a fun and professional experience. She has years of experience, knowledge and most of all, creativity. I am amazed by her work and inspired by her positive attitude!

Sound In Motion Entertainment Group Sound In Motion Entertainment Group Wedding DJs

Brenna is a responsible, dedicated professional who creates beautiful and unique products. We have enjoyed working with her a lot. Recommended!

Elegant Affair Elegant Affair Wedding Rentals

Beautiful Invitations!!

9 W. Gabilan St., Suite 1 Salinas, 93901
831-424-2955

Showroom open Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday by Appointment.
Location of (Brenna Catalano Design Studio)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding