717 Orleans St., New Orleans, LA 70116 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 2 to 300
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 70

About Bourbon Orleans Hotel

The Bourbon Orleans Hotel is located in the heart of New Orleans' historic French Quarter and behind St. Louis Cathedral, the oldest cathedral in the nation. Once the site of the historic Orleans Theater and Ballroom dating back to the early ninteenth century, the Bourbon Orleans Ballroom has witnessed countless weddings and balls dating back to the 1800s. Chippendale and Queen Anne furnishings set the scene for an event that is sure to evoke the opulence and grandeur of an early New Orleans. We can accommodate weddings or other social gatherings for up to 350 people reception style.

Our charming St. Ann Cottage makes a perfect backdrop for a more intimate wedding, comfortably accommodating a reception of up to 85 guests. The St. Ann Cottage features a private courtyard and two rooms with 12 ft. ceilings and antique chandeliers. Experience timeless elegance that you and your guests will never forget.

Regardless of your wedding size, our experienced and talented staff will work with you to provide endless creative options and professional recommendations that will turn your wedding day into an elegant and unforgettable occasion. Wedding packages are available to fit any budget.

To request information, please fill out the following form: http://www.bourbonorleans.com/request-information

Or contact one of our wedding profesionals at (504) 571-4672.

Follow Bourbon Orleans Hotel on
32791903506766089V599FZeWf
5br226411
32791903506939713IU9IqQPKf
Bourbon Orleans Hotel
St. Ann Cottage is the ideal backdrop for intimate weddings.
St. Ann Cottage is the ideal backdrop for intimate weddings.
5br201811
pool courtyard wedding 5

• Videos 1

18 Reviews for Bourbon Orleans Hotel

Heather · Married on 10/28/2017

The Bourbon Orleans Hotel REALLY knows how to throw a wedding! I can't imagine anyone doing a better job. It was a magical, stress-free evening. I honestly don't have a single complaint. I've told everyone I know who isn't already married that they need to get married there. It was amazing. Megan was our coordinator and she was AMAZING. Janae was our day-of attendant and she was THE BOMB. We didn't want or need for anything, she was on top of everything and frequently one step ahead. She was an absolute delight- I wish I could have her with me all the time. From the moment we arrived the staff was so friendly and attentive- and I mean everyone. Every detail was attended to. Everything was handled flawlessly. Megan made sure I knew exactly what was going on. She made sure I had a detailed itinerary that we discussed and planned together, and for things I was clueless on she helped guide me. She answered endless questions. She was so amazing. The food! Oh my goodness, pardon my caps lock but- THE FOOD. It was TO DIE FOR. Seriously- life changing. I'm going to have to figure out how to get my hands on some of it again. Janae brought my husband and I plates before anyone else got any (Yes- I got to eat at my own wedding- a lot. It was amazing.) When she saw what we loved, she brought us platefuls more. If I even casually mentioned something to someone, they made sure we got it. I always had a full drink or a bottle of water. They even helped pack up some of our decorations, which they weren't at all responsible for doing, but they did it. When we got up to our room there were plates and plates of leftovers for us to munch on, as well as some extra treats.They really thought of everything (including things I never would have thought of) and made us feel so special. You hear so many horror stories about weddings, but the Bourbon Orleans staff are pros and you can tell. I honestly don't know what else you could ask for. I am one happy bride!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/14/2017

Let me start by saying I am local and from New Orleans. I wanted a traditional New Orleans wedding at a venue with true ambiance and New Orleans history. I fell in love with the ballroom it is so elegant and classy; from the chandeliers to the crown molding. From the moment I booked the wedding Alyssa the wedding coordinator was so proactive in getting involved in my planning. Alyssa was interested in my vision of my wedding and definitely made that vision a reality. Alyssa went above and beyond and when my day of coordinator backed out the week of my wedding. She took the roll and confirmed all my vendors, I can not thank her enough. Alyssa worked with me weeks prior laying out every little detail of the wedding set up. Alyssa also assisted in helping recommend vendors through all the craziness of planning. She was very prompt with communication through email and telephone. Alyssa spent time sending me photos from previous weddings and layouts. I could go on and on alyssa went above and beyond. Alyssa you made my entry table and last minute candy bar look fantastic!!! . I could go on and on alyssa went above and beyond.As far as the wedding at the Bourbon Orleans was extraordinary and beyond my expectations. Starting Thursday night we were welcomed into a suite with a personal card and complimentary gift from the hotel. The staff consistently check on us leading up to the wedding. The staff at the Bourbon Orleans went above and beyond keeping our rooms clean and accommodating us carrying our luggage etc. The wedding day I could go on and on from the setup to ever detail I got so many compliments on how beautiful everything was. We arrived at the Bourbon Orleans after our ceremony they set up a private dinner in our suite so we could eat before entering the reception. We had a very attentive bridal attendant Kishon who was awesome! The food was amazing shout out to Charles the catering manager the food rocked!!! The staff in the ballroom were so attentive to everyon

Award

Bourbon Orleans Hotel FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 28.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Historic Building, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Catering Services, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeurvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What transportation and access is available? Valet, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, July, August

• Fabulous Flowers
    Fabulous Flowers Wedding Florists

You cannot go wrong with the elegance and location of the Bourbon Orleans Hotel! In the heart of the French Quarter, Megan and Alyssa are wonderful to work with, in fact the entire staff is great!

• Crescent City Soul band
    Crescent City Soul band Wedding Bands

The staff at the Bourbon Orleans is very helpful and professional - they really care about their brides! We look forward to working with them again soon!

• 717 Orleans St. New Orleans, LA 70116 See on map