12 Monmouth St., Red Bank, NJ 07701 Map · Phone number

About Brandi Grooms Photography

Brandi Grooms Photography is a fine art studio based in Red Bank, NJ specializing in Beauty, Boudoir and Maternity Portraits.

Blending her sultry, fine art style with an editorial lifestyle influence, Brandi's work is elegant, spontaneous, and rich with beauty and emotion.

Brandi approaches her sessions with a romantic eye, playful charm and an artistic edge, creating images that surpass the traditional. It is important for her to build a relationship with her clients. Her commitment to getting to know her clients, and connecting with them on a personal level is what allows her to create such timeless imagery.

Follow Brandi Grooms Photography on

BGP5827
e97a177ed79b6b0c 1521132883 5930df5d35f460c6 1521132869153 6 BrandiGrooms GNO 0

6 Reviews for Brandi Grooms Photography

Regina · Married on 09/10/2012

Brandi is one of the best photographers I have ever dealt with. I only have 8 months to plan my wedding so I am not able to utilize her wedding services but I did use her for my boudoir photo session. She is very quick to respond to emails and actually makes phone calls! Brandi is easy to work with and builds a repior with her clients. She makes her clients feel right at home and is open to suggestions. Brandi is clearly a well seasoned business woman, superb photographer and takes serious pride in her work. I would without a doubt utilize her photography services again if I ever had the need.

Sincerely,
    Regina D

Sent on 09/25/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/30/2010

Brandi is an amazing photographer... she really knows how to make you feel comfortable and capture some sexy shots that could totally be featured in a magazine. My husband loved the boudoir photoshoot I did and the awesome album I gave him prior to our wedding. Thank you so much Brandi, you did an amazing job!

Sent on 02/06/2011

Vicki · Married on 07/17/2010

Oh Wow, where do I start?! Brandi shot our wedding this past July, and working with her was/is an absolute perfect picture of what anyone could ask for!!!! She made sure she spoke with us and got familiar with what it was we were really looking for. Months before the actual wedding she asked us for a detailed list of our "VIP's" and people we definitely wanted to make sure we had pictures with. Our ceremony took place in a park, and Brandi went on her own, weeks before the actual wedding, to scout out some amazing spots for pictures, and man oh man, did that payoff!!! Haha!! Her awesome "go-with-the-flow" yet extremely meticulous attitude and how much she genuinely cares for her couples and giving them the most incredible pictures she possibly can, make Brandi an absolutely invaluable asset to anyone on looking to capture the beauty of their wedding day!!!! My husband and I are literally in awe EVERY single time we start looking at our pictures! I could talk for days about how fabulous she is, but you'll just have to see for your self........;)

Happy Wedding Planning!!!!

Sent on 01/30/2011

• 12 Monmouth St. Red Bank, 07701 See on map
    Monday - Friday ~ 10am - 5:30pm Meetings by appointment only Evening meetings available upon request
    Location of (Brandi Grooms Photography)