330 Summit Drive, Destin, FL 32541 Map · Phone number

About bloomgirl destin

BLOOMGIRLDESTIN: an exclusive florist, building relationships one client at a time; serving Destin and South Walton areas.

at BLOOMGIRLDESTIN, we are intentional about building an exceptional reputation & relationships with our clients. we are able to offer attractive pricing and super value. Our mission is to offer singular focus on you and your event. We thoughtfully select our flowers, listen to our clients and we are ready to assist you with your floral needs. :) thanks for shopping local!!!!

Follow bloomgirl destin on

367d522de8429eae 1442341889162 img0314
img9886

3 Reviews for bloomgirl destin

Amber · Married on 11/21/2015

Robin was amazing to work with. She took the time to get to know me and understand the true vibe of the wedding. Even though I didn't know exactly what I wanted, she was able to translate my thoughts into a stunning floral experience. Truly a very special addition to our wedding. I would highly recommend Bloomgirl Destin to any bride :)

Sent on 12/16/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/30/2015

My mom arranged to have a bouquet delivered for my elopement ceremony. The flowers arrived on time and were exactly what I wanted. I needed a simple, beautiful bouquet and that's exactly what I got. It was absolutely perfect. The ribbon had been matched to my dress color and the silver embellishments my mom sent were incorporated beautifully. I was so pleased!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Katie · Married on 08/29/2015

Bloomgirl did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding! I was a bride without direction and she was able to pull off the most stunning bouqets for us. Very responsive, flexible and she worked well with our budget giving lots of options. Had a hard time with other local florists but this was a different experience. Really knocked it out if the park! Beautiful flowers, exquisite design and so very easy to work with. Definitely recommended!

Sent on 09/08/2015

bloomgirl destin FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 210.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 32.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Modern, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals

• 330 Summit Drive Destin, 32541 See on map