BlewRush

Murfreesboro, TN View map
$1,600 Most Popular Price

$1,600 Most Popular Price

BlewRush is a videography business based in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Robert, who owns the business, personalizes his services to each couple. He meets with each couple before their wedding day so that he can better understand their needs and get to know their personality. That way, he can come fully prepared to your wedding knowing how to best capture your candids and special moments.

Robert can be there photographing your memories from the beginning of your wedding until the end. He can work with a cinematic, documentary, short form, storytelling, or traditional style. For a unique perspective, you can even have him add in some drone footage. Other videography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date
  • Slideshow/ montage

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$500.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1600

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
    Cristiana Married on 05/27/2017
    Blew Rush was wonderful!! Made the whole shoot exciting and comfortable. Seeing the video just brought me back to how much fun we had during our engagement shoot.
    Jason Married on 10/02/2016
    When my wife and I started thinking about photography and the aspects of wedding planning that will be there long after our special day we started thinking about wedding videography to go with the pictures. We really wanted a video to preserve how special the day was and to show to our loved ones who could not be there. Wedding videography has become extremely expensive and upon looking at our budget we’d pretty much decided we wouldn’t be able to hire one. Our photographer (Belle Intrigue photography) was the one to recommend Robert. We emailed back and forth, he quoted us a price and then when we looked at his examples we knew we had found a gem. We met him at a consultation at the wedding venue itself so that he could get some ideas and see what environment he would be shooting in. He provided us with some ideas that helped us better design the reception area so that we could get better video/photos. On the day of the wedding he was super professional, working with the photographer as a team and was a great addition to our wedding guests while blending in and not just standing out as “guy with video camera.” We loved having him at the wedding. He delivered the video a couple of weeks ahead when he said he’d be done and instantly my wife and I watched it a couple times in a row on our TV. Have to admit, it instantly brought tears as we remembered how special the day was. The length of the video was more than we asked for and absolutely exceeded our expectations. We’ve shown it many times to our family and still have a few to get around to. We wanted a small montage that would translate a snapshot of the day, but the video really transports us back in time and will be treasured forever in our family for generations to come. Not only will we have this video, but also value him as a great new friend in our new life.
    John Married on 08/06/2016
    I have hired Robert several times to help me out with my own bookings. He came highly recommended through a local competitor here in Charleston, SC. At the time, they were only using him to help cover some bookings, but they went on to using him almost exclusively. Robert is very professional with his work and is very knowledgeable when it comes to exposure/color control. He is punctual and his ability to handle a drone for aerial video is quite impressive. Before he left, I made sure he could get me some stock aerial footage from around the Low Country area to incorporate it in my own work. His most impressive talent, in my opinion, is getting the clients to have fun and enjoy being filmed. As a fellow Videographer, myself, I understand how difficult it can be to get the customer to relax while in front of the camera.
    I personally would book Robert for my own video needs and would recommend him to anyone who wasn't interested in booking me personally.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

BlewRush Price Rates

Jarred Rusch Photography Jarred Rusch Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Robert on several occasions and everything has worked out wonderfully. He knows what will look good and does his best to use the most picturesque parts of a venue to craft a beautiful image. His knowledge of color and exposure in natural light come through in his images. He has done some very creative work with drones to capture amazing footage. It would be an honor to work with him again.

Belle Intrigue Photography Belle Intrigue Photography Wedding Photographers

I use BlewRush for all of my video needs. Robert(owner) is not only fun to work with, but he knows all of the ins and outs of weddings. He is always professional and considerate, making it comfortable to work with other vendors and clients. He's willing to work around my shots, and also inputs his own great ideas. We've worked many events together, and I look forward to all of the future bookings as well.

210 Hillwood Blvd Apt 1214, Apt 1214 Murfreesboro, TN, 37128
Location of (BlewRush)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding