1502 Loma Dr, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About BohemiaDelMar

We are wedding photographers based near Orange County but serving the Los Angeles area and all of Southern California. We are originally from the U.S. but we spent 4 years living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico as the area's top wedding photographers. We've had a lot of great experiences abroad but are happy to call SoCal home. Our goal as photographers is to make you feel comfortable in front of our cameras and get beautiful, authentic photos.

Follow BohemiaDelMar on

Other couples have also viewed

wedding photography orange county
destination wedding photographer
weddings newportbeach
los angeles wedding photographer
BohemiaDelMar
weddings st regis monarch beach
orange county wedding photographer
beach weddings orange county
BohemiaDelMar
wedding photos los angeles country club
wedding photographer orange county
BohemiaDelMar
unique wedding photography southern california
wedding photographer southern california
wedding photography orange county
ed65282bb68a2863 wedding photographer southern california
destination wedding photography mexico

Photos 16 Photos
Real Weddings 34 Photos

4 Reviews for BohemiaDelMar

Allyson · Married on 04/21/2017

Misti and Colin were GREAT! They photographed our wedding in Playa del Carmen, Mexico in April 2017. From the moment we contacted them for information, they were responsive and helpful. They even helped us find our DJ in the area who was also awesome! We felt like Misti and Colin were the best photographers in the Playa del Carmen area. Having two photographers there on the big day was so nice because they were each able to get pictures of really important details that might have been missed had it just been one photographer there. For instance, while everyone was dancing and Misti was getting our pictures on the dance floor, Colin went outside and arranged a beautiful photo opp among the lit-up palm trees at nighttime. He was able to then grab us to take a really amazing shot that we will cherish forever. When my husband and I were taking our couple pictures, they offered guidance with our posing and what would look best with the lighting. We also liked that they only did wedding photography and no other services like videography because it allowed them to really focus on making the pictures the best they could be. Planning a wedding in Mexico from the USA is a difficult process and it was made much easier with these two providing their insight along the way. We would recommend these two over and over again!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Samantha · Married on 03/12/2017

Misti and Colin were our photographers for our destination wedding in Mexico. I stumbled upon them when I was searching for photographers on various wedding sites. I am so glad that I "stumbled" upon them because they were seriously the BEST!! They set up a custom package for us for our wedding day which was 6 1/2 hours and included pictures of both me and my husband getting ready as well as the whole ceremony, the cocktail hour and our reception. They made us feel so comfortable during all the photos they took and didn't make up feel awkward at all.. which was a big concern for me because I can be a pretty awkward person. The photos they took came out more beautiful then I could ever have imagined!!! I would seriously recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Alyssa · Married on 05/06/2016

My husband and I couldn't be happier that we went with Bohemia Del Mar for our wedding photographers. Not only are Misit and Colin totally awesome people to work with, but our photographs were absolutely stunning! They really know their trade and were sure to get the best lighting and positioning possible. The bride and groom photos are our absolute favorite! Some of them are so unique/artistic that they will definitely get a spot up on our wall :)! Thank you Misit and Colin!

Sent on 06/22/2016

BohemiaDelMar FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums