On WeddingWire since 2024

DJ Mixed Kid is your premier destination for luxury DJ services, specializing in weddings, special events, and corporate gatherings. Nestled between the Mountains of beautiful Phoenix, Arizona, we bring the rhythm to any celebration. While our home base is in Arizona, our passion for music knows no bounds, and we're more than ready to travel to wherever your special event takes place. Whether it's an enchanting wedding, a memorable social gathering, or a corporate affair, we're dedicated to curating the perfect musical backdrop for your day, no matter where you are. Your event deserves the finest, and DJ Mixed Kid is here to deliver just that.

(DJ Mixed Kid), "I believe that the right DJ can make all the difference in your event's success." My mission is to understand your unique vision, vibe, and musical preferences to ensure a seamless and memorable experience. I pride myself on my versatility, adaptability, and commitment to delivering the perfect soundtrack for your special day.

Whether your event is an intimate gathering or a grand celebration, I'm here to transform your musical aspirations into reality.

Let's discover if the DJ Mixed Kid experience is the perfect match for your event.

DJ Mixedkid is a wedding DJ based in Phoenix, Arizona.

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$2,500

What is included in the starting price?

MC
Microphones
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Sound/PA System
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Country
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

100% recommend it
K
Karen J. Sent on 03/20/2024
5 out of 5 rating

You want DJ Mixedkid at your Event!!

There is not enough wonderful things I can say about DJ Mixed Kid! From start to finish he was absolutely amazing! From the extremely user friendly app he provides to make planning the special day so easy. To the professionalism and energy he delivered on our big day. We loved everything about him. And the music....he is not your press play DJ. He got everyone on the dance floor, having a good time. Some people never left the dance floor. I got so many compliments on DJ Mixedkid and how everyone loved him. People were asking me for his contact info at the end of the night. We would 1000% hire him for our next event. We might just throw a party....just to have him back!
Gina
Gina G. Sent on 03/11/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Hire dj mixedkid if you want the best dance floor of all time!

WOW!! Where to begin?! DJ Mixedkid brought our music/dance floor dreams to reality. Kelvin was so wonderful to work with throughout the entire process - he even gave us his personal number for easy access to questions, and gave this anxious bride multiple opportunities to walk through the day. DJ Mixedkid asks you what kind of dance floor you want - and DELIVERS! We had MULTIPLE guests reach out to say it was the most fun dance floor they had been to at a wedding. The floor was PACKED the entire night, and we couldn't be more grateful. Hiring a DJ is a really important part of the planning process - and I could not recommend DJ Mixedkid more. HIRE HIM FOR AN EPIC WEDDING!
A
Allie L. Sent on 02/14/2024
5 out of 5 rating

You need to hire dj mixed kid

WOW!! If you only read the first sentence of this review.. you NEED to hire DJ Mixed Kid!!

I was introduced to Kelvin after booking my photographer for my wedding and asking for DJ recommendations. After scrolling his instagram for about 30 seconds I knew he was the one! I decided to go rogue with my wedding structure and flip the script on the traditional time line and Kelvin was down for the challenge from the beginning.

Your DJ acts as your EMCEE throughout the evening and is crucial to how the event flows to the guests, and I never doubted for a second that he would be on top of it all night -- and he was! But where he really got to shine was obviously during the reception. We had at least 75% of our guests on the dance floor until the very last song. I had guests texting me asking for the set list the week after, and too many to count tell me that it was the BEST DJ set for a reception they had ever heard.

He took all of my do not plays and must plays and created an incredible vibe that was fit for every age demographic at our wedding. He truly made our wedding what it was, and for that I can't thank him enough! I hope to be able to work with him again in the future. Thanks, DJ Mixed Kid :)
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding