Greensburg, PA 15601 Map · Phone number · Visit website

18 Reviews for bloomin genius

• Caitlyn

Caitlyn Mcgaugh · Married on 06/01/2019

Gorgeous flower arrangements for wedding ceremony & reception

I worked with Missy for my wedding flowers in June 2019. From the very first consultation, she embraced my vision and guided me through all of the planning. She thought of every last detail, coordinating the ribbon colors on the boutonnieres and the wraps on the bouquets. She was honest when I asked about creating a custom arch for the ceremony, giving me realistic pricing and suggestions to create my own decor. I opted not to wear a veil, so she created a custom flower crown for me to wear instead. When the flower arrangements were delivered the morning of my wedding, they were exactly what we wanted. We got so many compliments from guests about how beautiful our bouquets and centerpieces were. I'm so thankful we were able to work with Bloomin' Genius Exotic Flowers for our wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Allison · Married on 06/10/2018

AMAZING! The florists here were all so helpful and kind, and definitely made the process so much easier! All the flowers were gorgeous and when booking they wanted me to come back to go over the prices but because of distance I couldn't easily get back there, so once they had everything priced they called me with the prices and we made a few adjustments, which was very easy. DEFINITELY would recommend!

Sent on 08/15/2017

• Greensburg, 15601 See on map
    724-503-6022 (Phone number)
    Location of (bloomin genius)