Boston, MA 02127 Map · Phone number

About Boston Photobooth

Boston Photobooth Rental specializes in renting our top of the line digital photobooths for any party, event or promotional use. We strive to thrill our clients by delivering the higest levels of qulaity, professionalism and FUN! Please see reviews under the Review tab.

2bac497b7d1b7d07 1518299404 b0173e285d410993 1518299400926 4 one guy haviing fu
Open Air Booth
Open Air Booth
Closed Booth
Closed Booth
2bac497b7d1b7d07 1518299404 b0173e285d410993 1518299400926 4 one guy haviing fu

78 Reviews for Boston Photobooth

Cecily · Married on 07/11/2014

Working with Scott and Sean was a real pleasure. From our first inquiry to the final link to download all our party images, everything was very clear, all questions were answered promptly, and we were very confident in hiring Boston Photobooth. The attendant who worked with us at our wedding was wonderful--he was so friendly and encouraged all our guests to get in the booth so we'd have a full 'guestbook.' We loved the fact that we could take home the book that very night--no waiting! We loved looking through it on our wedding night. Thank you again!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/11/2014

Boston Photobooth did a terrific job at my wedding! Everyone really enjoyed the photobooth and it made for a really great scrapbook (although, I would recommend that they put more strips on each page). I also got a download of all of the photos that were taken, which was great, since they didn't all get put into the scrap book I received. We provided our own props, so we didn't have to pay extra for those. The guys were all great and always responded to my emails and questions. I would definitely recommend using them for a wedding.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Boston Photobooth Rental is fantastic! We couldn't decide on favors because nothing seemed to stand out and we weren't going to give out chocolates just to give 'something'. So, we decided to use an old fashioned photo booth for our reception as the 'favor'. It was a hit! Everyone loved it.

The booking process was seamless. They were very responsive and professional. The photobooth went perfectly with our venue. The onsite staff were great. The graphic they created for our prints was also fantastic. It was a lot of fun to look at the scrapbook that they put together for us throughout the night. That has a lot more meaning than a generic guest book (which we also had). We were very pleased with Boston Photobooth Rental and I'd highly recommend them for your wedding or any special event!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Boston Photobooth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Press Play Entertainment
    Press Play Entertainment Wedding DJs

The team at Boston Photobooth is a pleasure to work with. The staff is extremely outgoing, friendly, and helpful. All of the clients I have recommended them to have thanked me for putting them in touch. I will continue to recommend their services for any client looking for some added fun at their events.

• Boston, 02127 See on map