12228 Venice Blvd., Ste. 321, Los Angeles, CA 90066 Map · Phone number

About Blooming Designs

BLOOMING DESIGNS AT YOUR SERVICE

Blooming Designs, has been in the Los Angeles area for over 20 years under owner Renee Keen. She and her business partner Crystal Shanley specialize in custom floral designs for weddings, holidays, corporate events, and entertainment industry events. In addition, Blooming Designs provides corporate offices, private residences, and restaurants with innovative floral designs, living plants, and gardens in bloom.

As our client and event lists below show, we have worked with brides, party coordinators, catering staffs, hotels, businesses, and restaurants. We customize floral arrangements for every occasion-from small dinner parties to weddings and corporate events, from a gorgeous bouquet for that special someone to a spectacular arrangement for your office or home. With freshness, quality design, and personalized service as our priorities, we have earned strong word of mouth endorsements.

Our professional staff of artists work with only the freshest, most beautiful, and most appropriate flowers and plants. With our friendly and personal service, we are diligent about making your experience pleasant and rewarding. We offer local delivery and also customize plant maintenance in home, office, restaurants, and other locations of your choice.

Blooming Designs has you covered in style, whether for a single event, large or small, or for weekly service. Call or email us for a complimentary consultation about any event, our flowers can enhance--your wedding, your home, your business.

Renee Keen & Crystal Shanley

Email us @ Renee@BloomingDesignsOnline.com

Website http://www.BloomingDesignsOnline.com/

See our blog page@ http://www.BloomingDesignsOnline.blogspot.com

(310) 581-4948

232010016

6 Reviews for Blooming Designs

Ping-Yu Wong · Married on 09/28/2018

Perfect design and flowers

Renee designed for our wedding and did an amazing job.

She was very responsive and organized, and after just a few emails she completely understood our vision. She picked up on all the little details from the reference photos we had sent to her and communicated in a way that made us feel both reassured and excited.

When we arrived at the venue the arrangements and bouquets took our breath away. She perfectly captured our vision.

Renee is professional to work with and lovely to talk to in person! We highly recommend Blooming Designs.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Renee is beyond an amazing florist! I barely had an idea what I wanted for my centerpieces or bouquets but after talking with Renee and giving her my ideas she helped me bring my ideas to life! The day of my wedding she delivered the bouquets to one location and the centerpieces to another! Not only did she do that but she also helped arrange the reception tables. Renee added a little of her touches to the centerpieces and bouquets and they looked beautiful! I am so thankful that I made the decision to go through Renee as my florist. I highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Amy · Married on 09/30/2011

Renee was amazing!!!! She captured exactly what I was looking for!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Blooming Designs FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Louise's Trattoria Catering
    Louise's Trattoria Catering Wedding Caterers

I have had the pleasure of working with Renee from Blooming Designs for the past several years now. She professional, creative, and an amazing person to know. Her work speaks for itself!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Blooming Designs to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 12228 Venice Blvd., Ste. 321 Los Angeles, 90066 See on map