Best Of State Winner
Branson Maxwell Photo & Video is a fine art wedding videography & photography company based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. Branson has been published on many wedding magazines and blogs including Style Me Pretty, Utah Valley Bride, Junebug, and Wedding Sparrow and is known for incorporating nature into his images and videos.
Branson's style is pastel, light, and airy, and he uses timeless editing techniques to ensure his work stays visually stunning forever. His videos are cinematic and soft, and he treats every frame as its own unique work of art.
Branson Maxwell offers both wedding videography and photography packages for Utah weddings and elopements, LDS temple weddings, stateside, and destination weddings. Services available include but are not limited to:
- Engagements & bridals/formals photos
- First look and love story videos
- Wedding day photography coverage
- Wedding day vdieography coverage
Branson only accepts a limited amount of couples each month to ensure he can give the attention and focus that each couple deserves. Each session is personailized and custom tailored to the couple.
What sets Branson apart from other photographers and videographers?"
- Recognized work that is published in both local and national magazines
- 30.4 mp camera that takes stunningly sharp photos with unbeatable detail
- High resolution, HD videos with impeccable sharpness and color depth
- Over $80,000 worth of camera equipment and editing software
- Lighting equipment for any type of venue
- Huge photo galleries, full resolution, social share links, print directly from gallery with just a few clicks
- Lengthy videos
- Unlimited hours of coverage with any package booking
- Fun & sociable
- Down to earth
- Posing and flow of a session
- Organizing families and giving direction
- Knowledge on locations, outfits, lighting, and timing
- Confidence in creating beautiful imagery in any venue or lighting situation
- Custom tailored experience specific to the couple
- Advice, tips, and someone that has your back to make you look good
- Location guide for all sessions
- Wedding guide covering every tip you need to know about photo/video for your wedding day
- Quick turnaround time
- Over the top reviews on facebook, google, The Knot, and Wedding Wire
- Style Me Pretty preferred vendor
- The only recommended vendor for Utah's two biggest venues; Grand America and Quiet Meadow Farms
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
Which of the following are included in the starting price?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What primary style do you identify with?
Which wedding events do you service?
What videography services do you offer?
What final video formats do you offer?
25 ReviewsWrite a review
33 User photos
40 photos · 09/21/2019