Avenir Place, McLean, VA 22180 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About BOUQUET CAKES BY NAFI

Bouquet Cakes by Nafi is a professional bakery service based in McLean, Virginia. This skilled team of professionals is dedicated to the creation of truly unique pieces for each and every client. Bouquet Cakes by Nafi strives to curate a delicious treat that is specifically tailored to your individual preferences, ensuring your complete satisfaction.

This Virginia-based service also serves clients based in Washington DC and Maryland, creating one-of-a-kind designs for a variety of special occasions including weddings, birthdays, and more. Bouquet Cakes by Nafi understands the importance of seamless service, allowing clients to avail of consultations, private tastings, delivery, and setup. The skilled team has the ability to design a wide spectrum of desserts using local ingredients and fresh fruit. These desserts include cake pops, cakes, cookies, and groom’s cakes.

Follow BOUQUET CAKES BY NAFI on

BOUQUET CAKES BY NAFI 4
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 06/08/2019

Professional Service

I can't say enough positive things about Nafi. Patient, friendly, cheerful, professional and an incredible attention to detail. She truly listens to what you want and goes overboard to capture your vision. Most of all, the cake was delicious! It's one thing to create a cake that looks good, but coming up with a cake that tastes great is a whole other deal, haha! Her prices are more than fair, as is the turnaround time for coming up with the cake. We could not have been happier with her; she did nothing but add good things to our wedding and helped make it a tremendous success. We are so appreciative

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Sanaa

Sanaa Haseeb · Married on 04/06/2019

Loved working with Nafi!

Let me start by saying that Nafiseh is the most kind hearted person I’ve had the pleasure of working with. I contacted her only a couple weeks before my wedding in a bit of a panic because the person we hired originally to do our wedding cake did not work out. I gave Nafi our budget and told her exactly what I wanted. She went above and beyond to accommodate us with a cake tasting, and added extra details to our cake table! I wasn’t able to meet Nafi until the day of our wedding because of my busy schedule and living in another state, but she assured me not to worry about anything. She was right, because we were in really good hands. My husband did the cake tasting and picked out the cake flavors. Not only did our cake look beautiful, but it tasted just as good. The flavors are light, fluffy, and decadent. Just the right amount of sweet without overdoing it. I honestly cannot say enough good things about Cakes by Nafi. She’s truly talented and gives every cake she makes special attention. You can tell she’s passionate about what she does because it shows in her work. Thank you again Nafi for everything, I can’t wait to work with you again for future events!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    BOUQUET CAKES BY NAFI 7

BOUQUET CAKES BY NAFI FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Nut Free