The Lil Things Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Juanita
    Juanita M. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Outstanding and beautiful decor!!!

Thank you Lara for making my daughter's Quince party so special. The floating candle floral arrangement were perfect centerpieces. The Selfie station was a hit! And you really captured the princess theme I was envisioning. Your team did a great job decorating. Our guest were impressed and I received a lot of compliments. Muchas gracias from the bottom on my heart.

The Lil Things Events's reply:

Oh my pleasure! I know you were so nervous about how the day would go and how everything would look, but it turned out just lovely as we knew it would. Thanks for adding “The Lil Things” to your BIG day!
    Savannah Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

TLT coordination, floral and design

Lara and her team did an amazing job! She really out did herself with the floral. I'm absolutely obsessed with my bouquet and floral throughout the venue. So happy I had her help throughout this process.
  • Carrie
    Carrie Married on 04/16/2022

Fantastic personalized Wedding Planning

From start to finish Lara was organized, professional and attentive. She worked with our busy schedules and made sure all the planning and decor decisions were noted and finalized in a timely manner. She offered thoughtful suggestions but always left the final say up to us as a couple, and really helped us craft our perfect wedding weekend. My family and friends kept remarking on how I was the least stressed out bride they had ever seen throughout the entire planning process and it was all because I knew that everything was in great hands with Lara and I would have a wonderful time at our wedding! The day of the wedding went so smoothly and even though minor modifications were made due to some windy weather, the day could not have been any more perfect and low stress. I would highly recommend Lara and The Lil Things Events to coordinate any special event or milestone in your personal life or business. Fantastic service and personalized product!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Blaine
    Blaine M. Married on 03/05/2022

Amazing experience!

Lara did an incredible job coordinating our wedding reception this past weekend. She has great insight and recommendations, and was able to put together some beautiful decor. She took care of all of the logistics and made my life easy when I had so many other things to focus on for our big day. On top of that, she's an amazing person who's really easy to work with. Highly recommended, 5/5 stars.

The Lil Things Events's reply:

Thank you Blaine! It was fun to add some beautiful touches to your well “orchestrated” day of live music (See what I did there?). Delighted to celebrate you and beautiful Mariah!
    Amelia Married on 02/22/2022

Stress free

I absolutely loved my entire experience with The Lil Things Events. Super professional and yet personal at the same time as she knew how special the day is to you. Goes over everything and no question or concern I had was ever ignored. Am so grateful I found them as they made my day as easy as they possibly could !

The Lil Things Events's reply:

How could I not be professional and personal with a great couple like you! Thanks so much for entrusting my vision, process and designs. It was an awesome event for an awesome love story. Congrats!
    Natasha D. Married on 11/20/2021

Best decision i made!

Where to start...Lara is just PHENOMENAL! Lara was my month of coordinator for my big, fat, #indianwedding. My event was no small feat - three distinct events over the course of two days. I started speaking to Lara almost one year before my event. Not only was she extremely willing to understand my events and the very complex nuances, but she was also supportive even before the "month of" began. There were times when I felt overwhelmed and she was always there to reassure me. Once the "month of" engagement began, Lara was organized and prepared to ensure that our timeline was seamless and tight. She oversaw the entire execution of my wedding and each day unfolded seamlessly. During the weekend, she had mine and my family's back. Anything we needed, she was there to make it happen or resolve. She was encouraging, reassuring, and most importantly, constantly in communication with my vendors. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND LARA!!

The Lil Things Events's reply:

Thank you lovely! It was such an exciting weekend and your guests all had such a good time dancing their hearts out. Thank you for allowing us to add The Lil Things to your BIG day. 👰‍♀️💐💍
    Evan S. Married on 10/16/2021

Awesome. 10/10 recommend!

Absolutely amazing experience. Lara and her team helped make our dream wedding come true!

The Lil Things Events's reply:

Thank you Evan! I think I was the perfect one for y’all, if I may be honest. I was so honored to guide you through all your questions and changes for the day and it turned out amazing. Congrats on a lifetime of love ❤️
  • Murray
    Murray S. Married on 09/28/2021

1000000% recommend this company

If your wedding is in Vegas this is the Vendor to use! She is amazing, knows everyone and made out day out of this world!!! You need to use The Lil Things Events!!!

The Lil Things Events's reply:

I love you people! It was so fun to see all your plans come through and when Smudgy Dog delivered the rings… well we all just melted 🐶❤️💍. Thanks for entrusting me with your special day.
    Sierra J. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made our dreams come true

Lara and her team do an amazing job! She made planning a wedding from TX to Vegas a breeze! We were a rough family in the wedding day and she kept a smile the whole time. Thank you The Lil Thing Events for helping put together our dream!

The Lil Things Events's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Johannessen! Your happiness is my happiness on the wedding day. How could I not smile? Congrats to you and Tim!
  • Michael
    Michael P. Married on 06/03/2021

A+ Management of a nearly 100 person event with 20 Vendors

My wife and I set out to Vegas to have a completely one of a kind wedding. We interviewed a few planners around town but Lara blew us away with her unique ideas for our special day! As groomzilla my one request was a fire performer and we balanced it out with a magician, caricature artists, showgirls, and so many food vendors and activities i couldn't even count. It was a totally amazing unique experience and Lara handling everything to the first degree. She was in charge of all the decorations, bookings, and tables & chairs, everything! At least 20+ vendors, perfect timing, and planned to the T. She is a total wizard and i would recommend her to put together any high-end event! I cannot wait to work with Lara again.

The Lil Things Events's reply:

Eeeeee! It was such a delight to work with you and Alixz. Your event was certainly one for the books and really celebrated your unique love. Can we do it again?
  • Sarah
    Sarah W. Married on 04/10/2021

Outstanding!

Where do I begin?! Literally everything was so perfect and amazing! They really do think of all the “little things” that I wouldn’t have thought of myself. Lara even made sure that my husband and I had food on our plates and shooed guests away (in the sweetest and most polite way) so we could eat. I could not have done this without The Little Things and I’m soo grateful!

The Lil Things Events's reply:

Hehe I do get a lil delight shooing people away 😉. Thank you for the great review and for having my team aboard.
  • Kaleigh
    Kaleigh M. Married on 04/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t have done it without Lil Things Events!

Lara is absolutely amazing! She not only helped me plan a wedding in 2 months, she maintained a cool, calm presence from start to finish. Her referrals for hair + make up & photography were so high quality I felt like a bride out of a magazine! She coordinated with my mom who hosted our reception & double checked with me all the details every step of the way. I gave her the theme & a few requests & she brought my wedding to life in a way I couldn’t even imagine! I honestly don’t know how we would’ve had as successful, peaceful & beautiful a day as we had without her.

The Lil Things Events's reply:

These pics though! What gorgeous memories you’ll have! Thanks so much for allowing me to make your day all your own and for your friendship. Congrats on the beat year ever!
    Kristina J. Married on 04/02/2021

Everything was Perfect

Lara from The Lil Things Events really made our elopement seamless and intimate. Everything we wanted was taken into consideration. My wife and I changed our plans a thousand times and she made it happen. Meeting us at 8am with treats to go home with was the cherry on top. Thanks again Lara!

The Lil Things Events's reply:

Hehe I loved that Lil morning surprise and I couldn’t let you go home without wedding cake! Congrats on a lifetime of love!
  • Erika
    Erika Married on 12/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book TLT for your event...You won't regret it!

TLT Events did such a wonderful job on my wedding day. I can't praise Lara enough for helping the day run so smoothly. She helped guests & vendors stay on schedule, because of that I was able to enjoy the little moments we normally miss out on. Thank you Lara!

The Lil Things Events's reply:

It was such a great event! Your Dj was banging and the guests really boogied all night long. Thanks for adding The Lil Things to your BIG day!
  • Leslie
    Leslie J. Married on 10/17/2020

Flexible, Responsive, and all around Amazing Planner

What started out as a small destination wedding in Las Vegas turned into a perfect elopement! 2020 threw many curve balls but Lara was there every step of the way to guide us through the unknowns and switch gears when we ultimately decided to cancel the wedding and do an elopement. Lara helped us step by step through all of the changes and planned the most beautiful ceremony at Red Rock Canyon. I can't imagine a more perfect day.

The Lil Things Events's reply:

Eeeeeee thanks for attaching those great pics. I think the day turned out just perfectly with just you two becoming WIVES! Congrats!
    Tracy M. Married on 10/16/2020

Made everything easy!

I highly recommend a day of wedding coordinator fo your wedding! Lara made everything so easy for us and kept the wedding flowing and I did not have to worry about anything the day of the wedding because I knew she had it under control. Plus, when compared to other providers, she had the best rate!

The Lil Things Events's reply:

Awww thanks Tracy. You, Jonathan and all your guests were so lovely and it was easy to understand your event wishes with the detailed aerial maps your hubby created 😜. Best to you Mrs Melton!
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra V. Married on 09/09/2020

Simply Amazing!!!

I live in Florida and we decided to do a destination wedding. I am so happy I went with the Lil things events. Laura was extremely helpful with the planning because I honestly knew nothing in this department. I wanted a one stop shop for everything decor, favors, and more because being from out of state, I surely did not want to bring anything additional in my luggage. She was very easy to contact and when i had questions along the way she was able to answer them. I simply gave her a color and a theme of rustic elegance and she brought my vision to life. She showed me options when it came time to select what elements I wanted incorporated into my reception which was very nice. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. I wish I could walk into my reception venue all over again because thats how beautiful it was.

The Lil Things Events's reply:

Thank you Cassandra. Your event was so sweet and delightful and I know your guests had a BALL! Congrats on a lifetime of love.
    Jessica A. Married on 05/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you think you don't need a coordinator - think again!

Lara and The Lil Things Events were AMAZING! With trying to plan and coordinate a wedding during a global pandemic, she provided the calm through the storm. We originally thought we didn't need a wedding coordinator, but boy were we wrong! Being able to enjoy our time with our family and friends while knowing that everything was being taken care of behind the scenes, was so comforting. We knew we could trust Lara with everything with coordinating with our vendors and scheduling all the delivery times, and on top of that, providing us with BEAUTIFUL floral arrangements for our ceremony and reception. Looking back on our wedding weekend, I wouldn't have changed a single detail - even with a pandemic!

The Lil Things Events's reply:

Awwwww thank you Mrs. Andreoni! You guys were so organized and responsive it really made my job such a delight. Pandemic or not, it was a touching beautiful event filled with all the love. Thank you for including us! Best to you and Jonathan...
  • Chris
    Chris Married on 02/20/2020

Amazing, Attentive, Creative , Sincere, Honest Planner

The lil things was amazing and went above and beyond what we expected. We definitely weren’t the easiest couple to deal with. But Lara kept it professional and was very flexible with all our issues. She was super attentive and creative when it came to solving our problems. Couldn’t imagine not having her on our team for our special day. The flowers she made were amazing and out of this world ! She is an amazing planner and overall awesome person. Look no further she’s a true professional!

The Lil Things Events's reply:

Wow! Thank you! You and Abby were such a delight through all the covid hardships. I’m so glad I could put every stress at ease so you could enjoy the day… and what a day it was ❤️
  • Sonnie
    Sonnie Married on 10/26/2019

The perfect day

Lara went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect on our wedding day. She was even there to help with our photos, fluffing my dress and making sure my hair was in place. You can tell Lara really loves what she does, she is the best.

The Lil Things Events's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review. It was a delight to add those special touches to your event and those sweet girls of yours... what a delight!
  • Mara
    Mara M. Married on 10/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Custom Wedding with a Personal Touch!

Lara took our vision and made it a reality! In our first conversation I could tell she truly understood the look we were going for and her excitement was evident from the start! Her connections and negotiating skills helped us along the way. She worked with our venue's staff to make sure nothing was missed. It takes a lot of trust to share your vision with someone and hope they can execute but when I walked into the venue on my wedding day I could not have been more pleased. The day of the event Lara kept to our timeline seemingly effortlessly - we had the best day into night without ever feeling an ounce of worry or concern! I can't thank her enough for helping us build our dream wedding!

The Lil Things Events's reply:

What a great review. Being able to help with a lil bit of everything through your well orchestrated plan was so great, although next time I’d prefer to be a guest as one of your killer events! All the best
    Mayra Married on 09/07/2019

Very helpful

Lara was very easy to work with, she was always very responsive and took the stress out of our day!
  • Charita
    Charita Married on 05/07/2019

Destination wedding with ease

Lara Preister of The Lil things events was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. She was able to provide beautiful event decor for my Las Vegas destination wedding. We loved all the special details it really made everything unique. The design gorgeous she put EVERYTHING together for me I should of brought her on to my team from the beginning but once we chose her as our event decorator about 6 months before the wedding she was hands on and made sure I received all of my personal items before I left town. I can't wait to renew our vows I look forward to working with her for all my Las Vegas events (which is often)

The Lil Things Events's reply:

Awww you sweet lady. The event turned out gorgeous, but not as lovely as you. Thank you for allowing us to share in the love of your day!
    Brie Married on 04/13/2019

Highly recommend!

Lara is AMAZING! I am so lucky I had her services on my wedding day! In addition to helping find and book vendors, she did my invites, decor, and day of services. Not only was she great to work with, but she is a true expert in the industry! I receive so many compliments on the invites and decor. Plus, she helped keep me sane throughout the entire process and day of by really going above and beyond. I can’t say enough good things about my experience!

The Lil Things Events's reply:

Wow! Thanks for the great review with pics. Your event turned out beautiful and so so fun. We were delighted to make your dream day come true. Congrats on a lifetime of love!
    Cachet Married on 10/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The lil things really is just that, Lara helped with every detail, kept in communication the whole way. They can even help make decorations like my arch and bouquet for a reasonable price. She made me feel comfortable and really made my big day worry free and beautiful.

The Lil Things Events's reply:

Yes all that was a delight, but holding your baby while you boogied was my favorite part. Can we go back? ❤️
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message