717 Orleans St., New Orleans, LA 70116 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 62

About Bourbon Orleans Hotel

Bourbon Orleans Hotel is an iconic hotel and wedding venue located in New Orleans, Louisiana that resides in the heart of the historic French Quarter right behind the St. Louis Cathedral. Dating back to the 1800s, this hotel is rich in history and exudes an upscale presence that makes it the ideal place for world-class occasions.

Facilities and Capacity
This exclusive hotel has witnessed countless weddings in its magnificent ballrooms, also hosting traditional ceremonies in the St. Louis Cathedral. The oldest and grandest ballroom of them all is the Orleans Ballroom, which offers an authentic French Quarter atmosphere, Queen Anne furnishings, and accommodates up to 350 guests. It includes a private balcony with sweeping views of the Cathedral and its gardens, also overlooking Orleans Street. The charming St. Ann cottage is an intimate space that features two rooms with tall ceilings and antique chandeliers, opening up to a private courtyard with a quaint fountain.

The talented and experienced staff at Bourbon Orleans Hotel will work with you to provide endless creative options and professional recommendations that will surely turn your wedding into an unforgettable celebration. Regardless of your event size, they are dedicated to making your vision come to life and providing you with a package that suits your budget. They also have a high-quality digital photo booth and an in-house DJ who will play all the music you want to hear. These are the services they provide:

• Complimentary bridal suite
  • Professional wedding coordinator
  • Private attendant for couple during reception
  • Complimentary bottle of champagne and cake cutting
  • Votive candles as centerpieces
  • Special valet parking rates
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Glassware and linens
  • Event planning
  • White chair covers

Cuisine
This timeless and elegant venue offers multiple wedding packages with a variety of delicious menu options, from reception stations to plated dinners. These are some of their selections:

• Cold and hot hors d’oeuvres
  • Pasta station
sweetlovely 704

• Videos 1

18 Reviews for Bourbon Orleans Hotel

Niccole · Married on 03/25/2018

I don’t think there are enough words to express how fabulous Alyssa and the entire staff at the Bourbon Orleans Hotel were for our wedding. My husband and I decided to have a destination wedding in New Orleans and were very excited after doing our site visit at the Bourbon Orleans Hotel. We immediately fell in love with the hotel and as soon as we saw the ballroom we knew it would be perfect for our guests. And after meeting with Alyssa to go over all the details of our reception, we felt completely at ease and knew we were making the right choice. We had almost a year to plan our wedding and were very fortunate to work with her the entire time. She was VERY organized and quick to respond to any of our questions via email or phone, which made planning a wedding from afar much easier. When our big day finally arrived, we were so excited to see how well everything came together. During our reception we received so many compliments about the ballroom, the staff, and the food…everyone LOVED the food. Everything flowed so well from the time we arrived with our second line to our final dance and we owe that all to Alyssa and the Bourbon Orleans staff. THANK YOU!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/14/2017

Let me start by saying I am local and from New Orleans. I wanted a traditional New Orleans wedding at a venue with true ambiance and New Orleans history. I fell in love with the ballroom it is so elegant and classy; from the chandeliers to the crown molding. From the moment I booked the wedding Alyssa the wedding coordinator was so proactive in getting involved in my planning. Alyssa was interested in my vision of my wedding and definitely made that vision a reality. Alyssa went above and beyond and when my day of coordinator backed out the week of my wedding. She took the roll and confirmed all my vendors, I can not thank her enough. Alyssa worked with me weeks prior laying out every little detail of the wedding set up. Alyssa also assisted in helping recommend vendors through all the craziness of planning. She was very prompt with communication through email and telephone. Alyssa spent time sending me photos from previous weddings and layouts. I could go on and on alyssa went above and beyond. Alyssa you made my entry table and last minute candy bar look fantastic!!! . I could go on and on alyssa went above and beyond.As far as the wedding at the Bourbon Orleans was extraordinary and beyond my expectations. Starting Thursday night we were welcomed into a suite with a personal card and complimentary gift from the hotel. The staff consistently check on us leading up to the wedding. The staff at the Bourbon Orleans went above and beyond keeping our rooms clean and accommodating us carrying our luggage etc. The wedding day I could go on and on from the setup to ever detail I got so many compliments on how beautiful everything was. We arrived at the Bourbon Orleans after our ceremony they set up a private dinner in our suite so we could eat before entering the reception. We had a very attentive bridal attendant Kishon who was awesome! The food was amazing shout out to Charles the catering manager the food rocked!!! The staff in the ballroom were so attentive to everyon

Sent on 12/20/2017

Award

Bourbon Orleans Hotel FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 28.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Wine, Open Bar
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Historic Building, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Catering Services, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What transportation and access is available? Valet, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, July, August

• Fabulous Flowers
    Fabulous Flowers Wedding Florists

You cannot go wrong with the elegance and location of the Bourbon Orleans Hotel! In the heart of the French Quarter, Megan and Alyssa are wonderful to work with, in fact the entire staff is great!

• Crescent City Soul band
    Crescent City Soul band Wedding Bands

The staff at the Bourbon Orleans is very helpful and professional - they really care about their brides! We look forward to working with them again soon!

• 717 Orleans St. New Orleans, LA, 70116 See on map