Blends by Alexis

Woodridge, IL View map Visit website

Blends by Alexis is a wedding makeup and hair company based in Woodridge, Illinois. Owner and lead beautician Alexis Wolfe is passionate about giving brides-to-be sleek and contemporary makeup applications. This versatile professional uses high-quality products all of which are vegan and cruelty free. She also uses innovative techniques to achieve consistently exceptional results. She cannot wait to give you a wedding look that brings your wishes to life.

Blends by Alexis offers a wide array of beauty services designed to ensure that your vision is brought to life. a variety of makeup services, such as trials, airbrushing, classic application, and false eyelash applications. Whatever your preferences, you can tell Alexis all about them during your consultation.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$70

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Camryn Married on 10/16/2022

10/10 recommend!

Alexis is truly one of a kind! She has the magic touch and perfectly executed the makeup look I wanted. She was professional, timely, respectful, and made getting my makeup up such a fun experience. She is a great companion to have on your special day and I can’t recommend her enough!

Blends by Alexis's reply:

It was such a beautiful day that day, I’m so glad the weather worked in our favor! Thank you so much for your kind words, I loved getting to hang with you while I got you all done up!
    Marissa Married on 08/05/2022

The Best!!

Alexis did an incredible job with my bridal makeup for my wedding. I planned a makeup trial a couple weeks in advance, and during the trial Alexis asked what my vision was and asked if I wanted to try this or that. She was so patient and explained everything she was doing. I don’t wear a lot of makeup normally and I wanted a natural look for my wedding. The airbrush makeup Alexis did was so smooth and looked amazing! I got so many compliments on my wedding day and the makeup lasted all night through the heat & sweat. I would recommended Alexis to anyone wanting to get their makeup done for a special event.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Alexis
Alexis
Owner

I was born and raised in the Chicagoland area! In my early childhood, my parents lived downtown. My mom was always done up to the nines. She inspired a lot of my initial interests and curiosities into all things beauty. I attended Hinsdale South, where I was a cheerleader for 4 years. During cheer, I really found and developed my passion for makeup artistry. In my junior year, I started servicing friends and family as a freelance artist. I've been blessed to be able to develop my craft over the years. I attended beauty school in 2019 at Paul Mitchell Lombard!

Woodridge, Illinois Woodridge, IL, 60517
Location of (Blends by Alexis)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding