Blue Cut Media

Madison, Virginia View map
$1,600 Most Popular Price

$1,600 Most Popular Price

We are located in the gorgeous foothills of Central Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains. This environment coupled with my love of music and people is how BlueCutMedia was conceived.

I have been performing since I was a child and enjoy producing and providing live entertainment. Please reach out with any questions, and although central Virginia is our primary area served, we are open to traveling as well.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,300

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,600

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
Indie
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting

• Lynn
    Lynn D. Married on 04/02/2022

Amazing DJ!

I got married on April 2, 2022. Jared was extremely quick with his responses when I first reached out. Leading up to the wedding, he was easy to get in touch with. On the wedding day, he swung by the bridal suite to check on how I was doing and to answer a few last minute questions I had and reassured me that everything was going to be great! He was able to read the vibe of the reception and played music accordingly. My family still talks about how much fun the wedding was and how spot on the music was. At the end of the night Jared told us to all circle up and he played, "Country roads, take me home." And many of our friends and family have told us that, that was the most fun ending to a wedding they have ever experienced. Jared did not let us down and added so much to our wedding! My husband, our friends and family all give Jared 5 out of 5 stars! Absolute best DJ!!
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 12/11/2021

Jared of Blue Cut Media BRINGS the Party!

The moment we discovered Jared of Blue Cut Media, we knew he was going to be a hit with our crew. We hired Jared more than a year before our big day, so we had ample time to get to know each other via social media, which made our wedding even more special. It was as if the best day ever was emceed by a friend we had known for years! Jared has a special way of providing more than just entertainment; he provides a sense of friendship, laughter, fun, and everything in between. Jared is not just an incredible DJ, he is THE PARTY!

Moments after Jared would choose the perfect song to play next, he would check in on how the night was going and ensure my husband and I were having the time of our lives. He even did crowd work by videoing some of the funniest moments of the wedding, dancing with our guests, and spending quality time with us (the bride and groom).

With Jared a part of your team, you can rest soundly knowing that you will have a well-orchestrated and unbelievably fun event, from start to finish. From his musical talent (yes he does live music too!) to his kindness and professionalism, we hit the jackpot with Jared.
    We not only gained an amazing DJ for our big day, but we also gained a friend we hope to have for years to come.

Anyone searching for entertainment at their next event should absolutely hire Blue Cut Media. We are certain you will not be disappointed. Thank you, Jared, for bringing the party. We will forever be grateful for you! I wish I had a better photo to illustrate how much fun we had, but a screenshot from a video taken by Jared will have to work!
  • Kirsten
    Kirsten C. Married on 12/04/2021

Amazing DJ, with great energy!

We are so glad we picked Jared to DJ our wedding! Not only was he extremely easy to work with the day of, but he was always quick to respond to any questions we had and made sure to take the time to understand how we envisioned our wedding ceremony and reception. Jared also made sure to keep the timeline of events on track, which helped keep the night going. As you can see in the photos, he did a great job keeping the dance floor active all night long! And he even surprised us with a compilation of dance videos from our wedding. We would highly recommend Jared and Blue Cut Media!

Deals

Blue Cut Media 1
Offer

Any Couple that books Renback Barn as their wedding venue for 2019 or 2020 can receive a flat rate of $1000 for all services provided by BlueCutMedia - DJ/MC/SOUND/LIGHTING.

Contact us for more info!

renbackbarn.com bluecutmedia.com

Madison, Virginia, 22727
Location of (Blue Cut Media)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding