Bliss Entertainment Event Group

Las Vegas, NV View map

Bliss Entertainment Event Group is a full-time Las Vegas event production & DJ entertainment company. We specialize in stylish and trend-setting events; from weddings to social and corporate events. Our mission is to provide spectacular entertainment where ambience is created through the combination of design, music, lighting and overall performance. With our help we promise to make your special event one you will never forget.

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$750

Which of the following does starting price include?

Uplighting

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$2,000

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Dance Floor Lighting
Delivery
Setup
Uplighting

What lighting services do you provide?

Audiovisuals
Chandeliers
Dance Floor Lighting
Monograms
Outdoor
String
Wall Wash

What decor services do you provide?

Day-of Coordination
Drapery
Event Design
Event Planning
Floral Design

What decor items are available?

Backdrops

• Natasha
    Natasha K. Married on 06/13/2019

Accommodating, Easy to Communicate With, Flexible

Ryan and his team were incredible to work with when executing on our three day Indian wedding. He assisted with everting from table rentals, decor/flowers, AV and lights - he was a one stop shop for everything. He executed on everything above our expectations and I would highly recommend him and his team.
  • Jade
    Jade G. Married on 04/27/2019

Helpful, Caring, Professional

Bliss had the most reasonable prices with the best customer service. The fact that they offer so many services made it so much easier for me and my husband to choose them and what we want/needed. We got everything through Bliss - uplighting, gobos, DJ lighting, dance floor, marquees, photo booth, MC, and drapery. Each of the services were perfection.
    Ryan was so helpful through the entire process and he was so responsive to me. He answered all my questions and helped our vision of the reception come true.
    Our MC Joseph C. was amazing - he got the crowd going and helped make our night special. He did such a great job with the entire event and my entire family loved him!
    Thank you Bliss for making our wedding beyond amazing, our expectations were definitely exceeded!
    Samantha Married on 11/03/2018
    The nicest to work with . Txts and communicated and never overcharges . He is making my wedding beautiful and so responsive !!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Aliante Casino + Hotel Aliante Casino + Hotel Hotel Weddings

We LOVE working with Ryan and his team at Bliss Entertainment Group! Ryan and his team are so easy to work with, and always put our clients needs first and foremost. I love their level of professionalism and enthusiasm in all they do. They offer many services that cover a wide variety of event needs, and everything they do is quality work. Bliss Entertainment Group treats every client like a VIP, and I have received rave reviews from every client I have referred them to. I highly recommend Bliss Entertainment Group for your next event. -Katie Aznarez, Catering Manager- Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa

Livinh Events Livinh Events Wedding DJs

Hands down, Ryan is a class act in the industry with the type of service and excellence in lighting he provides. Bliss has a great blend of lighting resources & innovations alongside affordable pricing and excellent customer experience. It's pretty awesome to be linked up with Bliss at several events this year (organically I must say!) and I can't wait to see bride and grooms dancing their tails off with a gorgeous backdrop provided by Bliss Entertainment Group. Definitely my go-to vendor when it comes to transforming rooms into things of movies!

RockPaperBloom RockPaperBloom Photo Booths

Ryan and his team are such a joy to work with. They are very professional and their service is impeccable. They meet with their clients prior to any event and they thoroughly discuss their needs and help design not just the best lighting/DJ setup, but they ensure that they give you an experience that you and your guests will enjoy. I highly recommend Bliss Entertainment!

3871 S Valley View Blvd Suite 15, Suite 15 Las Vegas, NV, 89103
702-217-8528
Location of (Bliss Entertainment Event Group)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding