Blue Lane Events Reviews

22 | Mystic, CT

22 Reviews for Blue Lane Events

22 Blue Lane Events Reviews

Erin · Married on 05/27/2018

If I could give Jen and Kaitlin a higher rating, I would. They literally saved our day! I cannot thank, or recommend, you both enough!!!

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

In a wedding budget everything adds up quickly, but a wedding planner/coordinator is worth every penny. Jen and Kaitlin were there every step of the way and really went above and beyond reaching out to vendors and checking in with us in the months leading up to the wedding (we had a day of package). I highly recommend Blue Lane and when my sister gets engaged (soon!) they will be the first vendor I send her way. Thank you again Jen, Kaitlin, and the whole team!!

Gail · Married on 09/16/2017

Kaitlin and Jennifer at Blue Lane events were instrumental in helping to plan my daughter's wedding. They talked me off the MOB ledge many times. They truly care about every aspect of the day and I couldn't have done this without their professional input and stellar TLC service.

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2017

We hired Blue Lane Events as month-of and day-of wedding coordinator for our outdoor wedding at a park. Kaitlin and her team were an absolute dream to work with! Kaitlin was very helpful throughout the entire planning process, answering any questions I had in a very timely manner. She offered so many great tips that really made our wedding special. The day of our wedding wouldn't have been what it was if we didn't have Kaitlin there as a liaison between us, our vendors, and our guests. If you are looking for professional help with planning your wedding (especially day-of!), Kaitlin and Blue Lane Events should be your go-to vendor.

Laura · Married on 08/20/2017

My husband and I had such an amazing experience working with Blue Lane! From start to finish, they lead us through every aspect of planning. Being a couple who were unsure of the exact kind of wedding we wanted, Kaitlin and Jen helped us through the decison making process in such an organized and stress free way. When our first venue fell through (completely out of Blue Lane's control), they immediately were in contact with several other local options and we were quickly able to book somewhere else. They took a potentially disasterious situation and turned it into an even more beautiful place for our wedding. Blue Lane also did all the florals for our wedding. My bouquet was stunning and exactly what I pictured in my mind. Kaitlin, Jen, and all the staff at Blue Lane went above and beyond in every aspect of our wedding to make it the most perfect and beautiful day. We highly recommend Blue Lane for any and all of your wedding planning needs. Our wedding would not have been nearly as amazing without them!!

Deepali · Married on 07/30/2016

I highly recommend Blue Lane Events! Jen and Kaitlin are an amazing team and they helped make my multi-day Indian wedding, with a LOT of moving parts, go extremely smoothly. I did not have to worry about a thing on Friday and Saturday and when I finally saw the ceremony site and reception tent, I was so happy that they were there to help my vision become a reality. They attended the rehearsal, took careful notes, and really made an effort to understand the ins and outs of a Hindu wedding. Leading up to the wedding, they made it very easy to meet with them and kept in frequent contact via email. My schedule is unpredictable, and they would frequently accommodate a last minute request for a weekend meeting. They also have a floral business and the bouquets they designed were exactly what I wanted. Not to mention, they're just really nice people. My mom and I were so happy to have wonderful planners to not only help us with the details, but also oversee the unfolding of the most perfect day. Thanks Jen and Kaitlin!

Carol · Married on 06/11/2016

Jen and Kaitlin were just lovely individuals to work with. My daughter's wedding venue at the Vineyard Haven Yacht Club required a great deal of coordination and they were there well before and throughout to ensure that all of the vendors did what they were supposed to do and that the ceremony on the dock and the reception immediately following flowed beautifully. They went well over and above when covering for the catering company's cleanup responsibilities due to their early departure to catch the last ferry. Guests went out of their way to let me know how helpful and pleasant Kim and Kaitlin were in handling and accommodating various needs. Blue Lane Events also provided the flowers for the venue and did a fabulously amazing job at a very reasonable price. Jen and Kaitlin provided my daughter, the bride, with encouragement, advice, referrals and even an address where we could ship our decorations in advance of the wedding. I absolutely highly recommend Blue Lane Events!

Caitlin · Married on 05/07/2016

Hiring Blue Lane Events was a last minute decision made at the recommendation of our photographer. We hired Jen and Caitlin for the day of our wedding and it was the best decision we made! They were accommodating to all of our requests and made things run smoothly from start to finish. We had a few issues the week of our wedding and they quickly worked to create an alternative plan that couldn’t have been more perfect for us and our guests. They addressed every small bump in the road we had that day (and leading up to it) and really made the wedding day more enjoyable for us and our families. Every request that we had was taken care of immediately and they made sure that the wedding party and our guests were taken care of. Jen and Caitlin are extremely responsive and great at what they do. I would absolutely recommend them!!

Denise · Married on 05/07/2016

I booked Blue Lane Events for my daughter's May 2016 wedding at the suggestion of our photographer. (I told her I didn't need wedding coordinators, but she assured me I did!) Thank goodness I heeded her advice! I thoroughly enjoyed the day as Jen and Kaitlin skillfully and effortlessly managed my requests, as well as any unexpected situations that arose. We had a few issues arise a week prior to the wedding, and they handled things gracefully and were able to secure alternative outcomes that were even better than we had hoped for! ALL of our other vendors let me know how professional and helpful Jen and Kaitlin were. Upon the end of the reception, I immediately booked Blue Lane for my other daughter's wedding in 2017!

KRYSTAL · Married on 10/03/2015

If you are planning your wedding without a wedding planner, I highly recommend at least getting a day of coordinator to help you out. Jen was amazing and did much more then I expected! A must and worth every penny! She was there the day of but also coordinated all our vendors prior to the wedding and was there for me with any last minute questions or concerns I had. It was really nice to have someone by your side who was familiar and knowledgeable with wedding events. I have no doubt that if you are looking for a wedding planner Jen would be a great fit, she exceeded my expectations as a day of coordinator.

Erica · Married on 09/13/2015

Jen and her team were amazing! They truly went above and beyond in every aspect of planning, from thinking about all the small details that I hadn't to coordinating every aspect on the day of the wedding. Knowing that they were on my team helped me to be able to just relax and really enjoy it!

Aja · Married on 09/12/2015

Jen & Kaitlin were a dream to work with. I had a backyard wedding with a lot of moving parts, and a lot of details that needed to be put in place the day of. They were responsive to my emails and though we only had one call the day before the wedding, I left them a list of directions and they knocked it out of the park. During the wedding they were in perfect control of everything--organizing, taking initiative, and making sure everything looked effortless and ran smoothly. I cannot speak highly enough of their kindness, professionalism, and hard work.

Jen · Married on 08/28/2015

I just attended a rehearsal dinner and wedding which were both beautifully done by Blue Lane Events. I was blown away at the gorgeous details in every aspect; from the flowers, to the place settings, to the ambiance and cohesive look and feel of both events. Everything was seamless and flowed perfectly. Not only was the event so well done, they had incorporated small details of the bride and groom, making it so personal, not only to the couple but to their loved ones. Having been married for 2 years and gone through the wedding planning stage, I could tell how much thought, attention to detail and work had gone into these events. I wish I was getting married all over again so I could hire them!

Jen · event on: 08/20/2017

I just attended a rehearsal dinner and wedding which were both beautifully done by Blue Lane Events. I was blown away at the gorgeous details in every aspect from the flowers, to the place settings, to the ambiance and cohesive look and feel of both events. Everything was seamless and flowed perfectly. Not only was the event so well done, they had incorporated small details of the bride and groom, making it so personal, not only to the couple but to their loved ones. Having been married for 2 years and gone through the wedding planning stage, I could tell how much thought, attention to detail and work had gone into these events. I wish I was getting married all over again so I could hire them!

Bethany · Married on 05/09/2015

The Ladies of Blue Lane Events went above and far beyond our expectations as our wedding planners. They are two of the most kind hearted individuals and wanted us to have the most perfect day possible. Kaitlin and Jen bought our flowers wholesale and did all the bouquets, and center pieces themselves, along with the isle and the arbor for the ceremony. All our guests couldn't stop talking about how gorgeous the flower arrangements were. When we weren't busy we were more involved in making decisions with them, but when it was crunch time we let the ladies take over and we were so stress free leading up to the wedding. The day went so smoothly, we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Thank you Jen and Kaitlin! Can't wait for another reason to hire you two for an event!

Julie · Married on 10/04/2014

WORKING WITH BLUE LANE EVENTS WAS A FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE! THEY ARE SO ON TOP OF ANYTHING AND ALWAYS ONE STEP AHEAD. HAVING MY WEDDING ON AN ISLAND (BLOCK ISLAND) IS NO EASY TASK FOR ANYONE BUT BLUE LANE EVENTS COULDN'T HAVE MADE OUR WEDDING SAIL SMOOTHER! I WOULD RECOMMEND THESES LOVLEY LADIES TO ANYONE IN NEED OF A SMART ORGANIZED CREATIVE GROUP TO HELP YOU PLAN YOUR DREAM DAY. THANKS AGAIN BLUE LANE!

Holly · Married on 11/15/2013

The blue lane girls were instrumental in making our wedding day exactly what we always dreamed. From the smallest detail to the biggest decisions they made the whole planning process fun and exciting.

Kathy · event on: 06/08/2014

Working with Kaitlin and Jen was a pleasure! They had so many unique ideas for our party, and were very responsive to what we wanted.They took care of every last detail. We highly recommend Blue Lane Events and look forward to working with them again!

christina · event on: 12/05/2014

The party was absolutely perfect, the planners took care of every detail. Flawless event thanks to all their hard work, we did nothing but enjoy it!

Patti

Couldn't imagine the day without the Blue Lane ladies! They were absolutely amazing from the moment we met for coffee to discuss the initial details to the day of the wedding. Professional, efficient, flexible and just lovely to be around are just some of the characteristics of Jen, Kaitlin, and team. They went above and beyond when they completely transformed our ceremony and dinner location into more than I could ever ask for! No detail went unfinished and we are so grateful to have had them as our wedding planners.

Hazel · Married on 09/04/2016

Jen and Kaitlin are both lovely to work with - I enjoyed meeting and spending time with them. They were very valuable to us in the vendor selection process, since they have tons of experience with everyone in the area. Their recommendation for the band, for example, was great, and we likely wouldn't have known about them if just searching on our own. With catering, they narrowed it down to the two best choices immediately so we didn't have to spend time researching all the options. Their responsiveness was generally very good, though there were a few instances when we had to remind them about something we were waiting on. The day-of really made up for it, however: having them there was essential. I honestly don't know how people do it without someone directing traffic! There were so many moving parts - having to worry about whether the timeline was progressing correctly would have been a huge drag. Jen and Kaitlin handled EVERYTHING.