Tampa, FL 33612 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bling It On Cake Stands

Bling It On cake stands look like the expensive ones; at a fraction of the cost. They are very lightweight, but durable; and can hold over 250 lbs.(Does not include the Pedestal ones, which can only hold from 25 to 50 lbs., depending on size.) Wipe-able metallic film over a Styrofoam core wrapped with a a simulated diamond wrap. Since orders are custom made, they require two weeks production time. Impressive, and great for weddings, princess parties, diva parties, etc

Available Round or Square.

Current diamond wrap colors available: silver, gold, fuschia and black.

NO REFUNDS ONCE ITEM IS MADE..

NOTE: The Diamond Wrap does NOT include any actual diamonds, crystals, or rhinestones. The mesh roll just looks like sparkling diamond stones. Designed for limited use. Made In U.S.A.

Please visit our Etsy Shop to place your order. http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlingItOnBySerita?ref=si_shop

Any questions? Email me at sxr5606@gmail.com

two tier
burlap n pearls
imag2523
Bling It On Cake Stands
Elegant square cake stand that will showcase your cake in high style.
Elegant square cake stand that will showcase your cake in high style.
CAM00146
empress

7 Reviews for Bling It On Cake Stands

• F

francheska · Married on 06/27/2013

I got a cake stand for my wedding from this vendor at her Etsy.com page, I was a little concerned about keep buying things online for my wedding because of some previous experiences from other vendors, when I contacted this wonderful lady she sounded as concerned as I was to please my expectations, she was very responsive at all times, gave me a piece of mind and offered me options other vendors didn't. She even took the time to send me pics of my item, so I was assured it looked good and IT DID! It's so besutiful that my fiance (who never really pays attention) was amazed at how pretty it was!
    I'm totally pleased and I'll put up pics of my cake in it as soon as I have my wedding, totally recommend to work with this lovely lady.

Sent on 06/30/2013

mayra · Married on 06/26/2013

I ordered through her Etsy Store. I had ordered a cake stand from another Etsy store and it took one month to arrive and was disappointed the baker said it wouldn't hold the weight. So with less than 2 weeks ago i contacted BlingItonCakeStands and told her my dilemma. She promised she could deliver with my two weeks and would ship ASAP. 3 days after paying i opened my two cake stands. Not only was I impressed but it was well done, packaged well and well FAST. I recommend her to others. She was also very responsive via private message on Etsy responding the same day to answer all my concerns. I'm very happy and will post pics of the cake in a week. She help save the day, as i couldn't find another seller that could work with my short deadline.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Kaleena · Married on 06/15/2013

Product described accurately, vendor responded quick to questions, Delivery was faster then expected, Great service.

Sent on 06/19/2013

Bling It On Cake Stands FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bling It On Cake Stands 1
    10% OFF for WeddingWire customers
    Wedding Wire customers receive 10% off already low prices on all orders over $50. Use coupon code WWBIO1 to receive this exclusive offer. Place your order at http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlingItOnBySerita?ref=si_shop

• Tampa, 33612 See on map