Davis, CA 95618 Map · Phone number

About Bloom & Vine Wedding and Event Flowers

Bloom & Vines provide fresh, flower centered arrangements containing many textures, with lots of non-traditional fillers. Bloom & Vine is a boutique studio, so we can focus solely on your event, and provide the individualized attention you deserve. Bloom & Vine provides unique, unforgettable flowers at an affordable price for your most important days.

Follow Bloom & Vine Wedding and Event Flowers on

Bloom & Vine Wedding and Event Flowers 6
Bloom & Vine Wedding and Event Flowers 7

stephanie · Married on 05/18/2019

Stunning Flowers, sweetest owner

I got married this past May at Scribner Bend and Bekah blew me away with the flowers. She is also soooo nice and very accommodating. Since she lives in Davis and I live in Sacramento, she was always willing to meet me half way when we needed to get together. She was also very responsive and always available to answer any questions I had. I also LOVE that she tries to source her flowers from local farms :)

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Bloom & Vine Wedding and Event Flowers 15
    Bloom & Vine Wedding and Event Flowers 16
    Bloom & Vine Wedding and Event Flowers 17

Courtney · Married on 05/27/2018

Bloom & Vine nailed it! Bekah made our vision and dreams come true. She made gorgeous arrangements for the entire wedding, but really outdid herself on the bridal bouquet, the flower crown, and swags and garland for a custom arch! Everything was so dreamy and romantic.

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Bloom & Vine Wedding and Event Flowers 18
    Bloom & Vine Wedding and Event Flowers 19
    Bloom & Vine Wedding and Event Flowers 20
    Bloom & Vine Wedding and Event Flowers 21
  • thyken

Maggie · Married on 12/31/2017

I LOVE BEKAH!

My fiance and I got married on NYE (holiday season), so we wanted to support small businesses. I was attempting to book back in January of '17 and was having trouble getting anyone within our price range to return my messages. If this is you--don't worry--it will work out. Just don't give up, and make sure you communicate your needs upfront.

Bekah actually had multiple requests for my date, but reached out to me first to ensure I was taken care of. I was nervous about moving forward because I felt she was a little out of my price range. We met in person and absolutely hit it off. I let her know my budget concerns and she came up with alternatives for centerpieces, etc.

We went over all of my ideas and by the end of the meeting we were both super excited! I felt completely at ease putting my vision in her hands and gave her creative license to improve it how she saw fit. Honestly, I felt like she just 'got me' and I couldn't have asked for more in a vendor. She felt like a friend immediately and I knew I could trust her.

After our second meeting--many months later--I felt the exact same way. Bekah was on it and I knew I didn't have to worry. A couple of weeks later she showed up on the big day with flowers more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. My bridal bouquet seriously left my arm sore the next day, it was so heavy! I loved every detail and she really took the things I told her to heart.

If I ever need flowers for anything in the future, I know I've found a lifetime vendor and friend in Bekah at Bloom and Vine.

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Bloom & Vine Wedding and Event Flowers 22

Bloom & Vine Wedding and Event Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 126.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 114.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• Davis, 95618 See on map