730 Main Street Unit #164, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About Blue Palm Events

Congratulations on your engagement! Now what? Whether you've been imagining your wedding since you were twelve, you have no idea where to start, or you're somewhere in between, every bride can benefit from professional guidance. Let us take the stress off of your shoulders and let you really enjoy your special day.

Blue Palm Events specializes in making your wedding dreams come true! We offer packages ranging from Full Planning to Day-Of Coordination. We can customize any package to fit your specific needs AND your budget, and also have a list of a-la-carte services, including design and decor. We also happily offer the following list of complimentary services: wedding site recommendation, DIY ideas, tissues for Daddy, incomparable style, FUN, smiles, humor, a listening ear, a reality check, and spare socks for the forgetful groomsman. Enjoy the journey- call Blue Palm Events!

Follow Blue Palm Events on

Blue Palm Events 6
Blue Palm Events 7
  • Denise

Denise Tichenor Davis · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellence even with short notice...🌷

My fiancé and I chose to have a small, private wedding on the beach. We both decided to do it sooner than initially planned. I called Blue Palm Events with only 3 months to prepare. I was extremely thrilled with the outcome given the alotted time. Chris Cox coordinated everything with beauty and excellence! The flowers were ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS and I couldn’t have asked for a more BEAUTIFUL ceremony!
    Please make Blue Palm Events your go to for your special day... You will not regret it!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Blue Palm Events 8
    Blue Palm Events 9
    Blue Palm Events 10
    Blue Palm Events 11

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

The best investment for your special day!

It’s hard to summarize how perfect of an experience we had with Christine! We met Christine at a Bridal Show and immediately clicked with her! She has such a bubbly personality! So right from the beginning we knew we could not have this wedding without her help. She was our month of planner, day of coordinator/director, florist, AND decorator. She went above and beyond for our special day. I can honestly say I was stress free when it came to planning with her. Communication with Christine was awesome. We were getting married during the time of Hurricane Florence. You can only imagine the stress that could happen during that time but she kept us calm and our wedding day was more than perfect! I’m happy to say that I could not agree with brides who are pressed for time or stressed during the day of their wedding. This is all because we had the best Wedding Planner! Thank you Christine and Blue Palm Events, LLC for everything!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Blue Palm Events 24
    Blue Palm Events 25

Tiffany · Married on 09/01/2018

Blessed beyond measures!

I don’t even know where to begin with Christine! Our wedding wouldn’t have been half as wonderful if it were not for her compassion, attention to detail and all of her last minute coordination! She was nothing short of amazing and beyond words helpful through out the entire wedding planning process!

A lot of work goes in to planning and it couldn’t have been done without her. She coordinated our rehearsal dinner as well as everything on our wedding day. Everyone was on time and in the exact place they needed to be because of her! We had a few more guests show up than intended but it was no problem, she quickly had them seated comfortably and happy. A very stressful moment for me but she didn’t hesitate to take charge and work things out perfectly.

Not only did she coordinate, she decorated and did our flower arrangements as well. The decor was perfect. She took my vision and turned it into a reality. Our arrangements and bouquets were in full bloom and beautiful, they brought tears to my eyes. Another bump in the road, our arch fell before the ceremony 😳 she had everything fixed and flowing without adding any extra worry to myself, I didn’t even know it had happened until after our day was coming to a close!

If you are looking for any type of help wether it be decorating or coordinating Christine is THE person to call! I’d do it all over again ten times if I knew she’d be there to guide me along the way 💕

Sent on 01/10/2019

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Paul Matthews Entertainment
    Paul Matthews Entertainment Wedding DJs

Working in the wedding field, you get to recognize them that do, versus them that cain't. Christine has all the right skills to put your party just the way you want it. You won't go wrong with Blue Palm!

• 730 Main Street, Unit #164 North Myrtle Beach, 29582 See on map
    8437983843 (Other Phone Number)