404 S. Figueroa St., Ste 418A, Los Angeles, CA 90071 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Bonaventure Brewing Company

Weddings at the Bonaventure Brewing Company offer a unique blend of urban city and garden charm. The scenic backdrop of a booming LA skyline & the hustle of the city below lend energy to our quaint outdoor garden venue. Located within the iconic Bonaventure Hotel, our venue can provide pieces of Westin luxury at a comfortable cost. Parking accommodations, blocked rooms, and perhaps a bridal or honeymoon suite are the notable additions that could accompany a wedding with us. The Bonaventure Brewing Company is a beautifully different choice; it’s a small family owned business, complete with staff who will ensure you are treated as such. (Same sense of intimacy and care.)

Follow Bonaventure Brewing Company on

img3283

3 Reviews for Bonaventure Brewing Company

Elana · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Couldn't Have Been Better

A hidden GEM for any event! I cannot express my happiness about how everything turned out. From the very first email exchange to making my vision come to light, Melissa (event coordinator) and her assistant, Imani, were truly pleasant to work with. They were beyond accommodating and willing to customize my wedding down to the little details. It is unreal that Melissa is included in the pricing of the event! I could not have found a better planner/coordinator if I hired one myself. Our guests LOVED the event space, the food, and the overall vibe. It is also extremely reasonably priced and convenient for out-of-town guests. The Westin worked with us for group pricing and there is a dance club on the lobby level of the hotel where we had a wild after party! I am SO glad I stumbled upon this venue. My wedding could not have been any more perfect.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Chanel · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Day Ever!

Melissa and her team are total Rock Stars! The Bonaventure Brewing Company is a secret gem in downtown LA with an incredible staff, great beer, and delicious food not to mention the unforgettable outdoor garden.

My husband and I had our wedding reception in the outdoor garden or as we refer to it The Bonaventure Brewing Companies “Secret Garden”. It is on the rooftop of the 4th floor with incredible views of the downtown skyline. And as the sun went down and the lights from all the buildings surrounding our secret garden lit up - it became magical!

Melissa you were professional, poised and gracious at all times and we cannot thank you enough for all the behind-the-scenes work that you and your team did to make our wedding reception absolutely glamorous. I honestly feel like I not only received the wedding of my dreams but that I also gained a friend. We are forever grateful! We love you! 🤩

If you are looking for a stress free, fun and unique place to celebrate your special day the Bonaventure Brewing Company is a must!

Sincerely,
    The Jamora’s

Sent on 11/19/2018

chante · Married on 08/20/2016

I finally got some time to write a review. We had our wedding here about a month ago and everything was amazing! I really believe this is a hidden gem when it comes to weddings. The prices are super reasonable. Melissa was awesome throughout the whole process and it made everything super easy! The food was awesome as well! The set up of the reception area is so beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better place for my wedding to be held! I love that you are in the middle of downtown but also feel secluded like you're in a garden surrounded by the ivy. I love this place! The only draw back is parking but that is nothing that cant be handled easily! Unfortunately the hotel itself charges an arm and leg but there are a ton of parking options around!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Bonaventure Brewing Company Pricing

Bonaventure Brewing Company Price Rates

Bonaventure Brewing Company FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 4000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 4000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 4000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Event Planning
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Beer
    House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Brewery
    Garden
    Restaurant
    Rooftop
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Bar Services
    Catering Services
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Dessert
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Cash Bar
    Champagne Toast
    House Beer
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Furniture
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    June
    July
    August

• 404 S. Figueroa St., Ste 418A Los Angeles, CA, 90071 See on map
    Location of (Bonaventure Brewing Company)