70 Pennington Drive, Suite 8, Bluffton, SC 29910 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Blush Bridal & Formal Wear

Blush Bridal and Formal Wear is a bridal salon in Bluffton, South Carolina. This boutique features a well-curated collection of sophisticated and elegant wedding attire from popular designers such as Pronovias, Christina Wu, and Lillian West. Servicing the Lowcountry area and Hilton Head, Blush Bridal and Formal Wear is a one-stop shop for all of your formal wear needs.

Services Offered:

Nestled in the heart of Bluffton, the friendly and knowledgeable bridal consultants at Blush Bridal and Formal Wear will make all of your wedding dress dreams a reality. They pay close attention to your style and budget and will search the racks for the perfect gown for you, your wedding, party, and flower girls. Other bridal services Blush Bridal and Formal Wear offer include the following:

• Bridal attire

3 Reviews for Blush Bridal & Formal Wear

• Brooke

Brooke · Getting married on 06/19/2020

Best Experience

I am so glad that I found this boutique! They listened to what I wanted and pulled EXACTLY what I said I liked. I found my PERFECT dress here and had a amazing experience. I highly recommend this boutique.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Blush Bridal & Formal Wear's reply:

Brooke,

We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience here at Blush! We absolutely loved working with you and your family. We cant wait to see pictures from your special day!

-Cassandra

Sally · Married on 07/20/2019

We found a real GEM

Don’t hesitate to check this store out, you will not be disappointed.
    We had a wonderful shopping experience at Blush. Rachel and Cassandra really know how to to make you feel comfortable, not to mention their sense of style. They showed us several gowns , accessories, etc. all fashionable and very affordable. If you are looking for personal attention and style, this is the place. Thank you again for making our day even more special.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Sandra Hodges · Married on 12/13/2018

Wish I would have come here first!

After shopping at a number of shops, I checked out this local gem! And I wish I would have come here first! The staff was amazing and the selection is even better! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Blush Bridal & Formal Wear FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally