Blue Rose Photography Studio Reviews

30 | Albuquerque, NM

30 Reviews for Blue Rose Photography Studio

Martha · Married on 10/07/2018

Sandy and Kristina were the most amazing duo I could have ever asked for. They were so very patient with me. Sandy was always such a bright person to work with. We worked with her for engagement photos and then I worked with Kristina for a boudoir shoot. She put me at ease, and it was one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life. We were so blessed to have them both photograph our wedding, and it was like I had two of my dearest friends there with us. Their work is breathtaking and unbeatable, and their professionalism blew my mind. I cannot wait to book them in the future for other life events - in fact, I can't imagine ever working with anyone else. Thank you so so much for all that you've done! Truly could not have done it without you.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Susan · Married on 07/14/2018

We have been so impressed with Sandy and Kristina since the first moment we met them at their studio. They are courteous, kind, and professional to the nth degree. On the wedding day of our son, Josh, and (now) daughter-in-law, Ashley, Sandy put all of us at ease. She came out to our home to do the preparation photos of the bride and her bridesmaids the morning of the wedding, and it was so much fun. At the church, Kristina was also an asset for the numerous shots of family members after the ceremony. At the reception at The Canyon Club, they were both perfect, snapping images among all the guests. Everyone's pictures were taken as requested, and we have no complaints, only praise. We are awaiting the final product while they process all the images, and we simply cannot wait to see them! Look no further than Blue Rose Photography for your next big day! Thank you, Sandy and Kristina, you are both quite impressive!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Blue Rose Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Susan, it was such an amazing pleasure to be part of Ashley and Josh's wedding! We know how many photographers is out there and it was such an honor that you have chosen us! You made us feel like a family and we feel the same about you!
  • Rose

Rose Pavlakos · Married on 05/26/2018

Outstanding Quality!

ABSOLUTELY LOVE!! Sandy and Kristina are the most genuine and wonderful people I have ever worked with! Kristina and her team did an incredible job capturing our wedding day and are truly excellent when it comes to working with the largest/loudest wedding parties (12 bridesmaids and 12 groomsman). They are very efficient in their work and did not miss one special moment. I also did my boudoir with Kristina and had so much fun! All of our pictures came out in beautiful quality and we look forward to cherishing these photos forever. Thank you again for your amazing work Kristina!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Blue Rose Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Rose, we love all of you and we love the BIG GREEK WEDDINGS! You are the sweetest most generous people we know. Every Greek wedding we have done you make us feel like a family.

Britney · Married on 10/07/2017

You will not be disappointed if you choose Blue Rose as your photographer! Sandy, Kristina, Jimmy, and staff are absolutely amazing to work with! Our wedding and engagement photos came out stunning! Sandy, Kristina, and Jimmy do an amazing job capturing "the moment"! We felt comfortable with all of them taking our photos! They help you relax and enjoy the moment! The photos they captured will allow us to remember our wedding forever! I can't wait to see our beautiful wedding photo album crafted in Italy! Blue Rose takes their time in editing and creating your story! I strongly recommend Blue Rose Photography! We plan on using Blue Rose in the future!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Shamaine · Married on 06/17/2017

Sandy and her team are amazing! We did our engagement photos and wedding day photos with Blue Rose. Sandy has a great eye for catching great shots. She is very warm and friendly and helped my husband and me feel very relaxed during our photos. My wedding party loved her too! I've only seen a preview of some of the wedding day photos, but I'm blown away by the beautiful shots she got...she is magical! I also love that they create a wedding album book for you as part of the package. I got to see some samples of the books in the studio and they are beautiful and well made. You will not be disappointed if you choose Blue Rose for your wedding day!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Kristin · Married on 06/26/2016

AMAZING photographer! We loved working with Sandy and her team. They made us feel comfortable and got some incredible shots. I also appreciate how their package includes a printed photo album, so you don't have to print and piece together an album yourself. I will be using them for future photography needs.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Excellent, excellent, excellent! If I could give more stars I would. Sandy and her team are truly amazing to work with before, during and after the wedding. I can't believe how well all our pictures turned out and the wedding album is out of this world, high quality and craftsmanship. Sandy is fun, sweet, professional, and really cares about making you happy. I would highly recommend Blue Rose Photography to anyone, it's worth every penny!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Sharon · Married on 01/30/2016

Bluerose Photography did an amazing job with my daughter's wedding. Sandy was so easy to work with and but still very professional. Having a January wedding we were worried the outside pictures would be dull and uninteresting with the bare winter landscape but with Sandy's artistic eye we have some phenomenal photos. She captured so much love in the photographs that to this day I tear up when I see how happy and beautiful my daughter looks. Sandy and her assistant did a great job and spent a lot of time making sure all the details were photographed. The pictures made a beautiful wedding album which my daughter and I will treasure. Thanks Sandy for making her wedding day even more special.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/04/2014

Sandy was fantastic! She was so friendly and fun and she knows how to capture the perfect picture. She is easy to work with and the prices were very reasonable. I would highly recommend her to anyone! She did our engagement and wedding photos and we are very pleased with the photos.

Sent on 10/10/2014
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 08/31/2014

Sandy from Blue Rose is amazing. Their packages are affordable, and the quality is great. We did everything over the phone because I do not live in Albuquerque, and it worked out great!

Sent on 09/13/2014

Mary · Married on 12/16/2013

I just want to say what a pleasure it is to have worked with you again. You and your staff are not only professional, but personable as well. Last nights bride stopped by this morning just to let me know how happy she and her new husband were with everything. She was admiring your photographs in my office with anticipation of seeing the photographs that you took of her wedding last night. Thank you Sandy for the wonderful work that you do!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Valerie · Married on 11/02/2013

Our experience with them was flawless from the very first encounter. Blue Rose Photography captured every emotion possible from the engagement session through the end of our wedding night. We have and will continue to recommend Blue Rose Photography to anyone who wishes to have a beautiful moment last forever!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Thank you Blue Rose Photography for being such wonderful people and capturing the memories of our wedding! Samuel and I had a blast working with you all and look forward to seeing all the pics!

Adriana · Married on 09/21/2013

I was very impressed with the way the photographer kept the wedding on schedule

Sent on 05/22/2014

We cannot thank you enough for doing just a spectacular job along with your assistant. You both did an amazing job and we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You made all of the the photographic moments fun, relaxing, and easy!!! Thank you again for all of your time and efforts in making their wedding truly memorable, much love to you.

Julie · event on 08/03/2013

So many compliments on our wedding and engagement photos! They pay a lot of attention to detail and super friendly!

Sent on 05/23/2014
  • F

Felice · Married on 08/02/2013

I would highly recommend to any bride! Sandy is wonderful to work with and the finished product was exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Thank you so much for capturing the special moments of our wedding. We will cherish these memories for a lifetime! Thank you! Davina and Mike

Sent on 12/12/2013

Out of all the vendors I used for our wedding, Blue Rose was my favorite! I loved working with Sandy and Courtney! They made me feel like my wedding was their priority. The pictures were stunning and they captured not only the tone of our wedding, but also our personalities! All the little moments were captured and put in an album that really tells the story of our day. Every detail, from flowers, to cake and my jewelry are in my pictures. I can look back at my pictures in 50 years and I will be able to remember every detail and moment.

Vicky · Married on 09/25/2010

Sandy, owner of Blue Rose Studios did the photography for my daughters wedding
    from engagement photos to the rehearsal dinner at Rio Chama, wedding ceremony at Loretto Chapel and reception at the La Terraza Room at the La Fonda Hotel in Santa Fe. It was a destination wedding for almost all of our guests, many of which had their first Santa Fe experience. The September wedding was truly amazing and Sandy
    captured each and every moment with her masterful eye. We treated our guests to a
    welcoming reception with a Flamenco Show to get things rolling - the photos she took of our family are some of the best I've seen from my children to my 88 yr old mother, photos I will cherish the rest of my life. The next day she arrived at the La Posada Spa and captured my daughter, her sisters & my mother again getting their hair and make up done and the wonderful time we had there. The Loretto Hotel was where all the bridesmaids, flower girls and the Bride dressed so many precious moments there leading into the pre ceremony photos and then the treasured
    ceremony itself. Hard to hold back the tears. My family expressed how very comfortable they felt having Sandy take their photos. She put everyone at ease. She just knows her craft & the photos reflected that and are spectacular. Following the ceremony the Mariachi's led our guests to the La Terraza Room at La Fonda Hotel and Sandy stayed with us until the very end of night. Such a wonderful evening everything was perfect , the music, the food, the service, the toasts all perfect and Sandy got it all! The memories of that night are always present and are in the most beautiful and elegant book they designed which holds a proud place on my coffee table. I highly recommend Sandy and the staff at Blue Rose Studios. Thank you Sandy this thank you was way overdue!!

Sent on 01/30/2014

We got married at the Loretto Chapel in Santa Fe, Blue Rose was one of the vendors to select from for the package I selected. I am so grateful I went with Blue Rose!! Sandy did an amazing job! Our photos are some of the most beautiful wedding photos I have ever seen! In addition, they allowed us to do an interest free lay away for our beautiful wedding album which was so helpful as these are expensive, very worth the money yet hard to accommodate the cost after all the costs of a wedding! I do NOT hesitate to recommend Blue Rose!!!

Sent on 12/12/2013

"A memory is only as good as the photographs"

Amazing, unbelievable, breathtaking and wow! We used Blue Rose Photography for our wedding photography. We were lucky enough to find Blue Rose Photography after some awesome reviews from other brides. Our wedding was so beautiful and Sandy was able to capture the beauty of every detail. We have received so many compliments about the images and I would definitely refer Blue Rose photography to my friends and colleagues. Not only were the photos awesome but working with Sandy was great.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Sandy has been amazing and so easy to work with! Our pictures have turned out beautiful!

Sent on 01/19/2015

3.5

Sandy (and another lady whose name unfortunately escapes me) shot my wedding, and they were FABULOUS. Both were such sweethearts, so upbeat the whole time (even when we were getting tired, hot, and cranky, they kept the enthusiasm up!). I've mostly dealt with Sandy, though, both before and since the wedding -- and she was just excellent. So warm, friendly, professional -- just a pleasure, from start to finish. And then came the pictures! My husband and I are both, sadly, very unphotogenic, and I was frankly nervous when I went to see the proofs -- and then was totally shocked and delighted to find out that they were wonderful! Way exceeded my expectations. The albums are very pricey, but the work is just beautiful. Thank you so much, Sandy!! We are both thrilled!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Nacia · Married on 09/25/2010

3.5

The quality of the photography is stellar. My father works in the wedding industry and Terry was the one person he recommended. Being a family friend, they went above and beyond, but this is a great value for any bride.

They were resistant to releasing all the prints at first, but we were able to work a deal.

Highly recommended!