Nearby Vendors to Consider

About BLISS ENTERTAINMENT GROUP - LAS VEGAS, NV

Bliss Entertainment Event Group is a full-time Las Vegas event production & DJ entertainment company. We specialize in stylish and trend-setting events; from weddings to social and corporate events. Our mission is to provide spectacular entertainment where ambience is created through the combination of design, music, lighting and overall performance. With our help we promise to make your special event one you will never forget.

Categories: Wedding Decor & Lighting

Regions serviced: Las Vegas

69 Reviews for BLISS ENTERTAINMENT GROUP - LAS VEGAS, NV

4.7
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Drapery (1)

The nicest to work with . Txts and communicated and never overcharges . He is making my wedding beautiful and so responsive !!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
2.6

Our experience with Bliss initially was fantastic. We realized about a week or 2 before our wedding that we still needed uplighting and Bliss was able to fit us in last minute during a busy fall wedding season. Ryan was quick to respond and very helpful. Their technology is up-to-date with an abundance of lighting options to choose from, and their pricing is reasonable compared to other lighting vendors in the valley. However, we were disappointed in their service the day of our wedding. My husband saw the Bliss staff setting up our lighting as our guests were entering the banquet room for our dinner reception though we were under the impression that they set up as early as noon the day of the event when we booked Bliss. My husband and I were very excited about our custom cake topper that we wanted to highlight with a pin lighting, but the Bliss staff appeared to have forgotten and left it out of their set-up. Ryan was slower to respond after the wedding when my husband contacted him for a refund for the missing pin lighting and mentioned the late set-up. Although we did receive a refund, we were a little appalled that no apologies were given during the entire refund process for the late set-up as well as missing pin lighting. We'd give Bliss a 4-5 stars rating, but unfortunately, we were disappointed by their execution and customer service in the end.

Profile Picture Faustina, 10/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

WOW! Ryan and his team specifically Jose, and Joseph. completely transformed the event space my family used for my little brother and sister's sweet 16. we requested DJ/MC service, photo booth (AN ABSOLUTE HIT) up lighting, draping & gobo/monogram and Bliss Entertainment delivered on every service flawlessly! from the planning process to execution I have no complaints at all. during the event I cant event remember ever feeling like the party was slowing down and we were there for (6) full hours! Special shout out to Joseph AKA JMC for keeping the party going! I cannot thank/praise Ryan enough for making our family event so special and successful!

Profile Picture Norma , 9/9/17, 1 Review

Delivery
Setup
5 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
We LOVE working with Ryan and his team at Bliss Entertainment Group! Ryan and his team are so easy to work with, and always put our clients needs first and foremost. I love their level of professionalism and enthusiasm in all they do. They offer many services that cover a wide variety of event needs, and everything they do is quality work. Bliss Entertainment Group treats every client like a VIP, and I have received rave reviews from every client I have referred them to. I highly recommend Bliss Entertainment Group for your next event. -Katie Aznarez, Catering Manager- Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa

Hands down, Ryan is a class act in the industry with the type of service and excellence in lighting he provides. Bliss has a great blend of lighting resources & innovations alongside affordable pricing and excellent customer experience. It's pretty awesome to be linked up with Bliss at several events this year (organically I must say!) and I can't wait to see bride and grooms dancing their tails off with a gorgeous backdrop provided by Bliss Entertainment Group. Definitely my go-to vendor when it comes to transforming rooms into things of movies!

Ryan and his team are such a joy to work with. They are very professional and their service is impeccable. They meet with their clients prior to any event and they thoroughly discuss their needs and help design not just the best lighting/DJ setup, but they ensure that they give you an experience that you and your guests will enjoy. I highly recommend Bliss Entertainment!

Great company to deal with. We highly recommend!

3871 S Valley View Blvd, Suite 15, Las Vegas, NV 89103   See On Map