Blushing Brides

Charleston, SC View map

Blushing Brides is a premeir wedding hair and makeup team. We create timeless looks and help make you feel beautiful. Blushing Brides travels to the bride and bridal party to help make their day as stressfree as possible.

Brides, bridesmaids, mother of the bride/groom, and grandmother's all can enjoy our services.

Amabda Married on 10/28/2017
    I have some serious love for Lindsey and Blair. I've been seeing Lindsey for hair appointments since I moved to Charleston last year, and before both my wedding in October and cocktail party celebration in March, she gave me the perfect color and cut to complement my look. Blair did my makeup before the party, and I had so much fun I didn't want to leave! She helped me accessorize and made me feel confident and lovely before our big event. I love these ladies and the services they provide!
    Arielle Married on 04/26/2014
    LOVED having Lindsey and Blair do hair and makeup for me, my mom, and bridesmaids on my wedding day. We planned our wedding from out of town, so I really wasn't able to consult with any stylists in person. Fortunately, Lindsey and Blair had done a wedding I was in a year ago, so I knew they did a fabulous job and were fun to spend the day with. They were great to work with, listened to what I wanted, and made me look and feel like myself (or a very, very pretty version of myself) on my wedding. I wish I could use them for every event!
    Pat Married on 10/26/2012
    I could not have been any happier with Lindsey's amazing hair and Blushing Bride's make-up expertise and skills! It's as though, her hands are magic wands....My daughter decided to make a last minute change and wear her hair half up/ half down and Lindsey made it look gorgeous and perfectly suited/styled for her bride. The bridesmaids were thrilled with their hair and make-up and I, as mom of the bride, felt like I never looked better! She planned everything perfectly and made the afternoon festive, fun and as stressfree as possible!

King St Charleston, 29403
Location of (Blushing Brides)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding