BoCakes

Temecula, CA View map

• Sydney
    Sydney G. Married on 10/16/2021

Fabulous baker!!

Kathy at BoCakes did an AMAZING job on my wedding cake and desserts. She made my visions come to life with a gorgeous cake that exceeded all of my expectations. I wanted a cake that was classic and romantic but also featured mushrooms, which I have a PhD in. She totally nailed it. The cake was also super delicious and so were the desserts (we ordered red velvet cake balls, chocolate covered cheesecake bites, snickerdoodles, and chocolate chip cookies). All of our desserts were gone so fast. Everyone LOVED them. We also had so much fun at the cake tasting and that you can make each tier different and that you can choose up to 9 cakes and 6 fillings. We went crazy with our flavors - the bottom layer was chocolate covered in praline cream, then marble covered in cream cheese mousse with strawberries topped with funfetti. The second tier was vanilla topped with whipped cream and blueberries, then lemon cake topped with cream cheese mousse with strawberries, then vanilla. The third tier was chocolate covered with chocolate mousse with kit kats, then marble cake, then chocolate mousse with butterfingers, then chocolate cake. I only got to try tiers one and three but they were delicious. I was told that the second tier was really good too. All of the desserts were delicious, the display she made was gorgeous, the cake was stunning, and Kathy was super easy to work with. Her prices are reasonable and she includes a free cake to use for your 1 year anniversary so that you don't have to waste freezer space with cake/eat 1 year old frozen cake. I cannot wait to eat our cake again at our one year anniversary!
  • Veronica
    Veronica Married on 06/14/2020

Cake tasting

My fiance and i went cake tasting here and it was wonderful! Such a great experience. Lots of options and all of which were given to us to taste!!!
    Monica T. Married on 01/09/2019

BoCakes is magic!

Kathy delivered the cake of our dreams during our 9/1/19 wedding at Galway Downs. She was able to marry my love for chocolate and my husband’s penchant for not overly sweet desserts in our 4 tier sumptuous chocolate, marble, red velvet, vanilla chiffon masterpiece complimented by a multitude of incredible fillings like cookies and cream, cream cheese mouse, lemon and strawberry and praline and strawberry. The chiffon was light and airy and the flavors were very distinct from one another yet worked liked a magical symphony.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner