730 Main Street Unit #164, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About Blue Palm Events

Congratulations on your engagement! Now what? Whether you've been imagining your wedding since you were twelve, you have no idea where to start, or you're somewhere in between, every bride can benefit from professional guidance. Let us take the stress off of your shoulders and let you really enjoy your special day.

Blue Palm Events specializes in making your wedding dreams come true! We offer packages ranging from Full Planning to Day-Of Coordination. We can customize any package to fit your specific needs AND your budget, and also have a list of a-la-carte services, including design and decor. We also happily offer the following list of complimentary services: wedding site recommendation, DIY ideas, tissues for Daddy, incomparable style, FUN, smiles, humor, a listening ear, a reality check, and spare socks for the forgetful groomsman. Enjoy the journey- call Blue Palm Events!

Follow Blue Palm Events on

Blue Palm Events 5
Blue Palm Events 6
Blue Palm Events 7

Jillian · Married on 06/09/2018

Christine from Blue Palm Events was absolutely amazing!! She did our decor and all floral arrangements along with everything else! Everyone, including myself, was completely blown away by the decorations and all floral arrangements. STUNNING! I could not have found a better match as a wedding planner! From day one, she brought all these ideas in my head and made them beyond my dreams! Flowers were not a big importance to me, but she took the colors of our wedding and made all the centerpieces/bouquets incredible!! She always had a huge smile on her face and absolutely takes all your stress away! I can't get over how perfect it all turned out! Christine, I hope you know that you made our day beyond what we could have imagined! You are the absolute best!!
    -Jill & Eric Price

Blue Palm Events 8
    Blue Palm Events 9
    Blue Palm Events 10
    Blue Palm Events 11
    Blue Palm Events 12
    Blue Palm Events 13

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2018

I decided to use a day of coordinator to help with decorating and end of night clean up, so that I could relax on my big day. I debated back and forth if I should since I strongly knew how I wanted things decorated and was hand making every decoration myself. I'm 1000% happy I did and 1,000,000% happy that I chose Christine from Blue Palm Events. The minute I spoke with her, I knew that she was the one! She allowed my creativity to flow and never once tried to take over. She was kind, gentle, friendly, & professional. She made us feel like we had nothing to worry about and took care of everything for us in the background without showing stress, frustration, or any negativity at all. She smiled the whole time, and even looked like she had fun herself. One of the most important factors in a coordinator, is that they can make your day run without stressing you. She more than did that! I almost forgot that I was at my own wedding and should have been more involved but I just knew that she had everything covered, so I could sit back and enjoy every second. She was a joy to be around and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Carlie · Married on 03/24/2018

Beyond her vast experience, keen eye and helpful vendor connections, her confident guidance offered us so much assurance.

It was critical to me that my wedding day remain intimate, thoughtful and FUN, and Christine helped me realize this vision and make it a reality. From color schemes to music coordination, we trusted Christine explicitly - and she did not let us down. It's hard to articulate exactly how much thought Christine puts into every detail (things I never, ever would have thought of!), but the best way is probably to say that she assumes this personal responsibility of it all. She genuinely cares, and wants the event to be everything YOU want. She absorbs the burden of Things You Don't Need To Worry About On Your Wedding Day, so that you can focus on the fun parts. It's the best gift one can give!

10/10 would recommend to anyone.

Blue Palm Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Paul Matthews Entertainment
    Paul Matthews Entertainment Wedding DJs

Working in the wedding field, you get to recognize them that do, versus them that cain't. Christine has all the right skills to put your party just the way you want it. You won't go wrong with Blue Palm!

• 730 Main Street, Unit #164 North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 See on map
    8437983843 (Other Phone Number)