Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

72 Reviews for Bolt Entertainment

Liability Insurance (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

Fantastic! Mike is very personable and organized, his setup was amazing, and his music was perfect for our day. My husband and I were impressed with their service from start to finish! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Donnell, 2/18/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Mike did an amazing job! Before the wedding day he made me and my wife feel like we were a priority. Bolt's easy to use web features and event planner gave us the opportunity to find the music we love and help set the tone we wanted for our reception. Bolt also has an online music request feature our guest utilized before the big day. On our wedding day he exceeded our expectations. He kept our guest up and dancing, and everyone has been raving about how great our reception was. Mike is very professional and I believe he genuinely wants to help make your reception a great one. We highly recommend Bolt and we also recommend adding the extra lights and TV’s.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 2/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Michael and his partner are rock stars! My husband and I were so impressed after our first meeting with Michael. He is extremely professional, crosses every t and dots every i. He really is a wedding coordinator just as much as a DJ, yet his rates cannot be beat for the type of service he provides. We knew we were in good hands from the moment we met with Michael, and our wedding was absolutely flawless. Thank you both SO much!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/19/16, 6 Reviews