10185 NW Old Cornelius Pass Rd, Portland, OR 97231-2514 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bouquets & Balloons

Extraordinary flower and balloon designs that exemplify true artistry and uniqueness. Being a freelance designer, Bouquets & Balloons is able to focus our attention on you. Our creativity and experience enable us to help you plan custom flower and balloon designs that will beautifully reflect the theme and feel of the wedding or special event. Let Bouquets & Balloons help make your dreams come true.

Bridesmaids: white...
Brides Bouquet: Blue hydrengia, white roses, white stargazer lilies, and freesia Bridesmaids: white...
stargazer step
Iris, tulip, calla lily and gerbera daisy Bridal Bouquet
Candelabra arrangement has gerbera daisy, calla lily and iris.
Candelabra arrangement has gerbera daisy, calla lily and iris.
Life size Bride and Groom made out of balloons
Life size Bride and Groom made out of balloons
Dancefloor canopy made from balloons
Dancefloor canopy made from balloons
Heart arch made of balloons used for entrance into reception
Heart arch made of balloons used for entrance into reception
bridesmaids bouquets made from yellow and orange roses, yellow freesia and blue scabiosa
Bridesmaids bouquets made with Green roses, green buttom pom, yellow and white alstromeria and some...
Bouquet using Blue Iris yellow Roses and Yellow Freesia
Bouquet using Blue Iris yellow Roses and Yellow Freesia
White Alstromeria, Peach Gerbera daisy, peach Rose and yellow mini carnations
White Alstromeria, Peach Gerbera daisy, peach Rose and yellow mini carnations
Pink gerbera daisy, roses, alstromeria, purple mini carnations, pink calla lily and pink hydrengia
Bridesmaids: white...
stargazer step

5 Reviews for Bouquets & Balloons

Liz · Married on 05/12/2012

Cheryl was a dream to work with! She is friendly and helpful, and very responsive to clients and their needs. She is easy to contact through phone or email, and communicates frequently during the design process. She has creative and beautiful ideas for flower combinations, and takes great care in creating items that are stunning. We hired her to do a bridal bouquet, a toss bouquet, 5 bridesmaids' bouquets, 2 mothers' wrist corsages, and 8 boutennieres. Everything was lovely, just as we had hoped. Cheryl gave us thorough instructions on how to care for the flowers to help them stay looking lovely through a very long and sunny day. We appreciated that extra level of customer service, and will definitely hire her again.!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Andra · Married on 06/12/2010

Cheryl was wonderful! When looking for florists, I knew that I didn't have a big budget and that I would only order bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. I called several florists, and Cheryl's prices were by far the lowest. After our first consultation, I was a little bit hesitant about what I would be getting - I was worried the flowers would be a little too traditional for my taste, judging by the photos she showed me of past weddings. I gave her a few photos of bouquets that I liked, and we discussed types of flowers. Then, on the wedding day, I was stunned by how awesome the flowers were. They were so unique, so beautiful, and very generous in size (but not awkwardly big or overpowering). She followed my vision perfectly, and I was very happy with the result. And the best thing is that her prices are so reasonable! I felt like I got a unique, boutique-florist look to the bouquets without the boutique-y price. Thanks, Cheryl!

Sent on 06/29/2010

Katie · Married on 09/18/2009

Cheryl is amazing to work with, she is theeee BEST florist ever and helps so much with everything. She made my day amazing and stress free. Hands down she is the greatest I would never go with anyone else.

Sent on 11/18/2009

Bouquets & Balloons FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 155.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bouquets & Balloons 1
    Free Wedding Planner Book
    Book a wedding with Bouquets & Balloons and receive a Free Wedding Planner Book

• 10185 NW Old Cornelius Pass Rd Portland, OR, 97231-2514 See on map
    Hours available to fit your needs.