201 San Mateo Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87108 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Blue Rose Photography Studio

Blue Rose Photography Studio is a wedding photography business that operates out of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Originally founded in 1992, this company has been producing professional images for many years. Operated by a mother-daughter pair, their goal is to provide couples with exquisite photos that tell the tale of a special day and relationship.

A committed and eager duo, Sandy and Kristina enjoy putting their all into every wedding and special occasion they cover. Owing to their one-event-per-day policy, they ensure that they focus on a single wedding for each date they are booked. This allows them to provide a wholehearted and passionate approach. The photos that they produce are often inspired by a multitude of styles such as contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional. Because of this, they can preserve wedding moments in distinctive and individual ways. The high-resolution images that Blue Rose Photography Studio takes can be transformed into albums, flush mounts, prints, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards. As such, their work can be turned into wedding favors or as mantelpiece mementos for the newlyweds.

Follow Blue Rose Photography Studio on

• Sweet William Photo & Films
  • Extended Play Photography
  • Jasper K Photography
0076albuquerque wedding photographer new mexico we
Blue Rose Photography Studio
0001albuquerque santa fe new mexico wedding photographer blue rose wedding photography 51 55006 1565176459
Engagement photo
0076albuquerque wedding photographer new mexico we

32 Reviews for Blue Rose Photography Studio

• Brittany

Brittany Brookman · Married on 07/04/2019

Brittany and Joe are amazing!

Brittany and Joe are amazing! Couldn’t have ask for better photographers for our wedding! For one, they take PHENOMENAL photos. We loved every single one. They do a great job capturing the most special moments with perfection and have such a soft, romantic feel. Exactly what I wanted. In addition, they are the sweetest couple, easy to talk to, and make you feel SO comfortable for your entire day. I also took my boudoir photos with Brittany and I was so nervous but she was amazing and I had the best time (and loved the photos!) Honestly, I can’t say enough good things. They made our special day that much better and kept us relaxed and having fun through all of the crazy photos opportunities. Thanks so much!

Sent on 11/28/2019

Martha · Married on 10/07/2018

Sandy and Kristina were the most amazing duo I could have ever asked for. They were so very patient with me. Sandy was always such a bright person to work with. We worked with her for engagement photos and then I worked with Kristina for a boudoir shoot. She put me at ease, and it was one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life. We were so blessed to have them both photograph our wedding, and it was like I had two of my dearest friends there with us. Their work is breathtaking and unbeatable, and their professionalism blew my mind. I cannot wait to book them in the future for other life events - in fact, I can't imagine ever working with anyone else. Thank you so so much for all that you've done! Truly could not have done it without you.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Blue Rose Photography Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1950
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3520
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Awakening JOY Ministries, LLC Wedding Officiants

Always wonderful working with Blue Rose Photography! Sandy and her team are the experts who will capture your love and joy with photos you will cherish for a lifetime. With complete trust, I recommend Blue Rose Photography.

• Hacienda Dona Andrea de Santa Fe Mansion Weddings

I like what I saw at a Wedding Expo; her wedding books are printed in Italy and stand out.

• Isleta Resort & Casino Banquet Halls

Blue Rose Photography is wonderful to work with both for the wedding couple and other vendors. They are very professional and show quality and care about their work. We are happy to work with Sandy and her team and confidently recommend their services to our wedding couples.

• 201 San Mateo Blvd NE Albuquerque, NM, 87108 See on map
    Location of (Blue Rose Photography Studio)