$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Blue Lane Events

Creating beautiful events in New England and Martha's Vineyard

Thank you for your interest in our services, we are looking forward to making your next event a huge success. Blue Lane is a full-service event planning and design company based in Mystic, Connecticut and Martha's Vineyard.  We specialize in comprehensive event planning for every occasion…from weddings to intimate dinners, corporate parties to fundraisers and everything in between!

Our passion for what we do is illustrated in our approach. We work hard to make sure your event is executed exactly the way you want, while staying within your budget. We simply strive to create the prefect event for you. Our services are available at every level: for initial planning consultations, pre-event organization,item rental, and of course, full soup to nuts event design.

We would love to talk with you! Please visit our website at bluelaneevents.com or call us at 860-415-6338

Categories: Wedding Planner

Event Design (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Referrals (1)
Non-Religious (1)

In a wedding budget everything adds up quickly, but a wedding planner/coordinator is worth every penny. Jen and Kaitlin were there every step of the way and really went above and beyond reaching out to vendors and checking in with us in the months leading up to the wedding (we had a day of package). I highly recommend Blue Lane and when my sister gets engaged (soon!) they will be the first vendor I send her way. Thank you again Jen, Kaitlin, and the whole team!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Kaitlin and Jennifer at Blue Lane events were instrumental in helping to plan my daughter's wedding. They talked me off the MOB ledge many times. They truly care about every aspect of the day and I couldn't have done this without their professional input and stellar TLC service.

Profile Picture Gail, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews

60 Willow Street, Suite 103, Mystic, CT 06355   See On Map
860-415-6338 (phone)
Martha's Vineyard, MA 02557   See On Map
508-687-2688 (phone)
Blue Lane Events is a wedding Planner from Mystic, CT. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. Blue Lane Events is a professional wedding Planner that has been part of the Connecticut wedding industry for 2 Years years. We specialize in Weddings and all other events.