607 Springbrook Circle, Portsmouth, NH 03801 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 42

About Blue Locket Studios

My name is Alyssa Levy and I live in Portsmouth, New Hampshire with my husband Shea and our two cats, Sage and Ginger. I am a long time lover of art, design, and photography. I received my B.A. in Studio Arts from the University of Rochester, where I completed a solo thesis show in Photography. I’ve always been inspired by images, and loved creating them for fun with my tiny point-and-shoot. My passion for wedding photography was inspired by my own love story.

In April 2011, I came home from class to find my apartment, where I lived with my boyfriend Shea of two years, empty, and an envelope taped to the door. Inside was a photograph of the place we had first met, with directions saying to go there. When I arrived, I found another envelope. I followed each clue, leading me on a tour of all the special places we had shared over the years. At the final location, a gorgeous state park, Shea was waiting for me with a picnic and a gift. The gift was my very first DSLR Camera. He showed me photos he had taken on the camera, and the very last one said: “Alyssa, Will you Marry me?” I said yes, and we were married at that very same park on September 8th, 2012!

That camera is what I used to take my very first engagement photos. I photographed my first wedding with it. It’s what inspired me to capture the love stories of other couples and families and create this business.

I love working with clients who are as excited as I am about photography. If you would like to try something new, crazy, or unique, I would love to hear your ideas! I believe your sessions should really be about what makes you unique and awesome. Want to recreate your first date? Climb trees or have your engagement pictures taken around a bonfire? Let’s talk! Making your photographs personalized to you is my goal. I love all types of shoots, including newborn, maternity, family, engagement, and senior sessions.
Please feel free to call me at 603.303.1926 or email me at alyssa@bluelocket.com if you have any questions!

Follow Blue Locket Studios on

Videos 1 Video

7 Reviews for Blue Locket Studios

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/22/2020

Our greatest adventure, captured perfectly

When searching for a photographer to capture our big day, I wanted someone who focused more on the candid moments of the day and less on the posed, awkward, what-do-I-do-with-my-hands moments.
    Enter Alyssa and Blue Locket Studios.
    She was extremely easy to work with, answering all my random questions quickly with grace and patience. The moments captured will certainly be loved for many years to come.

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/15/2018

My fiancé and I hired Alyssa from Blue Locket Studios to do an engagement photo shoot recently, and we couldn't have been happier with our photos! First of all, she was really pleasant to work with and we immediately felt comfortable around her. She captured so many honest candid shots of us that didn't look posed, which we loved. Her photos looked natural, detailed and professional, and we absolutely love them all. We're getting married in our home state of NJ, so we won't have the pleasure of working with her on our wedding day, but if you're looking for a great photographer to capture your wedding (or anything else) I highly recommend Blue Locket Studios!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Brian · Married on 12/15/2018

My fiancee and I booked Alyssa to shoot our engagement session in the Portsmouth area this Spring. We were new to the area and knew that we wanted to hire a good photographer to capture our session perfectly at our favorite new spot-- the beaches in Rye. Alyssa was so accomodating, responsive, helpful and professional. We immediately knew we picked the best! My fiancee and I are both camera shy and Alyssa made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. From the very first picture she made the session feel easy for us, and she even ventured into freezing waters and onto coastal rocks to get some shots. That's how you know a photographer cares! I highly recommend Alyssa and Blue Locket!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Blue Locket Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files

• 607 Springbrook Circle Portsmouth, 03801 See on map
    6033031926 (Phone number)
    Location of (Blue Locket Studios)