Brad Thibodeaux Media

Charlestown, RI View map Visit website
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

Brad Thibodeaux Media is a wedding music service based in Charlestown, Rhode Island. This DJ is adept at creating musical experiences that will keep you and your loved ones on the dancefloor all night long. You can tailor your service to your exact preferences, making your musical entertainment all the more special.

Brad Thibodeaux Media is owned and operated by Brad and his wife Kayla. Brad manages the musical side of things while Kayla heads up operations behind the scenes. Together, they strive to help couples bring their wedding dreams to life. You can expect a fully customizable playlist that spans genres and styles, providing something for everyone. All equipment is provided by the team, and they also manage setup and breakdown so you can enjoy your evening stress-free.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$800

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

MC
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector

Team

Brad Thibodeaux
Brad Thibodeaux
DJ and Owner

Hi! My name is Brad and I am the DJ that you’ll be hiring. I am a Berklee College of Music Alumnus focusing on Music Production and Bass. When not on the dance floor, you can find me playing in several different ensembles in Rhode Island as well as running sound for large event bands. I love reading and watching movies with my beautiful wife Kayla!

Kayla Thibodeaux
Kayla Thibodeaux
Account Manager

My name is Kayla and you’ll probably be talking to me when you reach out! I manage the accounts and will keep everything organized! I have my masters in marriage and family counseling and love seeing people come together! You’ll find me painting or snuggling with our cat Nellie!

110b Columbia Heights Rd Charlestown, RI, 02813
(401) 594-0253
Location of (Brad Thibodeaux Media)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding