Branson Maxwell Photo & Video Reviews

6 | Salt Lake City, UT

6 Reviews for Branson Maxwell Photo & Video

Brittney Warnick · Getting married on 02/07/2021

Fun, professional, and BEAUTIFUL photos!

Branson is the best of the best. He is so personable and really took command of my big family (which is so hard!) to get the best shots. He is SO good at posing, and really made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, plus his knowledge and skills of lightings and background made it 100x better. We got everything back so quickly, which was a huge plus because we were so anxious to relive our wedding day again and again. I cannot recommend him enough! HIRE HIM!

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Heather

Heather Fitzgerald · Married on 09/28/2019

Videographer genius!!!

My fiance and I originally were not going to have a videographer for our wedding. But we had many people tell us we would regret it. Now that we have our wedding video and have watched in a handful of times in the last week since getting it, I have to say it was one of the best decision made and money spent on our wedding. Branson was so fun to work with and honestly during the ceremony I had no idea he was even there so it never took away from the moment. We both felt so comfortable working with him as if we had known him prior to the wedding. He knows exactly where to be for the best shots. We are beyond happy with the results of his work. He does fantastic work and does not disappoint in his delivery of services. Spend the extra money on a videographer, and spend it on Branson! You will be so glad you did because it is like reliving your wedding day over and over especially because it is over in a flash.

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Cristal

Cristal Lyn · Married on 09/20/2019

BEST money spent

Booking Branson was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. At first I thought he may be outside of our budget, but it was 100% worth it (and after doing more research, I realized his prices were incredibly reasonable.)

Brandon is fun to work with, and the quality of photos he delivers is unparalleled. Let your photographer search end here, Branson is definitely the right choice.

Sent on 11/24/2019

Ashley Beaudry · Married on 08/11/2019

Best Vendor We Hired for Entire Wedding

I can not believe how amazing our photos and video turned out. I was bawling my eyes out watching our wedding video and we have printed our images out multiple times. Hiring Branson was the best decision we made when it came to picking vendors and we got tons of compliments during our wedding day of how professional and efficient he was. His work is pricey but worth every penny. His expertise on lighting, posing, and directing made us so comfortable and relaxed. Overall, we were in love with our photos and video and would never hire anyone but him for any future photo/video needs. Best investment we made for our wedding!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Trista

Trista Cowley-Migliori · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing! Amazing!

Branson was absolutely incredible. He made my wedding day a day I truly will never forget! Every single person who's seen my photos is in absolute awe at the quality and how much emotion you can feel by looking at them! Seriously thank you Branson!!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Larinda

Larinda Nichols · Married on 06/01/2019

Pick this one!

I am so grateful I found Branson to take my wedding photos. During the event, Branson was somehow everywhere at once, taking the most incredible pictures I’ve ever seen! (Seriously, every photo could be on the cover of a magazine.)

Not only am I grateful for his amazing photography, I am also grateful for his personality. Branson is a true professional, but he was also a fun and relaxing guest to have at my wedding. It was almost like having a friend at my side... a friend who take really, really good pictures!

Thank you Branson for being so amazing. I couldn’t have asked for more.

Sent on 06/22/2019