JP Liriano Photographer

Burtonsville, MD View map Visit website
$1,693 Most Popular Price

$1,693 Most Popular Price

JP Liriano Photography, based out of Burtonsville, Maryland, is a wedding photography company. Owner Juan Pablo Liriano loves to use natural light in his images, infusing every photo with a romantic, airy touch. He is happy to work with to-be-weds across Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC, as well as further afield. JP likes to get to know couples on a personal level and helps them to feel comfortable in front of his camera.

JP Liriano Photography offers a range of services to help document weddings. JP prefers to work unobtrusively, but is also happy to provide direction for more formal, posed portraits. He is happy to document an entire wedding weekend, from welcome cocktails to day-after brunch. JP can also be accompanied by an assistant photographer if the day calls for it. In addition to engagements and weddings, JP Liriano Photography also documents trash-the-dress photo shoots and boudoir sessions. Some of the products available from this business include:

• Save-the-dates
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1246

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1693

Engagement Shoot
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Nicole Event on: 05/16/2015
    JP took beautiful engagement photos for us! We are so pleased with the quality of the images! It is very clear that JP is very well trained in his craft. So glad that we chose Blue Palm Photography. JP was very professional and easy to work with. We were nervous and he quickly put us at ease and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We've gotten lots of compliments on our photos already! Will be recommending JP to all of our friends and family! Thank you JP!
    Shruti Married on 05/09/2015
    JP was one of my favorite vendors from the wedding! He is a kind, understanding, patient, and down to earth guy who really knows what he's doing! Our engagement pictures came out incredibly beautiful and we were really impressed with his work! My sister hired him for her wedding in 2014, and we knew we wanted to work with him for our wedding as well! From our first meeting, we got a good vibe that we would be working great together and that's exactly how it was! He likes taking suggestions and providing great ones as well! We took all his suggestions and the pictures turned out amazing! He is also very patient and that's one big advantage as Indian weddings are very long and can get quite chaotic as there are just so many people around! I was impressed that he actually knew about the traditions, which helps a lot because you don't want to miss any shot. I would definitely recommend him in the future! Thank you so much for everything :)
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/18/2014
    My husband and I hired Blue Palm Photography for our October 2014 wedding after I’d seen JP’s booth at a local wedding show. I checked out the display and got a card. I later called JP and set up a meeting. My then fiance and I went to his house, got to see several pictures, photo albums, and photo booth samples. We loved his work and made the decision that day. The contract process was super easy.

I purchased a full day package so we had one additional photographer (Kishana) in addition to JP and a Photo Booth attendant. JP and Kishana were amazing!! They captured every minute of our special day. We’ve gotten so many compliments on JP’s pictures and the coverage of the entire day. Both JP and Kishana were extremely pleasant and captured some truly amazing moments.

If I had to plan my wedding all over again I’d hire JP and his team every single time. I can’t wait until my other friends start planning their weddings so I can recommend Blue Palm.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Team

Juan Liriano
Juan Liriano
Owner

My name is JP Liriano. I was born in the Dominican Republic. I moved to the US when I was a very young boy. I received a Bachelors from The Art Institute of Washington in Digital Media Film and Photography. My Company was founded at the end of my college career and has since become a very big part of who I am and my story. I have been blessed to photograph some wonderful individuals, celebrity weddings, and traveled across the world to capture magic with my camera. When my kids were born I took a hiatus from this business; but ever since coming back full time behind the lens, I feel a newfound, thriving passion for photography and film. I feel I understand, more than ever before, how precious photos can be and what a gift they really are to families. We have been voted one of the best wedding photographers in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area. We specialize in professional fine art inspired wedding photography. We are dedicated to our clients, bringing a fresh, organic and vibrant fine art style with exceptional service, and professionalism for the best wedding photography and family portrait services. We focus on storytelling though fine art film images that documents memories that last a lifetime. We are proud to have our work featured in numerous blogs, magazines and websites focused on wedding inspirations.

I love telling stories. My goal with every wedding is to capture romantic, artful imagesthat tell your story throughout the day, so that you can remember your wedding day exactly the way it should be. Maryland is home. Sunset light, the greenery, and the outdoors are a few of the things that inspire me. I tell my couple’s love stories on film, and I love photographing weddings of all shapes and sizes, across Washington DC and in destinations wherever there is a story to tell.

I am based in Burtonsville, Maryland, and Washington DC but travel often for weddings. If you want to know more, grab coffee or just chat, please drop me a line anytime. I would love to hear all about your wedding day plans and I will get back to you right away.

ByoungVideo ByoungVideo Wedding Videographers

Blue Palm Photography is one of the premiere choices for wedding and event photography in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area. If you're looking for creativity and professionalism, then look no further than to Blue Palm Photography

14315 Bentley Park Dr, Burtonsville Maryland 20866 Burtonsville, MD, 20866
301-265-3879

Sunday - Saturdays 8am-8pm
Location of (JP Liriano Photographer)

JP Liriano Photographer frequently asked questions

What photography services does JP Liriano Photographer include in the starting price?

JP Liriano Photographer includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does JP Liriano Photographer include in their most popular wedding package?

JP Liriano Photographer includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does JP Liriano Photographer offer?

JP Liriano Photographer offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does JP Liriano Photographer offer?

JP Liriano Photographer offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does JP Liriano Photographer offer for wedding events?

JP Liriano Photographer offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend JP Liriano Photographer and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

JP Liriano Photographer is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.6 in quality of service, 4.6 in average response time, 4.6 in flexibility, 4.6 in professionalism and 4.6 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does JP Liriano Photographer offer?

JP Liriano Photographer currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding