808 Lyndon Lane Suite 104, Louisville, KY 40222 Map · Phone number

About BEAUTY by Bethany

BEAUTY by Bethany offers mobile airbrush makeup services as well as in studio beauty services and cosmetics. Recently Bethany was voted WHAS 11's A-list '11 WINNER and Wedding Wire's BRIDE'S CHOICE '11 WINNER for BEST Wedding Makeup in the Louisville area. Bethany offers bridal previews, brow shaping, lash/brow tinting, and showcases her cosmetic line, STELLA cosmetics in her studio in Louisville. When your big day arrives she will come to you and your bridal party to help you look fresh, flawless, and BEAUTY-ful. Please visit www.beautybybethany.com for more information.

Follow BEAUTY by Bethany on

Weddesignscopy
brownweddingphotography036

36 Reviews for BEAUTY by Bethany

Marian · Married on 05/26/2018

You can't do better than Bethany. She made my entire bridal party, myself, and my mom look absolutely fabulous on my big day. Prompt, professional and so skilled. Such a pleasure to work with her!!! Thank you for everything!

Elizabaeth · Married on 08/30/2014

Bethany was very professional and wonderful to work with. She made me and my mother feel at ease and created our makeup into something "Magical". My mother was beautiful beside myself on my special day!. So many guests said so.

• User3195201 · 2+ years ago

It was a pleasure working with Bethany for my wedding day makeup. She's very professional and made the whole experience simple and enjoyable. We had a pre-wedding trial where we agreed on exactly what my wedding makeup would be. On the day of the wedding, she came early to get settled and was ready to begin my makeup application on time. She did a great job with the makeup application for both myself and my mom. We loved her work. On the wedding day, she created a relaxed mood in the room by playing my favorite type of music and keeping a very calm composure which was very much appreciated. She was very flexible and took turns tending to me and my mom while our hairdresser worked on our hair at the same time. I recommend Bethany to any bride or anyone looking to get their makeup done professionally.

BEAUTY by Bethany FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 14

• The Couture Closet
    The Couture Closet Wedding Dresses

Not only is Bethany a fabulous makeup artist that will leave you looking flawless, but she is a fabulous person too! You will not regret putting your face in her hands on your big day!

• Makeup by Rick Bancroft
    Makeup by Rick Bancroft Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amazing makeup artist! If I"m not available ...she's fantastic!

• The Bridal Suite of Louisville
    The Bridal Suite of Louisville Wedding Dresses

One of Louisville's Finest Make-up artists!

• 808 Lyndon Lane, Suite 104 Louisville, KY 40222 See on map