Brave Weddings

New Paltz, NY View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Brave is a high-end production company specializing in commercials, music videos and films. We are pleased to now offer wedding films to our clientele.

We pride ourselves in finding beauty in the simplest of moments and in preserving the essence and spirit of your special event. Our style is cinematic and pulls at the heart strings. We focus on capturing the soul of each event elegantly and discreetly. We deliver you a distinctive personalized product with the same high-level production value and editorial expertise that our commercial clients receive. So relax and enjoy your special day, you won't even know we're there.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,000.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
  • Meghan
    Meghan G. Married on 07/03/2021

Personal, open, and 100% worth every penny

I can't express the gratitude I feel towards Beth and her team for documenting our wedding day. Beth and I met by happenstance and had an instant connection that sparked an interest from both parties in wanting her to be a part of our big day. She got to know us personally, listened to my crazy ideas/was game for everything, and was both so present and hidden in the crowd during our wedding day. We got married on our property, so we had a lot of ideas and had to travel all over our farm during our photo/video time. She was AMAZING during this process and was excited to take part in our vision! I cannot recommend her enough - our video was fantastic and something that we will cherish for the rest of our lives!
    Lana Married on 06/09/2018
    Beth was so open to anything and she took videos in a way that allowed us to be ourselves! The video she made us was so good that I watched it multiple times and loved it everytime!
    Sarah Married on 10/23/2016
    Many of the wedding videos I checked out were low quality and corny - and then I saw Brave's videos!! Sharp, beautifully shot, and expertly edited, our wedding video captures the energy of the day and makes me feel like I'm back there. Beth was awesome to work with; she was very responsive and listened to the vibe we were going for. It was a gorgeous wedding and now I get to relive it any time I want!

Deals

Brave Weddings 1
Discount
Receive a discount of 10% off of all packages when Bride, Groom, or parents are military personel.

Crested Hen Farms Crested Hen Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Highly recommend.

100 Butterville Road New Paltz, NY, 12561
Location of (Brave Weddings)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding