Blue Locket Studios

Portsmouth, NH View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

My passion is crafting warm, vibrant images and leaving you with an experience I hope you'll look back on and love as much as the photos!

I live with my family of four on the charming Seacoast of NH. I'm a bit of a foodie and I love eating at new, inventive restaurants and cooking weird stuff. I love pottery, tattoos, handmade things, art, shopping local, and lots of coffee. I have way too many blankets and mugs and in non-covid times I love entertaining.

My love for photography really began when my husband proposed to me with my first DSLR. I used that camera to take my very first engagement photos and I photographed my first wedding with it. It inspired me to capture the love stories of other couples and families and create this business.
I love working with clients who are as excited as I am about photography.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Courtney
    Courtney D. Married on 08/21/2021

Beyond Talented, Easygoing, Professional

I am OBSESSED with Alyssa and her work.
    I'm the type of person that needs to research everything before making a decision, so I compared so many different photographers before choosing one. Alyssa was by far the best quality/value, so I knew she was going to be good but she EXCEEDED my expectations. Not only are our photos absolutely phenomenal but she was so easygoing to work with. I can't imagine having our photos done by anyone else, she is the best and I can't praise or recommend her enough.
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 08/22/2020

Our greatest adventure, captured perfectly

When searching for a photographer to capture our big day, I wanted someone who focused more on the candid moments of the day and less on the posed, awkward, what-do-I-do-with-my-hands moments.
    Enter Alyssa and Blue Locket Studios.
    She was extremely easy to work with, answering all my random questions quickly with grace and patience. The moments captured will certainly be loved for many years to come.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 12/15/2018
    My fiancé and I hired Alyssa from Blue Locket Studios to do an engagement photo shoot recently, and we couldn't have been happier with our photos! First of all, she was really pleasant to work with and we immediately felt comfortable around her. She captured so many honest candid shots of us that didn't look posed, which we loved. Her photos looked natural, detailed and professional, and we absolutely love them all. We're getting married in our home state of NJ, so we won't have the pleasure of working with her on our wedding day, but if you're looking for a great photographer to capture your wedding (or anything else) I highly recommend Blue Locket Studios!

9 Ambler Way Portsmouth, NH, 03824
6033031926
Location of (Blue Locket Studios)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding