Brandi Thompson Photography

Plano, TX View map

Eclectic photography customized for every couple. I love unique, offbeat and very intimate weddings. Check out my website and blog for more information.

Kristin Married on 03/23/2013
    Amazing doesn't even begin to describe this extraordinary talent. Not only does she see beauty in every person and almost in every moment, she makes everyone else see that beauty through her amazing photographs. Brandi sprinted across a wet church lawn in the beginnings of a sleet storm to capture a picture of my husband and I making our grand exit - and she was 8 months pregnant at the time. Dedicated is an understatement. If you even think you're getting engaged, you must book her. Definitely take her up on the engagement photo session - it allowed her to get to not only know us as a couple, but know how we photograph, which resulted in amazing photos of our big day. She is professional, courteous, fun, knowledgeable, responsive, timely and truly brings out the beauty in everything/one she photographs. Our amazing day flew by, but we will have what she captured for us forever. Can't recommend this artist enough.
    Jennifer Married on 10/03/2010
    I found Brandi by doing a google search for Dallas Arboretum weddings. I cannot express how awesome Brandi is and how lucky I am that I found her! As soon as I saw her work, I knew I wanted her to shoot my wedding. She is extremely professional, stylish and so easy to work with. She made me, the most unphotogenic person on Earth, look BEAUTIFUL!! :)
    I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!!

Jennifer :)
    Wedding Date 10-3-10
    Lisa Married on 10/02/2010
    I was lucky enough to find Brandi online when I first started looking for photographers. I quickly met with her and signed her on the spot. She is great and her photographic eye is amazing!! We did our e-photos, wedding & a trash the dress. She made both of us look great and our wedding look like it came out of a magazine!
    I would have and have already recommended her! Don't worry--she will take care of everything and you'll have gorgeous pics for a lifetime!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Fleurs de France Fleurs de France Wedding Florists

Brandi is a rock star. Love Love Love working with her, always makes the brides happy!

Tracy's Cakes Tracy's Cakes Wedding Cakes

We highly recommend Brandi. She is amazing! She did a photo shot at our bakery and we fell in love with her personality and her work. Brandi is now one of our preferred vendors! We look forward to working with you.

SoundSource Entertainment of Texas SoundSource Entertainment of Texas Wedding DJs

SoundSource Entertainment.com highly recommends this company! Are you using this vendor for your event? They are one of our preferred vendors! Call 877-266-6935 and we will provide you with a $125 voucher to use for your special day.

Plano, 75023
Location of (Brandi Thompson Photography)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding