The Lil Things Events

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

An award-winning wedding design service in Las Vegas, Nevada, The Lil Things is committed to styling and designing events with a creative and artistic flair. Owned and operated by detail-oriented professional Lara Kalish, the company serves as the perfect one-stop shop for all wedding coordination, floral and décor essentials. Whether your celebration is an intimate affair or grand extravaganza, The Lil Things is the perfect choice for once-in-a-lifetime knot-tying celebrations!

Couples who book The Lil Things benefit from an array of wedding services. For a truly streamlined event, said services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Other Services
The Lil Things booking initial with coordination and then offers a variety of wedding floral and décor items for couples to enhance their union and streamline the planning process. Items include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Paper flowers
  • Tables
  • Chairs
  • Drapery

Areas Covered
The Lil Things is a wedding planning and design company located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Coupled with the local area, services are happily extended to interested couples around the world.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$100

Which of the following does starting price include?

Chandeliers
Clean Up
Day-Of Coordination
Delivery
Lanterns
Setup
String

What lighting services do you provide?

Chandeliers
Hanging Lit Decor
Lanterns
Outdoor
String
Uplighting

What decor services do you provide?

Clean Up
Event Planning
Floral Design
Setup
Venue Selection

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Trinkets
Vases

• Juanita
    Juanita M. Married on 06/11/2022

Outstanding and beautiful decor!!!

Thank you Lara for making my daughter's Quince party so special. The floating candle floral arrangement were perfect centerpieces. The Selfie station was a hit! And you really captured the princess theme I was envisioning. Your team did a great job decorating. Our guest were impressed and I received a lot of compliments. Muchas gracias from the bottom on my heart.

The Lil Things Events's reply:

Oh my pleasure! I know you were so nervous about how the day would go and how everything would look, but it turned out just lovely as we knew it would. Thanks for adding “The Lil Things” to your BIG day!
    Savannah Married on 04/30/2022

TLT coordination, floral and design

Lara and her team did an amazing job! She really out did herself with the floral. I'm absolutely obsessed with my bouquet and floral throughout the venue. So happy I had her help throughout this process.
  • Carrie
    Carrie Married on 04/16/2022

Fantastic personalized Wedding Planning

From start to finish Lara was organized, professional and attentive. She worked with our busy schedules and made sure all the planning and decor decisions were noted and finalized in a timely manner. She offered thoughtful suggestions but always left the final say up to us as a couple, and really helped us craft our perfect wedding weekend. My family and friends kept remarking on how I was the least stressed out bride they had ever seen throughout the entire planning process and it was all because I knew that everything was in great hands with Lara and I would have a wonderful time at our wedding! The day of the wedding went so smoothly and even though minor modifications were made due to some windy weather, the day could not have been any more perfect and low stress. I would highly recommend Lara and The Lil Things Events to coordinate any special event or milestone in your personal life or business. Fantastic service and personalized product!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

The Lil Things Events 1
Exclusive

Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV, 89104
Location of (The Lil Things Events)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding