201 San Mateo Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87108 Map · Phone number

About Blue Rose Photography Studio

Blue Rose Photography Studio is a wedding photography business that operates out of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Originally founded in 1992, this company has been producing professional images for many years. Operated by a mother-daughter pair, their goal is to provide couples with exquisite photos that tell the tale of a special day and relationship.

A committed and eager duo, Sandy and Kristina enjoy putting their all into every wedding and special occasion they cover. Owing to their one-event-per-day policy, they ensure that they focus on a single wedding for each date they are booked. This allows them to provide a wholehearted and passionate approach. The photos that they produce are often inspired by a multitude of styles such as contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional. Because of this, they can preserve wedding moments in distinctive and individual ways. The high-resolution images that Blue Rose Photography Studio takes can be transformed into albums, flush mounts, prints, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards. As such, their work can be turned into wedding favors or as mantelpiece mementos for the newlyweds.

Follow Blue Rose Photography Studio on

0076albuquerque wedding photographer new mexico we
Blue Rose Photography Studio
0001albuquerque santa fe new mexico wedding photographer blue rose wedding photography 51 55006 1565176459
Engagement photo
Outdoors, together
0076albuquerque wedding photographer new mexico we

30 Reviews for Blue Rose Photography Studio

Martha · Married on 10/07/2018

Sandy and Kristina were the most amazing duo I could have ever asked for. They were so very patient with me. Sandy was always such a bright person to work with. We worked with her for engagement photos and then I worked with Kristina for a boudoir shoot. She put me at ease, and it was one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life. We were so blessed to have them both photograph our wedding, and it was like I had two of my dearest friends there with us. Their work is breathtaking and unbeatable, and their professionalism blew my mind. I cannot wait to book them in the future for other life events - in fact, I can't imagine ever working with anyone else. Thank you so so much for all that you've done! Truly could not have done it without you.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Susan · Married on 07/14/2018

We have been so impressed with Sandy and Kristina since the first moment we met them at their studio. They are courteous, kind, and professional to the nth degree. On the wedding day of our son, Josh, and (now) daughter-in-law, Ashley, Sandy put all of us at ease. She came out to our home to do the preparation photos of the bride and her bridesmaids the morning of the wedding, and it was so much fun. At the church, Kristina was also an asset for the numerous shots of family members after the ceremony. At the reception at The Canyon Club, they were both perfect, snapping images among all the guests. Everyone's pictures were taken as requested, and we have no complaints, only praise. We are awaiting the final product while they process all the images, and we simply cannot wait to see them! Look no further than Blue Rose Photography for your next big day! Thank you, Sandy and Kristina, you are both quite impressive!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Blue Rose Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Susan, it was such an amazing pleasure to be part of Ashley and Josh's wedding! We know how many photographers is out there and it was such an honor that you have chosen us! You made us feel like a family and we feel the same about you!
  • Rose

Rose Pavlakos · Married on 05/26/2018

Outstanding Quality!

ABSOLUTELY LOVE!! Sandy and Kristina are the most genuine and wonderful people I have ever worked with! Kristina and her team did an incredible job capturing our wedding day and are truly excellent when it comes to working with the largest/loudest wedding parties (12 bridesmaids and 12 groomsman). They are very efficient in their work and did not miss one special moment. I also did my boudoir with Kristina and had so much fun! All of our pictures came out in beautiful quality and we look forward to cherishing these photos forever. Thank you again for your amazing work Kristina!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Blue Rose Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Rose, we love all of you and we love the BIG GREEK WEDDINGS! You are the sweetest most generous people we know. Every Greek wedding we have done you make us feel like a family.

Blue Rose Photography Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,520.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

• Awakening JOY Ministries, LLC
    Awakening JOY Ministries, LLC Wedding Officiants

Always wonderful working with Blue Rose Photography! Sandy and her team are the experts who will capture your love and joy with photos you will cherish for a lifetime. With complete trust, I recommend Blue Rose Photography.

• Hacienda Dona Andrea de Santa Fe
    Hacienda Dona Andrea de Santa Fe Mansion Weddings

I like what I saw at a Wedding Expo; her wedding books are printed in Italy and stand out.

• Isleta Resort & Casino
    Isleta Resort & Casino Banquet Halls

Blue Rose Photography is wonderful to work with both for the wedding couple and other vendors. They are very professional and show quality and care about their work. We are happy to work with Sandy and her team and confidently recommend their services to our wedding couples.

• 201 San Mateo Blvd NE Albuquerque, NM, 87108 See on map