Boston Photobooth

Boston, MA View map

Boston Photobooth Rental specializes in renting our top of the line digital photobooths for any party, event or promotional use. We strive to thrill our clients by delivering the higest levels of qulaity, professionalism and FUN! Please see reviews under the Review tab.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Photo booth

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Social Media Integration

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

• Laura
    Laura K. Married on 10/08/2021

Choose XO Photo!!!

Pete is so knowledgeable and was so helpful through the entire process. He did a great job getting the crowd pumped up for our wedding on the DJ side. As well as the Photo Booth pictures and strips came out amazing!! He had really great suggestions and the artwork he came up with was perfect. You will not be disappointed using XO Photo Booths!
    Cecily Married on 07/11/2014
    Working with Scott and Sean was a real pleasure. From our first inquiry to the final link to download all our party images, everything was very clear, all questions were answered promptly, and we were very confident in hiring Boston Photobooth. The attendant who worked with us at our wedding was wonderful--he was so friendly and encouraged all our guests to get in the booth so we'd have a full 'guestbook.' We loved the fact that we could take home the book that very night--no waiting! We loved looking through it on our wedding night. Thank you again!
    Jennifer Married on 05/11/2014
    Boston Photobooth did a terrific job at my wedding! Everyone really enjoyed the photobooth and it made for a really great scrapbook (although, I would recommend that they put more strips on each page). I also got a download of all of the photos that were taken, which was great, since they didn't all get put into the scrap book I received. We provided our own props, so we didn't have to pay extra for those. The guys were all great and always responded to my emails and questions. I would definitely recommend using them for a wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Press Play Entertainment Press Play Entertainment Wedding DJs

The team at Boston Photobooth is a pleasure to work with. The staff is extremely outgoing, friendly, and helpful. All of the clients I have recommended them to have thanked me for putting them in touch. I will continue to recommend their services for any client looking for some added fun at their events.

Boston, 02127
Location of (Boston Photobooth)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding