Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89108 Map · Phone number

About Created by Xti

Created by Xti is a lighting and decor company located in Las Vegas that services weddings throughout the local area. The company is also willing to travel for destination weddings. Created by Xti has been in operation since 2016, and specializes in dessert tables. The owner, Christi, created her first event in 2011 when she hosted a close friend’s baby shower. An immediate passion was discovered for event design and planning.

Created by Xti will provide a creative touch to your event. From dessert bars, floral, lighting, centerpieces, backdrops and party rentals. We are very flexible to what you may need. We work with multiple preferred vendors to make it your one stop shop for design. A large variety of other decor, photo booth and event items can also be provided to uniquely design each event.

Follow Created by Xti on

24464c0cf5d1a2c0 1519925089 6ae6c8db55a811a6 1519925086 46434ec821d3a286 151992

5 Reviews for Created by Xti

• Lia

Lia Pearce · Married on 10/25/2019

The best day of coordinator!

Christi was amazing to work with. As a day of coordinator, she took the stress away from me to put together the big day. She met with me multiple times prior to the day to plan, and came up with great ways to put together my vision. She also has a supply inventory that I was able to utilize on the day, which really put together the perfect day. She also hired a team to put together all the decor the day before and the day of, and they cleaned everything at the end of the night. I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa Hayon · Married on 04/05/2019

Our Fairy God Mother!

Words don't begin to describe our gratitude for Christi the day of our wedding. She was the first one there, and likely the last one to leave. Not only that, she was absolutely present at any moment of the day, running around helping us ensure that the day went smoothly. She worked tirelessly and was so helpful at every moment. It felt like having a best friend there helping me get through the day. With one look or glance back at Christi, even in the more stressful moments (but there were few!!!!) she would put me at ease. I remember at one moment, it had been about 2-3 hours since I last used the restroom. I was finally able to break away from guests and found myself running solo to the restroom, unable to begin to figure out how I was going to sit down in my dress. I turn the corner into the bathroom, take a deep breath, and there was Christi, standing there, ready to help. That was just an example of how amazing she was the entire day. She just had our backs. I'm forever able to say that she also became a wonderful friend. We love you so much Christi, you're an amazing human! Can't wait to work together again.

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • MrsJellybean

Leslie · Married on 01/25/2019

Excellent Service

Created by Xti was our favorite vendor that we used for our wedding. We received excellent attentive service. Christi made our dreams come true and assisted with anything we needed.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Created by Xti FAQ

• What decor services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Event Planning
    Floral Design
    Setup
    Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available?
    Backdrops
    Table Runners
    Trinkets
    Vases

• Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada, 89108 See on map
    Location of (Created by Xti)