3221 Ruckriegel Parkway Suite D, Louisville, KY 40299 Map · Phone number

About Masters of Music

Kenny Sauter has been the owner of Masters of Music since 1985. He will be the Emcee along with one of his DJ's at your wedding reception. Our wedding package comes with 100% satisfaction guarantee in the contract. Call us today for free consultation on how we can make your wedding reception special.

woytowich0801

23 Reviews for Masters of Music

Masters of Music 1
Masters of Music 2

susan · Married on 06/23/2018

AMAZING. Kenny is more than a DJ. He had a wealth of knowledge in the wedding industry and seamlessly guided us from the preparation stage throughout the reception and after. Kenny orchestrated and directed our daughter’s dream event leaving no room for worry or concern. The monogram was INCREDIBLE, the photo booth was enjoyed by all, and the guests both young and old danced the night away. We are still hearing it was the best reception people ever attended. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Masters of Music to anyone looking for someone who is seeking carefree entertainment for a crowd.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Lee · Married on 11/03/2017

Master of Music was great for my daughters wedding. Kenny was so good about going around and talking to people to see what they wanted to hear and made it so I didn't have to worry about anything but to have a great time. Everything ran smooth and I think I danced more than usual due to the great music. Highly recommend!! Oh and they came to Lexington and did the ceremony and reception music.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Bethany · Married on 10/07/2017

I don't think I can say enough positive things about Masters of Music. We booked Josh for our ceremony music and reception MC and he was absolutely wonderful. From our initial consultation to our final detail meeting to the day of the wedding Josh was professional and fun and made us feel so relaxed. He was detail oriented and personable and an absolute pleasure to work with.
    The morning of our wedding was pretty stressful and as the day went on the threat of rain continued to add stress to the day. As soon as Josh arrived he began coordinating flawlessly with our other vendors to make sure our ceremony still turned out exactly as we wanted. We even had to go to plan B for the ceremony music, and you would've thought it had always been planned that way.
    He was communicative with me and my now husband when we needed him to be, but also took care of details and decisions we were too stressed to make. He was a total hit at the reception! Josh has a fabulous personality! He and his crew made sure our reception kept moving and stayed on time. And the dance floor was always popping!
    At the end of the night we added more time because we were having so much fun. At this point we had been through our requested music and I swear Josh READ MY MIND and played some of my favorite throwbacks.
    He knows how to read a crowd, how to handle stress, how to collaborate with other vendors, and overall put us at ease.
    If Masters of Music is available for your date - BOOK THEM IMMEDIATELY!

Sent on 10/10/2017