Branson Maxwell Photo & Video

$2,850 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,850 Most Popular Price

Best Of State Winner

Branson Maxwell Photo & Video is a fine art wedding videography & photography company based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. Branson has been published on many wedding magazines and blogs including Style Me Pretty, Utah Valley Bride, Junebug, and Wedding Sparrow and is known for incorporating nature into his images and videos.

Style

Branson's style is pastel, light, and airy, and he uses timeless editing techniques to ensure his work stays visually stunning forever. His videos are cinematic and soft, and he treats every frame as its own unique work of art.

Branson Maxwell offers both wedding videography and photography packages for Utah weddings and elopements, LDS temple weddings, stateside, and destination weddings. Services available include but are not limited to:

• Engagements & bridals/formals photos
  • First look and love story videos
  • Wedding day photography coverage
  • Wedding day vdieography coverage

Limited Availability

Branson only accepts a limited amount of couples each month to ensure he can give the attention and focus that each couple deserves. Each session is personailized and custom tailored to the couple.

-----------------------------------------------

What sets Branson apart from other photographers and videographers?"

Quality:

• Recognized work that is published in both local and national magazines
  • 30.4 mp camera that takes stunningly sharp photos with unbeatable detail
  • High resolution, HD videos with impeccable sharpness and color depth
  • Over $80,000 worth of camera equipment and editing software
  • Lighting equipment for any type of venue

Quantity:

• Huge photo galleries, full resolution, social share links, print directly from gallery with just a few clicks
  • Lengthy videos
  • Unlimited hours of coverage with any package booking

Personality:

• Friendly
  • Fun & sociable
  • Professional
  • Down to earth
  • Directive
  • Adaptable

Expertise:

• Posing and flow of a session
  • Organizing families and giving direction
  • Knowledge on locations, outfits, lighting, and timing
  • Confidence in creating beautiful imagery in any venue or lighting situation

The Experience:

• Custom tailored experience specific to the couple
  • Advice, tips, and someone that has your back to make you look good
  • Location guide for all sessions
  • Wedding guide covering every tip you need to know about photo/video for your wedding day
  • Quick turnaround time

Reviews:

• Over the top reviews on facebook, google, The Knot, and Wedding Wire
  • Style Me Pretty preferred vendor
  • The only recommended vendor for Utah's two biggest venues; Grand America and Quiet Meadow Farms

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow / Montage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,850

Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Karina
    Karina L. Getting married on 11/01/2022

No Regrets!

The number one recommendation I received when planning my wedding was DO NOT SKIMP ON A PHOTOGRAPHER. It's true - the day happens only once, and you can't go back to re-do, so do it right! I found Branson's instagram account and immediately reached out to him when I saw his work. Branson responded right away and we set up a call to discuss. I was first impressed with his professionalism and leadership and ultimately chose him because I was confident he could manage a crowd & I loved his style. While his prices were a little higher than other photographers I spoke with, I didn't feel like I was taking any risk with him, and that was worth the extra money! He's an experienced professional. The day of the wedding, everything ran so smoothly. Branson took charge but was also low-key - he blended in perfectly, made friends with everybody, and got great shots. I never had to worry about telling him what to do - he was perfect at posing us (which we naturally are not great at), he knew where the light hit great, already had the temple/reception venue scoped out, etc. We had no worries about time limits or anything - Branson was all in for our big day & it was clear his priority was us. My husband and I still talk about how chill Branson was and how much we enjoyed working with him. Would 100% recommend. The shots were more than high-quality! I especially loved how he got great shots even in the dark at our reception - he comes with the full setup, lighting and all. So back to my original point - you don't want to skimp on the most important day of your life - just go with Branson :)
    Hayley P. Married on 05/14/2022

Fantastic Photographer

Branson photographed my wedding and the experience I had with him was better than I could have ever imagined. He was a great listener and paid attention to the vibe I wanted for our day of photos, and he nailed it. We walked around downtown and found some amazing spaces. He is so fluid to work with and knows how to capture the perfect photo. His demeanor is very calming which is extremely helpful on the day of the wedding and when dealing with such a diverse group of personalities! I felt so comfortable around Branson and so did my fiancé. I just had fun in our photos and got to play around a bit and Branson just captured the energy and moments that were being created. He didn't try and force the photos, he inspired and guided them. Branson has a great communication method through his website which you can update and go back and reference which helps when you are trying to remember what direction you provided previously. He was so professional. You WILL NOT be disappointed with Branson.
    Alexander D. Married on 05/05/2022

All Around Excellence

I just wanted to say first that the photos that Branson Maxwell took of my daughter's wedding were spectacular. My daughter was extremely happy.
    Everyone loved them. They were exceptional. Branson is very easy to work with and is very professional. He is awesome at communication and very transparent with everything. I would definitely use him again and I would recommend him 100 times over. He is genuine in his approach and takes pride in his work. My thanks to him for making my daughter's wedding so memorable.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Haidi & Spencer
    40 photos · 09/21/2019

Salt Lake City Salt Lake City, UT, 84111
Location of (Branson Maxwell Photo & Video)
210 E 400 S Salt Lake City, UT, 84111