Blue Palm Events Reviews

Blue Palm Events 5
Blue Palm Events 6
Blue Palm Events 7

Jillian · Married on 06/09/2018

Christine from Blue Palm Events was absolutely amazing!! She did our decor and all floral arrangements along with everything else! Everyone, including myself, was completely blown away by the decorations and all floral arrangements. STUNNING! I could not have found a better match as a wedding planner! From day one, she brought all these ideas in my head and made them beyond my dreams! Flowers were not a big importance to me, but she took the colors of our wedding and made all the centerpieces/bouquets incredible!! She always had a huge smile on her face and absolutely takes all your stress away! I can't get over how perfect it all turned out! Christine, I hope you know that you made our day beyond what we could have imagined! You are the absolute best!!
    -Jill & Eric Price

Blue Palm Events 8
    Blue Palm Events 9
    Blue Palm Events 10
    Blue Palm Events 11
    Blue Palm Events 12
    Blue Palm Events 13

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2018

I decided to use a day of coordinator to help with decorating and end of night clean up, so that I could relax on my big day. I debated back and forth if I should since I strongly knew how I wanted things decorated and was hand making every decoration myself. I'm 1000% happy I did and 1,000,000% happy that I chose Christine from Blue Palm Events. The minute I spoke with her, I knew that she was the one! She allowed my creativity to flow and never once tried to take over. She was kind, gentle, friendly, & professional. She made us feel like we had nothing to worry about and took care of everything for us in the background without showing stress, frustration, or any negativity at all. She smiled the whole time, and even looked like she had fun herself. One of the most important factors in a coordinator, is that they can make your day run without stressing you. She more than did that! I almost forgot that I was at my own wedding and should have been more involved but I just knew that she had everything covered, so I could sit back and enjoy every second. She was a joy to be around and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Carlie · Married on 03/24/2018

Beyond her vast experience, keen eye and helpful vendor connections, her confident guidance offered us so much assurance.

It was critical to me that my wedding day remain intimate, thoughtful and FUN, and Christine helped me realize this vision and make it a reality. From color schemes to music coordination, we trusted Christine explicitly - and she did not let us down. It's hard to articulate exactly how much thought Christine puts into every detail (things I never, ever would have thought of!), but the best way is probably to say that she assumes this personal responsibility of it all. She genuinely cares, and wants the event to be everything YOU want. She absorbs the burden of Things You Don't Need To Worry About On Your Wedding Day, so that you can focus on the fun parts. It's the best gift one can give!

10/10 would recommend to anyone.

Anna · Married on 03/04/2018

Mrs. Christine is amazing! She was always available to help when I needed her. She is extremely organized and doesn't miss a beat! Very creative and so sweet. You can tell she genuinely cares. Thank you for helping me on my big day you're the best!
    ~Anna

Heidi · Married on 03/03/2018

Christine and Dita were awesome on my wedding day. Christine executed my vision perfectly and was there for every question I had. They were both incredibly friendly and warm, and you can tell how they truly care for all of their clients.

Taylor · Married on 02/03/2018

There’s no way I can express what a wonderful experience it was to work with Christine. My daughter’s wedding day was peaceful, smooth, and flawless thanks to her caring and attention to detail. Christine and her incredible assistant managed and coordinated every detail and it was perfection! I cannot thank her enough!

meredith · Married on 10/14/2017

Christine was my wedding planner and day of coordinator. She was so informative from the beginning and open to all my ideas. She went out of her way to make the process easy and as simple as possible for my mother and I. I am so thankful I choose Christine. She offers many more services than I used, but I am sure if given the opportunity I would have had her do it all! She is responsive, professional, and easy going. Thanks Christine for making my wedding go so smoothly and helping work out all the little details that us brides forget. The wedding was amazing!

Blue Palm Events 14
    Blue Palm Events 15

Martha · Married on 06/17/2017

Where to even begin with this wonderful lady. If it wasn't for her I would've gone insane. It was supposed to be outside of the barn but it rained the morning of so this lady busted her butt to get everything set up & decorated inside the barn. She wasn't afraid to run around in the rain to make everything happen on schedule! She will take all the stress off of you for sure, you won't have to worry about a thing with her. She truly has a knack for being a wedding planner. I didn't even have to show her pictures I just told her my visions & she made them all happen plus more! So thankful she was there for everything!

• Dita

Dita · Married on 05/27/2017

Christine was an absolute blessing throughout my entire wedding planning process! She is so knowledgable about so many things and was able to answer all of my questions. Christine also arranged half of our centerpieces. I couldn't tell which ones the florist arranged and which ones Christine arranged (and I am super picky)! Christine also unexpectedly ended up making 75% of our boutonnieres (after the venue's fridge was too cold and caused them to turn brown and wilt). I had no idea until weeks after the wedding!! I wouldn't trust anyone except Christine to deal with a problem that big and handle it with such professionalism. She didn't skip a beat before jumping into action. Christine also took exceptional care in making sure my layout and decor were exactly how I wanted them for the ceremony and reception (again, I'm super picky). Thanks to Christine, our wedding day was completely stress free and we were able to enjoy our special day! If you don't hire Chris, you are seriously missing out on knowing a great woman and wedding planner! She has the highest recommendations from this happy bride!

Blue Palm Events 16
    Blue Palm Events 23
    Blue Palm Events 24
    Blue Palm Events 25

Tabitha · Married on 05/14/2017

Christine is the best! I would advise every bride to hire her as a wedding coordinator; I don't know how I would have made it through without her. She took care of everything, even those tiny details I hadn't even considered. When people asked me if I was getting stressed out, my answer was always "No, my wedding planner has it under control!" And it was entirely true; Christine was there every step of the way, making sure that come the "big day" I could just sit back and completely enjoy myself.

Kari · Married on 03/26/2017

Where do I begin with how amazing Chris cox is? Chris is an AMAZING wedding planner. Seriously, you need to go check her out. I was uneasy about having a wedding planner because the entire wedding process confused me. I was on a limited budget and I wasn't sure if having a wedding planner was worth it. I was SO WRONG about it. She was 100 percent worth it. I wish every bride knew about her! This woman went well above the call of duty, and I have probably thanked her a million times for everything she has done. Chris has such a fun, young, practical, and warm personality, that she is extremely easy to talk to and work with. She makes everything, and I mean EVERY SINGLE DETAIL, work out. I was extremely disorganized when I met her. I felt very confused about the wedding industry because it seems like every venue, florist, and rental company tried to suck money out of me. Chris was extremely practical and helped me find every single detail for my wedding, without letting anyone suck me dry financially. I didn't expect to gain a friendship out of a wedding planner, but I did.I believe god put Chris into my life for a reason. Besides the fact that she is basically a superwoman, she is also an amazing person. She bends over backwards for people, when she doesn't have to. She answers her phone while she puts her kids to bed. She makes you feel like you are the only bride shes working with, and that your wedding is the most important part of her day. This woman works her butt off to provide the best service possible. I gained so much trust in her, that I literally let her take over my decor and plans because I knew she wouldn't disappoint. If you are anything like me, planning a wedding is super stressful. She takes the stress away like an angel sent from heaven. Her assistant is also incredible. Dita is the sweetest girl in the world, and she is so good about being on top of things. Don't take my word for it. Call her today. I promise you, its the right choice.

Stephanie · Married on 09/04/2016

Christine is great! Highly recommend.

Jackie · Married on 09/03/2016

Christine was amazing every step of the way. She took the time to learn my vision, and made everything happen the day of the wedding. We spent hours on the phone together, and she helped me with some of the decision making that i needed to get done. We had a storm hit the day before the event, so christine figured out every possible rain alternative, and explained the pros and cons to me for every possibility. Christine was amazing, and made every aspect of the wedding planning process much less stressful. She is very organized and helpful. She even does beautiful calligraphy. I definently recommend her services.

Taylor · Married on 07/16/2016

Christine was wonderful! I was worried about spending money on a wedding coordinator but her prices were very reasonable and worth every penny because my day was completely stress free. I would highly recommend.

Rebekah · Married on 05/21/2016

Christine was amazing! I don't know how my wedding would have come together without her. I highly recommend her services!

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/14/2016

Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with! She had so many beautiful ideas and vendor connections that helped create the day of our dreams. On top of that, she made the "day of" feel seamless--if there were any hiccups she made sure to handle them so my mom and I were able to completely enjoy ourselves. I could not recommend Chris & Blue Palm Events more!!

Donna · Married on 04/01/2016

I highly recommend Blue Palm Events for your next event! Christine helped with the rehearsal party for my son's wedding! My husband and I couldn't have been more pleased! She is professional but also warm and friendly! Contacting Christine was one of the best decisions we made concerning the rehearsal party! You get the feeling that she really cares about you and wants your event to turn out perfectly!

Stacey · Married on 10/24/2015

Absolutely amazing is the first words that come to mind to explain this fabulous wedding planner. She took care of all the many details. Keep all stress off of me so that I could enjoy my special day with my family and friends. She is just so friendly and goes over the top for everything. Couldn't thank her enough.

Amy · Married on 06/14/2015

Christine did an absolutely amazing job coordinating my wedding! She went above and beyond my expectations. She understood that we were working with a small amount of time. Being that it was a destination wedding for us, Christine happily offered to help in ways that were not even outlined in our contract. She was truly a delight to work with. She is such a sweet lady.. and hilarious!! She literally had me on the floor in a fit of giggles. Not only is she clearly skilled in time management and detail oriented, but she has the unique ability to deal with unruly mothers and outspoken groomsmen. I will forever cherish memories of my wedding day, and I have Christine to thank for making it that perfect fairytale wedding!! I would highly highly recommend Christine!!

Brandy · Married on 05/22/2010

Having Chris help plan my wedding was such a blessing to my husband and I. Chris
    went out of her way to make me feel like I was the most beautiful and important
    bride in the world. It's obvious how much she loves her job and how much she
    cares about her clients. Her ideas and attention to detail were spot on. I am
    forever grateful for all that she did!

Kim · Married on 09/10/2016

Christine is a wonderful asset to have for your wedding. She made our day go alot easier. And our wedding was beautiful all thanks to her!