8160 14th Avenue, Suite A, Sacramento, CA 95826 Map · Phone number

About BOTANICA Events

We provide specialty rentals for weddings and events. From tabletop, flatware, rugs, pillows, wood tables, decor, accessories, arches, glassware, goblets, gold flatware, chargers, plates.

Whether your style is bohemian, boho chic, modern, vintage, or rustic, we have a wide array of items in all sorts of colors and styles!

916 673 8650

botanica 1 31 17 2 of 136

49 Reviews for BOTANICA Events

• W

Willa · Married on 08/06/2016

Yay Botanica!!! Botanica was the perfect answer to my really, really, long search for the bohemian/ vintage wedding accessories of my dreams. I spent a lot of time acquiring items over my 12 months of planning but there were certain things I couldn't justify owning (160 sets of gold flatware? Cool but unnecessary.).

I found Audrey and Botanica through Yelp/ a number of event planning websites that recommended her services. She was prompt with emails, always answering exactly what I asked, offered her suggestions, and even ordered things I couldn't find around town. I think due to my harebrained requests she ended up sending me about a dozen proposals (thankyouthankyouthankyou). I ended up renting a number of insanely beautiful pieces from her including a fur throw, coffee table, geode slices, a leather poof, mustard velvet chair, gold flatware, geode table numbers, gold prisms, wooden crates, and more.

A few days before the wedding my husband realized the table we were planning on renting may be too big for the car that was being used to grab everything so he reached out to see if anything could be done. Audrey was a sweetheart, called during her off time and let us know that serendipitously there was a similar table of a smaller size she would be happy to swap it out for. To top it all off, she sent us a letter of congratulations after we got married. I definitely squealed. Check her out! Her stuff is gorgeous and definitely reasonably priced for the industry :)

• Liz

Liz · Married on 10/10/2015

We used Botanica Floral & Event Design for our wedding at The Santa Margarita Ranch. Everything we rented from AAE was wonderful (couches, arm chairs, trunk, wooden doors, picture frame and farm table) and the prices were very reasonable. The delivery and pick-up were on time. We met with Audrey at her show room and she was wonderful! She was so easy to work with and so nice. I am so happy that my mom found Botanica, I fell in love with all their rental items and you will too!
    I just wish I had another evert to plan in the SLO area so I could use them again!

Courtney · Married on 09/05/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Audrey from Botanica Floral & Event Design for my wedding on 9/5/15. She's based in Sacramento and I am based (and my wedding was being held in) San Francisco. We did all of our meetings through Skype and we had a joint Pinterest board that we used to brainstorm ideas. The flowers looked amazing. Everything was exactly how we had discussed and they were absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't have been happier with the service and the design. I highly recommend working with Botanica Floral & Event Design.

BOTANICA Events FAQ

• What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• Bride To Be Couture
    Bride To Be Couture Wedding Dresses

Very creative and beautiful displays!

• Tan Weddings & Events
    Tan Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

Exquisite, creative, and lovely are just a few words that come to mind when we see Botanica's floral arrangements at weddings all over Northern California! We highly recommend them for all types of events.

• Makeup By Jenifer Haupt
    Makeup By Jenifer Haupt Wedding Hair & Makeup

Botanica Floral & Event design is amazing you will love them and all they have to offer...

• 8160 14th Avenue, Suite A Sacramento, 95826 See on map
    8052030429 (Other Phone Number)
  • San Luis Obispo, 93401 See on map