Blue Cut Media Reviews

4 Reviews for Blue Cut Media

• Casey

Casey Mcdeshen · Married on 10/26/2019

Jared was amazing!

He accommodated all of our requests and kept the dance party going the whole time. He MC’d the whole event and was amazing through the whole process. My wedding was perfect and Jared was a HUGE part of that! We’d definitely hire him again!!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 09/28/2019

Awesome energy and best music!!!

We use Blue Cut Media for our outdoor wedding. Jared (owner) was super responsive right from the beginning, and even came out to meet us at the venue for planning. He did the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception....Absolutely KILLED it and everything was so smooth. Our family loves to dance, and he brought the same energy. Would hire without hesitation. Thanks for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Blue Cut Media's reply:

Y'all Rock! Thank you for the kind words! I had a great time and was happy to be a part of the big day - wishing nothing but the best!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 02/16/2019

Awesome DJ!

Jared is from my hometown and about a year ago I saw that he was running a special for teachers. I jokingly asked if he’d travel back to our area and he said he would! Not only was he accommodating to all of our special requests, he was completely ok with some last minute changes. We loved all of the music he played, as did our guests. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to hire him! He even made a short video for us to enjoy. Thank you again Blue Cut Media!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Emma · Married on 04/28/2018

Having Jared from Blue Cut Media DJ our wedding was one of the best decisions we made while wedding planning. Leading up to our big day he was very responsive, professional, and accommodating, and I went into the day feeling like we were in great hands. But day of he absolutely blew us away! He incorporated both our guest requests and our own requests, while also reading the crowd to orchestrate the perfect night of dancing under the stars!! He even worked with our Maid of Honor and Best Man to help them perform a surprise song for us, which was so special. The way he interacted with our guests the entire night was amazing, and everyone had a great time. We had so many people comment on what a fabulous job he did. Thank you Jared!!!

Sent on 05/16/2018