Blossom Me Up Flowers

Des Plaines, IL View map

$50 Typical Price

My name is Asmr Nissan & I am the owner and designer of Blossom Me Up. My passion for florals stemmed from my childhood picking flowers from my grandmother's yard and putting them in a book. Little did I know, I was already preserving blooms. I've always had an eye for beauty and creativity to create something visually appealing. Blossom Me Up is my passion and heart. Everything is done carefully with love and thought. Our purpose is to share beauty through florals and decor to make any moment, small or large, a memorable one.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$25

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$5

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$50

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Michelle Married on 04/30/2022

Asmr is the best!

Asmr is amazing, I would highly recommend working with her. I went to her with some broad ideas, and was between two very different paths (jewel tones vs. white with little pop of color) Asmr was able to give me some great examples of what we could do in both scenarios and was extremely patient, knowledgeable, and helpful as I made my decision. We were so happy with the end result, and we got tons of compliments on the unique arrangements. Thank you for making our day special :)
  • F
    Faye Married on 09/01/2019

Wedding flowers 💐

On September, 1st 2019 I celebrated my wedding. A day where things need to be perfect for a bride. I was so thankful to have found Blossom Me Up Flowers to add that elegance and pop to my special day. The owner, Asmr, was exceptional. For a bride who was already anxious about her “big day”, Asmr was there to make things easy. From her vast portfolio it was easy to see that she had a true passion for this profession. Much like an artist who is driven to create a work of art, Asmr does with flowers. She was well organized and coordinated. I took a quick questionnaire and before I knew it, Asmr had a mock up of a bouquet and she nailed it! When the wedding day arrived, I was struck by two things, my husband and the flowers :) The banquet arrangements were absolutely stunning. If you are looking to make your special day blossom, Blossom Me Up Flowers is the only way to go. Thank you for your craft and vision Asmr!
  • Roxanne
    Roxanne P. Married on 08/17/2019

Celestial Dream Garden

Working with Asmr was a dream. Every interaction we had with her was both professional and courteous. She immediately understood and brought to life the vision of the celestial dream garden that we had for our wedding.
    I made ceramic vases that Asmr used to fill them with the lush fresh flowers that our guests were raving about all night long. The bouquets were elegant with a touch of boho and the boutonnieres were beautiful. Asmr's attention to detail was really spot on and made our wedding so special.
    Asmr also did floral decorations at the gazebo we got married under. We had a vision for the gazebo, and Asmr blew our expectations out the window and made it truly fantastic.
    She arrived at our venue and got everything set up quickly and perfectly. We could not have asked for a better experience with our florist. Without Amsr, the vision for our wedding would not have come to life. I could not recommend her more. Thank you for bringing to life our Celestial Dream Garden, Asmr!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Des Plaines, IL, 60018
Location of (Blossom Me Up Flowers)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding