Nearby Vendors to Consider

MC (5)
One Event Per Day (4)
Projector (3)
Liability Insurance (2)

Mike was wonderful!!! Any questions that I had were answered within 24 hours. He was accomodating and very thoughtful, all of my guests had a great time out on the dance floor! The uplighting he provided was beautiful and the “P’ on the dance floor tied everything together. If I ever have another event that needs a dj, he will be the person I contact.

Profile Picture Corina, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Our DJ Mike Faulkner could not have done a better job. It was perfect. The lights and music were absolutely amazing. Thanks again Mike!

Profile Picture Joshua , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was so amazing to work with! His event planning website was easy to navigate, and made me feel at ease the months leading up to our wedding & anytime I had a question he was quick to respond. He brought all of his own equipment to take care of both our ceremony and reception. His custom "M" on the roof of our tent was the icing on the cake! The music he played was great and kept the party going for hours. I would 10/10 recommend him for anyone's event!

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

BMFSoundDesign Pricing

12 Photos

My Photo Album

12 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
The wedding I worked with BMFSoundDesign was definitely one to remember! Mike did a great job selecting music that kept guests on the dance floor which is always helpful to photographers. He has a great personality, likes to have a good time, and is completely professional as is evident with one look at the equipment he brings to your reception.

One of the best DJ's I've had the pleasure of working with. Non-intrusive and knows how to keep a party going.

Events